BBL

It has been a month since i been looking over this...

It has been a month since i been looking over this site and getting all my info ready for my procedure. I am 5 8 and i weigh 135 pounds! Since i found out about bbl i started eating and i am 140 now! I am still unedited about my doctor ! It is so hard because main reason i am doing this procedure is to add curves to my body! Butt is important as well but what i need are those curvy hips so they can match my broad shoulders! I am athletic build. People tell me i am skinny and i should model but they don't see me without clothes! ! I feel very insecure about my body !I am dong this in order to boost my confidence ! I need those curves ! I love Salamas butts but i have not see hip give those hips i like ! Perry does nice hips nice transformation but i am not sure how are the butts he gives! There are not many Girls here on real self going to perry ! The ones i found Seem to be happy with their transformation and they look very good! Anyhow i need to gain weight if i want this procedure done ! It is so hard because i just lost all this weigh after having a baby one year ago ! I was back to my old self working out , now again i am gaining it ! I will he attaching some wish pictures as well as my pictures right now after 7 pounds weigh gain !
Happy healing!
Best wishes on your journey!
Congrats and good luck

My pictures as of today ! Still searching for doctor !

Hi ladies, i am so obsessed with this site! I have change my mind on doctor 10 times a day ! Poor Nanci for Salams office calls me every day because i keep emailing her questions ! I keep looking at Perry's work thinking he is the only one that can give me hips! Then again i look at Salama and i fall in love with his work! It is so frustrating. I already gained 8 pounds! I don't even know who my doctor will be not when I will get this done.. Lol i really want Salama to do it but can he give me nice hourglass? Please lady's if you know if Salama gives hips let me know!! I just can find any front views of this girls ! I want to get the best one that can make my boxy body more curvy ! I want to be skinny with big butt and hips ! Thinking of even getting my boobs bigger ! Don know jet ! Here are one pictures wig ether with wish picture !

Before with gain for bbl , 134 pounds

Booked

I am booked ! Salama in November ! I should be exited but feeling so scared and down . What if smith happens ! I am so scared because I am a mother ! I will miss my little one so much those 10 days ! I hope everything goes well

Can salama give me full hips

I mDe my deposit today ! I am afraid salama won't give me full hips! I am confused thinking of switching different doctor

Love

did u look into Dr. Salzhauer? He does awesome work? That's who I went to. He's in Florida & he's prices r decent.
I am thinking of switching to him I know he does nice curves ! Thank you

Thinking of switching to salzhauer

I have been doing so much resource and looking at so many pictures Salama does great job if you already are on a thicker side if you have nice hips or thick legs you will look amazing ! I have narrow hips and skinny legs ! If he does lipo on my belly I will look so shapeless and he doesn't do hips he does illusion of hips! I need hips I want serious hourglass I am changing doctors !

Current picture with a 12 pounds weigh gain

I need this , skinny with hips

Before. Pic

What's he pricing u? And are u getting implants or just bbl?

Wish

My dr is very good look at my pics.

Surgery simulator / wish look

Love this iPhone app ...

Surgery simulator

Congrats hun.... when is your date???
November 16... Thank you love

Weigh gain update

I have been eating everything and it feels good ! Gained 12 pounds but it just seems like it is not enough ! My husband likes me like this , little heavier ! Nancy said indeed 8 more pounds !

Wish pic

Did you think about Jimerson, he gives shelf butts and almost all his girls get 200-300 ccs in hips
His results are not consistently good ! Some came out good some don't ! I am so confused ! I am booked with Salama but I don't wanna get burned ! I am looking into Schulman now ! What about you ? When are you planing of having your bbl ?
Yes you are right about Jimerson, sometimes his results are wow sometimes average. I am planing to have my surgery in November so I can recover over Christmas, I am very confused regarding doctors :(

Dr struggle

Gaining weight has been an easy part ! I just wanna get this over with and have my sx as so as possible ! I am booked with Salama but I feel so scared! I don't feel confident to go with him ! All these girls are getting revisions , sermons , burns! My god it scares me I am doing this only once! Just recently girl got really bad burns ! I understand that as we sigh up for this we are taking risks but , what I think is important that person should feel comfortable with a doctor she goes with ! I am thinking of DR . Schulman ! He is in New York ! Very smart and caring ! Delivers results! Closer to home ! I am still looking into his patients waiting for that vaooo !!! Lol keep you guys posted ...

