My journey

It has been a month since i been looking over this...

It has been a month since i been looking over this site and getting all my info ready for my procedure. I am 5 8 and i weigh 135 pounds! Since i found out about bbl i started eating and i am 140 now! I am still unedited about my doctor ! It is so hard because main reason i am doing this procedure is to add curves to my body! Butt is important as well but what i need are those curvy hips so they can match my broad shoulders! I am athletic build. People tell me i am skinny and i should model but they don't see me without clothes! ! I feel very insecure about my body !I am dong this in order to boost my confidence ! I need those curves ! I love Salamas butts but i have not see hip give those hips i like ! Perry does nice hips nice transformation but i am not sure how are the butts he gives! There are not many Girls here on real self going to perry ! The ones i found Seem to be happy with their transformation and they look very good! Anyhow i need to gain weight if i want this procedure done ! It is so hard because i just lost all this weigh after having a baby one year ago ! I was back to my old self working out , now again i am gaining it ! I will he attaching some wish pictures as well as my pictures right now after 7 pounds weigh gain !

My pictures as of today ! Still searching for doctor !

Hi ladies, i am so obsessed with this site! I have change my mind on doctor 10 times a day ! Poor Nanci for Salams office calls me every day because i keep emailing her questions ! I keep looking at Perry's work thinking he is the only one that can give me hips! Then again i look at Salama and i fall in love with his work! It is so frustrating. I already gained 8 pounds! I don't even know who my doctor will be not when I will get this done.. Lol i really want Salama to do it but can he give me nice hourglass? Please lady's if you know if Salama gives hips let me know!! I just can find any front views of this girls ! I want to get the best one that can make my boxy body more curvy ! I want to be skinny with big butt and hips ! Thinking of even getting my boobs bigger ! Don know jet ! Here are one pictures wig ether with wish picture !

Before with gain for bbl , 134 pounds

Booked

I am booked ! Salama in November ! I should be exited but feeling so scared and down . What if smith happens ! I am so scared because I am a mother ! I will miss my little one so much those 10 days ! I hope everything goes well

Can salama give me full hips

I mDe my deposit today ! I am afraid salama won't give me full hips! I am confused thinking of switching different doctor

Love

Thinking of switching to salzhauer

I have been doing so much resource and looking at so many pictures Salama does great job if you already are on a thicker side if you have nice hips or thick legs you will look amazing ! I have narrow hips and skinny legs ! If he does lipo on my belly I will look so shapeless and he doesn't do hips he does illusion of hips! I need hips I want serious hourglass I am changing doctors !

Current picture with a 12 pounds weigh gain

I need this , skinny with hips

Before. Pic

Surgery simulator / wish look

Love this iPhone app ...

Surgery simulator

Weigh gain update

I have been eating everything and it feels good ! Gained 12 pounds but it just seems like it is not enough ! My husband likes me like this , little heavier ! Nancy said indeed 8 more pounds !

Wish pic

Dr struggle

Gaining weight has been an easy part ! I just wanna get this over with and have my sx as so as possible ! I am booked with Salama but I feel so scared! I don't feel confident to go with him ! All these girls are getting revisions , sermons , burns! My god it scares me I am doing this only once! Just recently girl got really bad burns ! I understand that as we sigh up for this we are taking risks but , what I think is important that person should feel comfortable with a doctor she goes with ! I am thinking of DR . Schulman ! He is in New York ! Very smart and caring ! Delivers results! Closer to home ! I am still looking into his patients waiting for that vaooo !!! Lol keep you guys posted ...

Schulman doll ... Love this

Now

Need this surgery ASAP

I gained over. 15 pounds and summer is coming I feel so fat . Can't even find clothes that looks good. ! I missy my skinny body , can't believe 2 months ago I was in shape. ! I hope that this is all worth it and at the end I will be happy with my rests. ! I really hope so ! This whole experience is getting hard. !

Salama

I am on a diet ! Gained enough weight but my surgery is in 6 months lol. ! Planing to lose 5 pounds so I look decent During the summer! Love seeing Salamas results every time they look amazing that tiny waist and nice bubble ! This month I seen some amazing results on skinny girls !

Campos

Girls do you know anything about Campos? How do I check for malpractice and his work ? Does anyone knows about his work .. Greatly appreciated !

Campos or salama ?

Need hourglass with projection ! How safe in Mexico for surgery ? Is campos record clean ! Who is safer . I am afraid of burns with salama but don't like going to Mexico as well! Any suggestions thank you all

Wish so sexy

Wish

More wish ( these girls look soo hot. )

Going with Salama

Going with salama ! November is my month !

Getting ready

Ok so today I went to a local store to see done fajas and other shapers ! These were made in Columbia and they look nice . I paid 99 dollars for fajas vaist clincher in size medium ! I could barly close this one ! I am 31 inches now , before weigh gain I was 27. I have no idea what size to get for after bbl . Well I got this one and took some pictures in fitting room. . I could barly close this but I did it with a help of. Salesperson . I did buy only waist clincher .

