How Horrible is This Going to Be? - Florida, FL

I got a labiaplasty one week ago and he amputated...

I got a labiaplasty one week ago and he amputated my labia minora looks like he messed up my clitoral hood. I have no inner lips and am freaking out!! Omg its so horrible looking. How long until I can repair? Please if a plastic surgeon can look at this and tell me the truth. Have you ever seen a labiaplasty like this? Dr. And staff assures me it'lll be fine but I don't trust him.

Labiaplasty was performed on 10/31, I went in...

Labiaplasty was performed on 10/31, I went in today to see if everything was okay and needed some reassurance. I was scheduled to have my sutures removed on Wednesday but he went ahead and took them out today. I'm still in pain, although I don't think it looks swollen. Could this be fixed soon that it is so new, I don't want it to heal the way I think it is. I'd rather get it done now that it is still fresh and deal with the pain and prolonged healing if it means that it will look better. Also, I failed to mention the reason I did this is because I have always been embarrassed of my labia, my husband has never seen me in the light when we have sex. He is in the military overseas and is coming back in one month and wanted to surprise him by letting him see me and think that his wife is attractive and sexy. I so regret it

Why would a surgeon trim the inner labia and sew...

Why would a surgeon trim the inner labia and sew them to the outer? has anyone seen this method? What result does it give? I feel like prying them apart now that they aren't fused yet to my outer labia completely yet. So I can have inner labia. Please someone help me I will fly anywhere I need this fixed asap before I heal this way!

Okay it's been almost 2 months and it seems to be...

Okay it's been almost 2 months and it seems to be healed. I'm not pleased at all I look open and unnatural. I am so embarrassed and ashamed of my new look, sex won't be the same. :( updated pics as well.

mine is exactly the same done with the same unknown method ..i trusted my surgeon and i regret it :( i look so top heavy with an open look .im soooo depressed after i planned the surgery paid tons of many i m so dissatisfied plzz i m 2 months post did u get better?! i need hope
Looks like too much taken off...another bad Trim. Maybe you can get a good Wedge to fix it? Experienced doctor only if you have any more surgery. Hugs!
Don't go to Red Alinsod. He ruined me
Don't
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Did you ever look into getting this fixed? Too bad you are in Florida or I would recommend my surgeon.
Wow, I feel bad for you! Why did you do it..... just for the look. Trust me, most guys are attracted to a vagina whatever the look. Some guys love the protruding lips. You never should of done this without running it by your husband. What are his thoughts.
Go look at mine you'll feel a lot better lol. I was butchered
I had labiaplasty surgery 2 weeks ago, and mine looks like your did. HORRIBLE ITCHING, can't sleep it itches so badly. He left clitoral hood alone, and he told me beforehand that he wouldn't touch it, and why, so I am ok with that. My inner labia are gone, and I am ok with that too, but the sutures are VERY bumpy, and he seems to have left rim-like labia around my vaginal opening. Looks very inconsistent with the lack of labia between the clitoris and vagina. Not happy. Wondering if the rim-like skin is swelling, or do I also need a rivision.. Not scared, as I don't have a husband, or anyone for that matter, and it IS better than horribly excessive labia, BUT! I too wanted to look pretty, not have extra skin sticking to my inner thighs, not have urine sraying out of the path of least resistance, not having labia pinched by the elastic in my underwear...etc... Have you looked into the Care credit? After this much time, has it healed OK? Curious, as I seem to be in the same position. Good luck! It took me 50 years to brave the humiliation of enduring this procedure, and it SUCKS to have to have "it" scrutinized and re-worked. I'm so glad for these forums!
If you don't mind me asking, who did your procedure?
So...did anyone else look up Dr. Red Alinsod?? Because I did and what I saw was SCARY! Apparently he either IS or WAS being sued for carving his name into a womans uterus. Google him, its the 1st thing that pops up. On another note, I hope things work out for you, keep us updated!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I am scheduled in Florida for next week. May I ask what doctor you saw?
Dr. Pham
two words. period. Best in the world, in Laguna Beach. Flawless Perfection. You can't get a wedge at this point and Dr. Di Saia's wedge method is questionable on some people. Dr. ALinsod is a true artist whose work is so beautiful and flawless that it puts everyone else in a category down. I do not work for him. He is my surgeon and I am ecstatic at how beautiful my vagina is. It's like a stroke of magic from heaven. Seriously. He does incredible revisions too.
I meant to say RED ALINSOD as the two words.
Dr Di Saia's wedge method worked great on me. Your doctor does not put mine down at all. What do you work for your doc or something? Geez.
Dr D did mine too and I look fan-freaking-tastic. Need to get over my shyness to share though. Look at Jennygirl's pictures. She had Dr D do hers too!
Dr D's Wedge questionable? Maybe you might read the reviews by all his happy patients.
You look to have had a trim procedure. They do not look natural at all. I had a Modified Wedge by Dr John Di Saia. It looked great from early on and five years later looks and works great. He is in Orange County California though.
I had this done 5 times already but my problem is my surgeon doesn't take enough off each time..my labia is still showing between the outer lips and its not what I want. I'm thinking on going back one last time...I also had vaginoplasty with no complaints there! I did not get my labiaplasty to sew to the outer I never heard of that..but I don't think you look as bad as you think..your just swolen give it time to see the real results as it changes weekly..If it were me i might get a bit more taken off the top to match the smaller labia on the bottom. Maybe by a different dr..But clearly I like a small labia..how are you feeling now that it has been a few weeks? Is it looking better?
I think it looks horrible, updated my pics :/
5 times? OMG
you are in the EARLY stages, however, the BEST surgeon is Red ALinsod. He is my surgeon. He is amazing. BUT he is in CA. You will probably have to go out of state to get the stellar expertise you want. BUt you don;t have to wait 3 months to get evaluated. You can get evaluated very soon. BUt ONLY by a primo surgeon like Dr. Alinsod. Check out his website. Hang in there!!!
Red Alinsod ruined me!