Wish

Hi hun :) if you have any specific questions about Dr. Schulman, Schulman Dolls will definitely help you out.
I have to look at Schulman wrk
Thanks, I'm already scheduled and happy with Dr. Schulman sandy2932 . Great to know though :-)

Wish

Check out my review if you haven't already. Salama, Cortes, Jimerson are all good, but I'm so happy I chose Schulman and stayed closer to home.
I saw your review , love your results ! Your hips are amazing ! Thanks doll

Schulman doll ... Love this

Also keep in mind that skin plays a significant role in the transfer of fat. Women who have had children, overweight and/or older tend to have more skin laxity--the tighter the skin the more challenge in getting the higher cc's....but if the surgeon has a solid technique then 800cc can look like 1200cc...etc.
Which doctor did you decide to go with?
Still undecided ... :-) I am between salama and schulman

Me

Hi 1111 I am a Salama pt. Yes I am going back for round 2 but I am on the smaller side. I am about 126 right now and I had more fat around the middle than you, but my skin was tight. He put in 1200 CC's each side and my body just reabsorbed most of that. Yes I have a better shape but I wanted more projection. So the doctor can do what he does, but your body will also do what it does. Best luck in making your decision.

Now

Hey girl I'm a Salama patient and I swear he is the best he changed my life

Need this surgery ASAP

I gained over. 15 pounds and summer is coming I feel so fat . Can't even find clothes that looks good. ! I missy my skinny body , can't believe 2 months ago I was in shape. ! I hope that this is all worth it and at the end I will be happy with my rests. ! I really hope so ! This whole experience is getting hard. !
Hee girl, I was reading your posts and I believe we sort of have the same posture and maybe also the same wish ! Would love to talk to you sometimes. I was also thinking off Dr Salama ! Could you maybe e-mail me ? i Do not see yours ? Cloe.A@outlook.com any other girls could also e-mail me ! I;m looking for a partner in crime.. I have been doing a lot of research but it would be nice to talk to someone.. Best wishes

Salama

I am on a diet ! Gained enough weight but my surgery is in 6 months lol. ! Planing to lose 5 pounds so I look decent During the summer! Love seeing Salamas results every time they look amazing that tiny waist and nice bubble ! This month I seen some amazing results on skinny girls !
good luck!!!

Campos

Girls do you know anything about Campos? How do I check for malpractice and his work ? Does anyone knows about his work .. Greatly appreciated !

Wish

Omg......The dead has come alive......I have been looking for girls that will be on the area or getting sx for a while...And I have up bc...when I would find someone....they would day they changed their date or cancelled....but girl am I happy to hear from you....like a long lost sister
Hehehe I find you before then I lost you and so glad we are connected again !
Lol I have mad typos in my last comment......these phones aren't so smart after all.....Lol So what's up you wit the salama team or naw?....Lol just joking with you.....I know the feeling of not knowing.......you have to take your chances bc you don't know what doctor can deliver on hips for you....cause you know our bodies are all different....I wanna say run with salama cause im with him....but honestly I would want you to feel confident on your choice and go with you feel will give you that hour glass shape.....

Me

Girl you bout to be out here redbone...no wonder y hubby like his thikems....you must be making it clap in him.....haaaaaaa

Campos or salama ?

Need hourglass with projection ! How safe in Mexico for surgery ? Is campos record clean ! Who is safer . I am afraid of burns with salama but don't like going to Mexico as well! Any suggestions thank you all
Did you say red bone ? Omg am I that flat

Wish so sexy

Are you sticking with Dr. Salama????Have you found a recovery house yet?
Nancy gave me recovery house , salama has his own
Lol noooooo that just mean a beatiful women that are light skinned......haaaaa ur too funny.....btw your not flat....you have a bubble shaped booty do once salama fill them in you gone have a nice slope...booty on biggy....I have thoughts of going all the way nd just gettn a really big but...idk...I'm scared

Wish

More wish ( these girls look soo hot. )

Going with Salama

Going with salama ! November is my month !
Don't worry about dents on the butt cheek, mines went away with treatment. We all have imperfections that why we have plastic surgery. Good Luck!!
You look great now and more amazing after. You have good height and your weight is perfect for the type of body you want. Good choice!!