Weigh gain

I hate my upper back upper arms fat ! I need to make sure salama sucks this fat out. ! I like skinny mini upper body

Surgery in 4 weeks

I am freaking out . Nancy gave me opening in 4 weeks. What do I need??? Anyone have a list?? Please if you know anyone text me

Almost there

My surgery in 3 weeks! I am so excited ! I will tell him to go big or I will go home ... Hehehe . Want 1500 cc I hope he can fit that ! I gained 17 pounds for this sx so he better find that fat! I am 5 8 150 pounds. I am not gaining any more! So happy fir my new body ! I pray everything goes well .

Ultimate wish picture

I will print this out for salama

Update

As if right now my surgery isnext week don't she me how , I had this whole drama with recovery house and space available . Indeed to change my flights . Only problem is I got my period and I gave been bleeding heavy for 6 days now . I had a misscariege lady month . I feel a little week . I am not sure if I will be able to do this next week... I need to see if my period is going to stop , it looks like it doesn't wanna stop it is really heavy . I am taking iron and vitamin c ...

Hi

I need to be in Florida on Monday my sx is on Tuesday ! I am still have my period already 7 days and it is so heavy ! I don't know what to do who to call ! Should I just wait for it to finish , should I give it 2 more days to see ? I am so confused now ! I didn't even get my stuff ready ! I need to buy supplys for my one year old my hubby will be taking care of baby . I need to do all preparations ! Here are my pre op pictures

3 more days

Omg I woke up and somehow I lost 4 pounds ! I am stuffing my face with pinna butter it is 200 calories per spoon .. Lol getting ready slowly ! Cleaning house and getting supplies for my husband ( he will be home taking care of baby ) ! Wish me luck !!! Soon I will be a new person ! Omg can wait to have those curves I always wanted I hope I will get them

In Florida tomorrow is life changing day

I am here girls. I feel so emotional I just left my baby girl home in ny! I lost 4 pounds this week due to stress so now eating everything in sight ! Joustin is waiting for me going to office then recovery house !

I did it

Salama is so nice and sweet . Whole salama team work so good together. I came here alone and they made me feel comfortable and like home. Nancy is a sweethart . Love them

Side

Chin lipo

I forgot to add chin lipo, salama was so nice he made time to do another sx for me just for chin lipo ! He is so profesional and kind !

Healing

It is my 2 day . I am at recovery house by myself all the girls left so it is not so exciting as it was when everyone was here . I feel week ! I have been running 99.8-100 temperature ! Is this normal have anyone has this issue ! I walk and eat a lot . I went to bathroom 3 times tiday to do no 2 . My sister is working perfectly fine ! I just get week really fast ! I am thinking to do chin lipo on Tuesday I am just afraid to go under again ! I can't believe I forgot to tell him to lipo my chin ! My butt looks big in person it fits my body . I hope it doesn't go down I just want it to settle course it is high ! My waist is swollen and I have lipo foams there so it looks big . Can wait for it to go down so my shape will look even better .

3 day

I had my first massage ! I took 2 painkillers and was taking deep breaths ! It was ok ! I was more scared than actually painful. They gave me an new garment , I am starting to see a new shape . My butt is getting bigger and it starting to drop ! I like what I see! I think I got around 1100-1200 cc ! I need to check on Monday !

Trying on a dress

I am skinny with a big booty .

First dress up

6 days post op

My butt is getting bigger day by day ! I still gave many black blues and fluid build up in my waist .

Hi

I am so happy with results , I still can't believe this is my body . Pictures don't do it any justice ! I wore a long dress today and felt like never before . Attention is crazy . I am sending my hubby pictures he can't believe it . Salama gives a sexy Latina shape . I love it . I am not a Latina but I love this shape .. Hehehehehe

Going home

I was supposed to fly 2 days ago but due to a wether my flight has been canceled for 2 days . Let me tell you I am feeling so much better almost back to normal . It has been 11 days since my surgery ! My waist is keep srinking , my shape is great , I wish I have more hips but this is ok for now. ! I have been staying at a hotel and walking outside on beach during day . People give me compliments on my looks ! Maybe is becose of my butt maybe not ! I pray that my butt doesn't shrink ! Please please don't string ! Lol .. Recent picture below no garmet on ! So happy ! I am going home tomorrow !

New shape

What you guys think

3 weeks post op

I have been feeling back to normal . Only thing is my flanks are swollen my belly has watter retention . Ladies watch what you eat after sx . So you don't swollen . My butt started to drop . My hubby is all over me . I wear waist chincher on top of my garmet . This shapers do wonders for my body ! They give you that Jessica rabbit shape ! I wish I look like that without them .. Lol , my hubby loves it . I walk around the house in a tight clothes with this shapers ... My shape looks amazing . I haven't told anyone about my surgery . I sent my mom a picture in a dress and my parents asked me right away how come my butt looks 3 times bigger , they were upset assuming I did smth . I didn't wanna say the truth so I lied I photoshopped it . They live in Europe so I won't see them till next year ..lol . Here are couple of pictures . I love my new shape . I would do round 2 in future to perfect my hips even more . Sometimes I get upset that I didnt get bigger rounder hips but I know I didn't have much fat to begin with . I am a tall skinny girl.

