A Whole New World

Going to try and make this short and to the point....

Going to try and make this short and to the point. Pre tummy tuck 270lbs. I have lived with the lower pannis for over 15 years, lost 68 lbs then had a hysterectomy, went through nursing school and gained 50 lbs this time I gained it mostly from the belly button up. I have struggled since the hysterectomy, I am not on any hormones. 35 yrs old, 4 kids. My PS did amazing job from what I can tell so far.

My surgery was on Oct 1. At 14 days po I still have one drain in, light colored but still draining a lot. No pain at my incision, just my muscle. The right side feels so tight and it pulls so bad when standing. I had a AWFUL experience having a BM the second time. I can almost stand up straight, I am exhausted. My legs start to shake and feel like they are going to give out after walking for a few min. It has only been two weeks but I feel like I am never going to be better. I know I will but, I am in a rut with emotions. I was told I could start working my steri strips of, but where some ofthe ones that have fallen off my incision has pulled open a little. I have some steri strips so I just reapplied some and so far so good. I am still a work in progress! I now have to lose all this other weight on my arms, back, and chin. I am so thankful that terrible flap is gone. I have always lost weight, but never the pannis. I will post pics soon.

How do i add photos