Tummy Tuck - Florida, NY

I'm 22, 5'9 and 205lb My highest weight recorded...

I'm 22, 5'9 and 205lb

My highest weight recorded was 288lb. I started loosing weight when I was 17. I got as low as 220 by the time I was 21. At age 22 I was in a bad car accident where open gastrointestinal surgery was performed. Due to the accident I lost 40 more pounds weighing around 180. I now weigh 205lb and I'm healthy but due to the weight loss and accident I now have a lot of loose skin and a vertical scare down my belly.

January 15 I'm scheduled for tummy tuck and tightening of my muscles. I'm so nervous I don't know what to expect. I'm more nervous about not being at my weight goal of 180lb. I almost wish I had more time but at the same time I want the 15th to be here already!!!!

1/15/2014

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!

I'm home

Surgery went fine!! I will be posting pics as soon as I can... So far my pain is at a 8 but it's tolerable as long as I stay still.. Lol hope recovery goes by fast I really want to see under this girdle but hurts too much to move.

Day one after surgery

I'm hoping to get a pic up today I'm just as curious as everyone else is hopefully my pain goes down a bit so I can remove this girdle to snap a few pics.. I'll keep u all posted. Pain is at a 7/10

No drains by the way

No drains where inserted into me during the procedure by the way that's why My pain is still high.. Bear with me tho..

Post op photos :))

Happier with results each and every day

Hello so it's been about a week or so that I'v been on here so I decideded to update. Earlier today I got my sutures out from around my belly bottom. For some reason I thought that was going to hurt but didint at all.. As for my tummy Iooks flatter and flatter I love positive results like the ones I am seeing!!! :D

Few days later

I feel sick to my stomach but I think that because I ate something I shouldn't have.. I'm still soar but doing so much more by myself. Here's a pic :)

Pic

Idk

Idk I'm kind of scared and nervous with how my tummy is starting to look tbh. I feel like I might have been tighter looking these past few weeks because Iv been very swollen. I understand I will be swollen for a minimum of 2 months before I see better results but either way regardless I notice a tiny little swelling coming down a bit each day and I'v noticed each morning that my tummy isn't as flat or as tight as it was the day before or in the beginning... I also have really noticeable dog handles but then again it's only been 3 weeks after surgery.. I'm starting to think I should have included lipo in this procedure. :/

3 months later

HAPPY :D definitely took time for seedling to come down to see the results..

Congrats and Happy Healing!!!!
I did not have drains either. I am SO GLAD I didn't! Welcome to the flat side!
Hapi healing to u:-) can't wait to c ur pic's:-) x
How are you feeling hun? Can't wait to see ur results!
I'm laying in bed with really soar muscles I feel really flat though although I'm swollen.. I have yet to see my tummy tho. I'll be posting photos as soon as I can move a little more.
Wishing you good luck & happy healing on your sx!
Good luck today! I am also 5'9" tall :-)
Hello Tummy Tuck Florida, NY... Interesting to hear about your history. Have you considered my services after your surgery. I feel that I can make your short term healing process more comfortable, and your long term life a more enjoyable one for you and your body. My name is John Catanzaro, and my web site is Pain And Scars . com, and I am set up in Aventura and Coral Springs, FL. (954) 895-7469. Let me know. Would be very interested in working with you.
Good luck 4ur big day:-) keep us posted!!:-) x
I will try and update Saturday
sat fell through....lol
Due to being a former big girl myself i love the big girl get it together stories....
You carry your weight well. It's a rough recovery do be prepared to have lots of help and stay up on the pain meds.