Getting ready

Ok so today I went to a local store to see done fajas and other shapers ! These were made in Columbia and they look nice . I paid 99 dollars for fajas vaist clincher in size medium ! I could barly close this one ! I am 31 inches now , before weigh gain I was 27. I have no idea what size to get for after bbl . Well I got this one and took some pictures in fitting room. . I could barly close this but I did it with a help of. Salesperson . I did buy only waist clincher .

Weigh gain

I hate my upper back upper arms fat ! I need to make sure salama sucks this fat out. ! I like skinny mini upper body
I like the skinny mini.upper body too...and love the faja

Surgery in 4 weeks

I am freaking out . Nancy gave me opening in 4 weeks. What do I need??? Anyone have a list?? Please if you know anyone text me
Good luck doll.....
Wow how exciting boo! Cant wait to see the new salama booty!:)
Sweety you look great now! What help me after i got lipo was going to the gym and lifting weights to tighten up the arms and body. You look nice! Good luck with your journey.

Almost there

My surgery in 3 weeks! I am so excited ! I will tell him to go big or I will go home ... Hehehe . Want 1500 cc I hope he can fit that ! I gained 17 pounds for this sx so he better find that fat! I am 5 8 150 pounds. I am not gaining any more! So happy fir my new body ! I pray everything goes well .

Ultimate wish picture

I will print this out for salama

Update

As if right now my surgery isnext week don't she me how , I had this whole drama with recovery house and space available . Indeed to change my flights . Only problem is I got my period and I gave been bleeding heavy for 6 days now . I had a misscariege lady month . I feel a little week . I am not sure if I will be able to do this next week... I need to see if my period is going to stop , it looks like it doesn't wanna stop it is really heavy . I am taking iron and vitamin c ...

Hi

I need to be in Florida on Monday my sx is on Tuesday ! I am still have my period already 7 days and it is so heavy ! I don't know what to do who to call ! Should I just wait for it to finish , should I give it 2 more days to see ? I am so confused now ! I didn't even get my stuff ready ! I need to buy supplys for my one year old my hubby will be taking care of baby . I need to do all preparations ! Here are my pre op pictures
I want to try and get my tummy down to where yours is.....
You know what I wish I have more fat on my stomack I don't have much fat there :-( , most if my fat is on my back ! I hope he will have enough
Hey blonde.....I see you are about to get suited up...and ready to board...wish I was going in with you...

3 more days

Omg I woke up and somehow I lost 4 pounds ! I am stuffing my face with pinna butter it is 200 calories per spoon .. Lol getting ready slowly ! Cleaning house and getting supplies for my husband ( he will be home taking care of baby ) ! Wish me luck !!! Soon I will be a new person ! Omg can wait to have those curves I always wanted I hope I will get them
Just landed in Florida ! Thank you everyone ! I am trying to gain 2-3 pounds till tomorrow ... Lol
So tomorrow is the day......did you reach miami yet......
Good luck with sx hun!

In Florida tomorrow is life changing day

I am here girls. I feel so emotional I just left my baby girl home in ny! I lost 4 pounds this week due to stress so now eating everything in sight ! Joustin is waiting for me going to office then recovery house !
Hope everything is well...just stop by to check up on you boo....
Good luck hun !! Best wishes
Best wishes for sx girl!

I did it

Salama is so nice and sweet . Whole salama team work so good together. I came here alone and they made me feel comfortable and like home. Nancy is a sweethart . Love them

Side

Chin lipo

I forgot to add chin lipo, salama was so nice he made time to do another sx for me just for chin lipo ! He is so profesional and kind !
looking good girl!! your booty fits your body very nicely. How are you doing?
Nice... Hope you have a speedy recovery!
how many cc's did you get?

Healing

It is my 2 day . I am at recovery house by myself all the girls left so it is not so exciting as it was when everyone was here . I feel week ! I have been running 99.8-100 temperature ! Is this normal have anyone has this issue ! I walk and eat a lot . I went to bathroom 3 times tiday to do no 2 . My sister is working perfectly fine ! I just get week really fast ! I am thinking to do chin lipo on Tuesday I am just afraid to go under again ! I can't believe I forgot to tell him to lipo my chin ! My butt looks big in person it fits my body . I hope it doesn't go down I just want it to settle course it is high ! My waist is swollen and I have lipo foams there so it looks big . Can wait for it to go down so my shape will look even better .
Yessssssss babe im so glad you are doing better.......well wishes for the chin lipo ill be checking on you
Don't worry it will settle n go down soon

3 day

I had my first massage ! I took 2 painkillers and was taking deep breaths ! It was ok ! I was more scared than actually painful. They gave me an new garment , I am starting to see a new shape . My butt is getting bigger and it starting to drop ! I like what I see! I think I got around 1100-1200 cc ! I need to check on Monday !
Happy for you :)))) I had a fever as well on/off for a few days. All the very best in your recovery!
Oh and the booty looks really good hun

Trying on a dress

I am skinny with a big booty .