One month post op

Words can't describe how grateful I am to DR. Salama ! Today I tried on some jeans and I got tears of joy ! He is so talented and knows woman's curves . My recovery is going great . I feel great .., I do everything except sit , exercise and no sex ... Lol ...

Befire shape/ after shape

Before shape / after shape ... I am still swollen on my flanks

Above

Some pictures

Pic

Almost 6 weeks

I am feeling great , my booty has dropped and fluffed. Can wait to get to gym to make it firm and toned up. Everything is going well!

Almost healed

I am so happy with my rezults ! I went into surgery thinking I will just have a bigger butt not 2 much of a difference and I can hide it ! Ladies there is no way people won't notice ! They will notice from the front and side and back ... Lol I was skinny and tall and didn't have much fat to begin with ! Dr salama found 1200 cc and he transformed my body ! When my hubby saw me he couldn't believe his eyes ! Lol ...I look like a different woman ! It still takes time to get used to a new look ! my whole body looks different and I feel different internally as well ! I had to update again becouse I am so happy ... Hehehe ... It is my birthday coming up and I will be sitting first time and go out and party... good luck to everyone .. Love Salama

One more pic .

Hi

Hi girls ... As times is going by my body changes and looks better z swelling is going down booty has dropped ... Beyond happy !!! Still get swollen at night but I wear my garment foams waist clincher... Thank you salama !!!

Hi

I have noticed my hips are getting smaller , it is painful to see that happen ! Thinking of getting them filled in more . Also my skin in bit contracting as I would like on my belly ! Any advice about skin care ? How long do we need to wear foams for !'v I am 6 weeks . I didn't sit yet ! Can wait to work out already and get toned ! I need my hair done and my nails. My poor hubby ... And this garment , this revert is taking so long can wait to get back to normal . I am feeling great it is just that I can't sit ! It messes up your whole life... Here are some pictures ...

Discoloration on butt

Any of you know how long my butt will have discolorations. I am very light skinned and I still have dark pigment on my butt...

7 weeks

I will be 7 weeks tomorrow . Doctor said I can sit but I refuse to sit .. I am so afraid I will loose this fat .. Lol my butt dropped . It feels heavy ! I can't run up the stairs it feels like I need a butt bra ! Lol I was thinking to buy a butt in garment because I like the way it shapes body and it gives me a better lift than this butt out . however I am not sure if it will compress my fat cells . Any of you ladies have this butt in garment and when it is safe to wear it ? Wishing you all good luck !

Pic

Just having fun

Hi

Had my massage today . Massage Terapist told me I am healing beautifully no scar tissue at all . Little swelling not much . My life is getting back to normal . I drove first time today !!! I sat first time ! I was so happy !!! I am 7 weeks !feeling blessed !

Dressing up

Miami Plastic Surgeon

i wanna see pics .....
Hey Girl! Can you throw some pics up? We wanna see OMG! Thanks!
Wow.......hot mama....
Thank you for your support @bigbootyjudy you are always such a sweetheart... And you look soo hot yourself doll !
Great shape! Love it.
My doctor gave me the Garment with the butt covered. It actually does not put pressure on butt. The material is lighter around butt & Hip area. I was actually thinking about a butt out garment. Lol
What brand is your garment and style no if you know ? Thank you so much !! I bought soo many butt out garments each week I go down in size , but for some reazon they don't give me a good lift ! Butt in garment give a better lift .
Marena brand. Google Marena & go to their website. I needed the long leg with arms.
I have lipo express butt out long leg.. ( salama recommends ) Then I got additional garment just for arms ( bolero ) .
Thanks I will look into that butt out garment :)
Looking juicy
;)
Did u get implants doll?
Hi Hun , no I had a bbl with fat transfer no implant
BOOTY IS LOOKING GOOD HUN
I'm scheduled for this Thursday aug 14th in Toronto and my doc is saying he's going to try and take out 900- 1000cc he doesn't think he can but he says if he gets lucky... I hope so bcs I want your booty... When u said ur hips got smaller... How many inches was it before surgery and how many inches is it right now
Hi Hun I was 37.5 before , I am 40 now .. But I don't go by measuring tape ! I go by look in a mirror and the way clothes fits ! I think it was a swelling that went down on my hips ! I might filled them More in future. But I am More than happy now . Good luck on your surgery !
Looking good doll! Sexy!
Hey booo.....You looking good mama.....did you get the arnica gel......I seen it work for a couple girls on this site...
Thank you bb . I will get it
Or even mederma or bio oil.......I'm praying that works for you...lol @ butt bra
U look WOW. Glad to read your comments on Salamas recovery as this Sg deff. will be in my mind if I go to US for BBL - and I might be traveling alone.