First dress up

Yessssssss you look great......baby...immm feeling ur shape

6 days post op

My butt is getting bigger day by day ! I still gave many black blues and fluid build up in my waist .
you finally made it to the other side congrats my love, you look deelishous :-) happy healings

Hi

I am so happy with results , I still can't believe this is my body . Pictures don't do it any justice ! I wore a long dress today and felt like never before . Attention is crazy . I am sending my hubby pictures he can't believe it . Salama gives a sexy Latina shape . I love it . I am not a Latina but I love this shape .. Hehehehehe
You look amazing, get well soon, XOXO
Thank you Hun . I appreciate that from you ! I can't wait to hear more about yours plans and journey !
All your dedication, research, and going with your "instincts" paid off BIGGG (pun indeed intended! Hehehe) and it's gonna get better and better!

Going home

I was supposed to fly 2 days ago but due to a wether my flight has been canceled for 2 days . Let me tell you I am feeling so much better almost back to normal . It has been 11 days since my surgery ! My waist is keep srinking , my shape is great , I wish I have more hips but this is ok for now. ! I have been staying at a hotel and walking outside on beach during day . People give me compliments on my looks ! Maybe is becose of my butt maybe not ! I pray that my butt doesn't shrink ! Please please don't string ! Lol .. Recent picture below no garmet on ! So happy ! I am going home tomorrow !
You go Ms. Sexy!!! Muy Caliente! Safe journey hun....NY is pretty much finished up with storms ....you've had a bootifully successful ps journey.....very happy for you doll!

New shape

What you guys think
looking good... :)
Look good hun...summer sexy!
Looking good. Salama did wonders !! We made a good choice going to him even . Wishing u speedy recovery . Btw are u doing chin lipo

3 weeks post op

I have been feeling back to normal . Only thing is my flanks are swollen my belly has watter retention . Ladies watch what you eat after sx . So you don't swollen . My butt started to drop . My hubby is all over me . I wear waist chincher on top of my garmet . This shapers do wonders for my body ! They give you that Jessica rabbit shape ! I wish I look like that without them .. Lol , my hubby loves it . I walk around the house in a tight clothes with this shapers ... My shape looks amazing . I haven't told anyone about my surgery . I sent my mom a picture in a dress and my parents asked me right away how come my butt looks 3 times bigger , they were upset assuming I did smth . I didn't wanna say the truth so I lied I photoshopped it . They live in Europe so I won't see them till next year ..lol . Here are couple of pictures . I love my new shape . I would do round 2 in future to perfect my hips even more . Sometimes I get upset that I didnt get bigger rounder hips but I know I didn't have much fat to begin with . I am a tall skinny girl.
I see why your loving your new shape cause you look GREAT!!! Too funny about hubby...he's sounds like a very happy camper :)) Ahahahaha-photoshopped (good save lol!!). So happy for you doll :)))
Thank you Salama is so talented . He knows

One month post op

Words can't describe how grateful I am to DR. Salama ! Today I tried on some jeans and I got tears of joy ! He is so talented and knows woman's curves . My recovery is going great . I feel great .., I do everything except sit , exercise and no sex ... Lol ...
I remember that initial joy hun......very happy for you!

Befire shape/ after shape

Before shape / after shape ... I am still swollen on my flanks

Above
WOW!!! You look HOTTTT!!!!!! I am leaning closer to Salama and I cant even see all of your pics!!!
Yes its oso nice

Some pictures

Pic
You look amazing!!!
Great results!
You look great girl.

Almost 6 weeks

I am feeling great , my booty has dropped and fluffed. Can wait to get to gym to make it firm and toned up. Everything is going well!
Hubbby is happy huh
It's so... perfect...I just keep staring at it....omg....
Girl you have a wish pic booty im stealing ur pic..and putting it on my page....yessssssss....

Almost healed

I am so happy with my rezults ! I went into surgery thinking I will just have a bigger butt not 2 much of a difference and I can hide it ! Ladies there is no way people won't notice ! They will notice from the front and side and back ... Lol I was skinny and tall and didn't have much fat to begin with ! Dr salama found 1200 cc and he transformed my body ! When my hubby saw me he couldn't believe his eyes ! Lol ...I look like a different woman ! It still takes time to get used to a new look ! my whole body looks different and I feel different internally as well ! I had to update again becouse I am so happy ... Hehehe ... It is my birthday coming up and I will be sitting first time and go out and party... good luck to everyone .. Love Salama
You look beautiful I'm so happy ! He didn't burn you!
Enjoy that Booty!:-)
You go Ms. Sexy!

One more pic .

Wow Salama, did his thang
Wow!!! Looks great! That's the size I want.. And I'm around your weight and height.. How many cc's in each butt cheek?
Wow that's the size I want.. How many cc in each butt cheek?

Hi

Hi girls ... As times is going by my body changes and looks better z swelling is going down booty has dropped ... Beyond happy !!! Still get swollen at night but I wear my garment foams waist clincher... Thank you salama !!!
you look amazing! he did a great job!

Hi

I have noticed my hips are getting smaller , it is painful to see that happen ! Thinking of getting them filled in more . Also my skin in bit contracting as I would like on my belly ! Any advice about skin care ? How long do we need to wear foams for !'v I am 6 weeks . I didn't sit yet ! Can wait to work out already and get toned ! I need my hair done and my nails. My poor hubby ... And this garment , this revert is taking so long can wait to get back to normal . I am feeling great it is just that I can't sit ! It messes up your whole life... Here are some pictures ...

Discoloration on butt

Any of you know how long my butt will have discolorations. I am very light skinned and I still have dark pigment on my butt...
I'm scheduled for this Thursday aug 14th in Toronto and my doc is saying he's going to try and take out 900- 1000cc he doesn't think he can but he says if he gets lucky... I hope so bcs I want your booty... When u said ur hips got smaller... How many inches was it before surgery and how many inches is it right now
Hi Hun I was 37.5 before , I am 40 now .. But I don't go by measuring tape ! I go by look in a mirror and the way clothes fits ! I think it was a swelling that went down on my hips ! I might filled them More in future. But I am More than happy now . Good luck on your surgery !
Looking good doll! Sexy!

7 weeks

I will be 7 weeks tomorrow . Doctor said I can sit but I refuse to sit .. I am so afraid I will loose this fat .. Lol my butt dropped . It feels heavy ! I can't run up the stairs it feels like I need a butt bra ! Lol I was thinking to buy a butt in garment because I like the way it shapes body and it gives me a better lift than this butt out . however I am not sure if it will compress my fat cells . Any of you ladies have this butt in garment and when it is safe to wear it ? Wishing you all good luck !
Did u get implants doll?
BOOTY IS LOOKING GOOD HUN

Pic

Just having fun
Wow.......hot mama....
Thank you for your support @bigbootyjudy you are always such a sweetheart... And you look soo hot yourself doll !
Great shape! Love it.

Hi

Had my massage today . Massage Terapist told me I am healing beautifully no scar tissue at all . Little swelling not much . My life is getting back to normal . I drove first time today !!! I sat first time ! I was so happy !!! I am 7 weeks !feeling blessed !

Dressing up

i wanna see pics .....
Hey Girl! Can you throw some pics up? We wanna see OMG! Thanks!

Hi

Hi girlies , wanna wishes everyone luck with future surgery ! I am 3 months post op . I feel great . I still wear my garment. My body has changed a lot . People ask me about my butt ! They say it is nice , and perfect ! My friends ask what did I do to my body . They mostly say I lost weight ! Everyone expect me to say the truth and be honest about my surgery !
However I think this is a personal choice and everyone should respect that ! My friends talk behinds back about body and it had started to bother me ! It hurts when I feel hate and jealousy ! Why can people just respect ones privacy !
The last pic your butt? You look good Im going into my 3rd month also! Haters going to hate dont matter what you do...need new friends
Hahaha yes I need new friends as well ! Yes baby that is my butt ! How do you feel ? I am back to normal life and loving it !
looks great. did u get hard sore lumps on ur tummy???
Miami Plastic Surgeon