I'm 31 i have 2 kids a 14 & 1 yr old. i have...

I'm 31 i have 2 kids a 14 & 1 yr old. i have never had a gut until now &I don't like the rolls I see. I want a tummy tuck and fuller boobs. I feel disgusted when I see myself naked. I'm hoping when I get the tt and see a flat tummy that ill be motivated and take better care of my body. About 5 yrs ago I went from 220 to 160 I was happy and motivated started a new job had a new man and the lbs shed off, but I don't have the same motivation. after I had the baby i droped 40 lbs in a week but I became depressed and gained the weight back he would wake up every hr for a bottle so when he ate...I ate. I don't want anymore kids im happy with the two i have. I just want to get my body right so I can feel good about myself. I honestly never considered a tt till now cuz of the rolls and kangaroo pouch that never went away even when I dropped 60 lbs. as far as a boob job I was thinking about doing that for more than 5 yrs. I put a payment down to save the date for surgery or price for the surgery. I think my only concern is my back is killing me I don't know if its because my ass is so big and my waist is small or maybe could be something else so I don't know if I should add the boobs yet cuz won't it add more to my back problems? I'm thinking maybe start with the tt? one dr said I should wait cuz my waist will be smaller with the tt and lipo and will make my boobs look bigger. Everyone that I have told I want a boob job looks at me like I'm crazy and ask for what a reduction I'm like no to make em fuller these damn victoria secret bra add two cups help...lol. I'm tired of taking off my bra and my boobs look sad... I'm a 38D but not a full D I want full perky boobs!!! Does anyone have any suggestions on should I wait to do the boobs and just do my tummy.

Hi! Im 1 week post op full tummy tuck and breast reduction/augmentation. I had twins and my body lost all elasticoty. All I can say is go for it if u have help afterwards. Make sure you rest a lot. I was always a size 36d but after pregnancy my boobs got all saggy. I have never seen my boobs so perky and alive. My belly is not perfect and my skin lost all elasticity but its flat and that's all that matters to. Im so happy oli did it. Make sure u go to gp a day before surgery to make sure u r in good health. I went to d op feeling a bit run down and ended up with a massive chest infection which put my healing time back by 3 days. Now all ok. Just do it!!!!!!!
Hey thanks for ur response since I'm new to this idk much what does gp stand for? I'm sorry to hear u had a chest infection but glad ur alive and ok to see ur make over!!!
Hey Drama, I am 7 weeks po TT, MR, lipo and BA. I had my surgery in Jax, FL. There are some pretty good surgeons out here and most will do both the BA and TT at the same time. I did both at the same time; surgery was a little over 4 hours; but I did both so I would only have one recovery period. The first week was back pain due to the "bent overness" from the TT, but over all not bad at all. Even a small implant may give you that "perkiness" you want! Good luck:)

So I have 7weeks to finish saving up money. Been...

So I have 7weeks to finish saving up money. Been trying to do ot on at least 1 of my days off. Idk what to do I know I have enough for the tt wich has now been more important to me then the ba. U say its better to just do both at the same time dr alexander is board certified and would do the boob and tt at the same time. So I'm wondering if I manage to save the money by may 2should I just do it or wait till sept when I can apply for Fmla in my job. Since I was out 9 months after the baby I don't have enough hrs to apply for it. I just returned to work in nov so I have to work n build hrs. Unless 2weeks vacation is enough to recover from both? I'm a bus operator and I sit all day unless I have a wheel chair passenger then I would have to get up and bend down to strap then in. I'm nervous I really wanna do this but now it's a matter of when!!!!
I been going back to the gym to try and lose these thunder thighs. Each leg is 31inches my ass is about 48 inches going around hip, waist is about 37& I'm 215, 5'5 some of me wants to lose weight but I read one dr wrote don't CUZ then it's more lose skin to cut if u lose weight?
I had an aide for 125 for 24 hrs I am alone. I fired them after two days ad did it on my own If your man is against it try and talk it out. Who is your dr. I had a dr in fl Lauderdale but the facility was not set up for 24/7 care and the dr was only available two days a week so I cancelled there I am going to a place in palm springs in west palm and the people staff and drs are awesome and there is 24/7 care in fact I am having some minor work done fri. And they have their own facility and the aneatesiaolist. ( sorry for the misspelling ) is awesome as well. I have been dealing with them for three years and trust them emplistly
I wish it was 125 she wants $350 for 1 full day for 3 days 1000 money don't grow on trees I'm trying to save for the surgery itself. I'm nervous cuz when I had a belly piercing it got infected and when I pierced the top of my ear that got infected too. So I would want someone with me at least the 1st 2days to make sure I'm cleaning or doing everything right? I wanna go to dr Alexander in south florida center in Fort Lauderdale I'm coming from ny ny he is board certified and the dr are on call 24/7
Go to a dr in your home area recovery takes at least three months and numerous visits. I was going to the dr at least once a week for three months There. Are good drs in my. Think teice about having surgery away from home area. A word to the wise. Nurses aides are in agencies and they ate just as good

Today is march 17, 2013 and I have found...

Today is march 17, 2013 and I have found motivation to go to the gym and work out. for the last 2 weeks i been going to the gym and walking alot instead of using my car. so ima postpone the surgery for may and give myself time to lose weight. And also to build hrs so I can get Fmla at work. I really want my body back and I'm motivated so today I weighed myself at 213 in oct I was 224 so I am going in the right direction but it feels like its taking so long though before I wasn't as motivated as I am now and I'm the type of person once I set my mind to do something I will do it!!! I've lost 60lbs before and I will try my best to do it again.
Lose all the weight first because recovery is three months and if you lose more weight. The tuck will be useless. Any surgeon in his right mind will tell you that
Thanks trouble 1 cuz I saw here one dr said dont lose weight u should be at a stable weight or then its more skin to cut?
You should get at the weight that you want to maintain because if you lose more weight you have to doit again the doctor that said dont lose weight is an asshole pardon the expression. I lost all the weight I wanted and the got it done why do it twice. Getting more skin off is a problem for him not you You have to cut the skin off anyway so why pay for it twice and go thru with the recuperation twice. He is just After your money. Nix him lose all the weight first

Well I'm happy to say im down to 209. I started...

Well I'm happy to say im down to 209. I started off at 224 in November but for awhile the weight stayed from 216-214! And wouldn't move so I'm happy it's moving in the right direction w a lil workouts here and there walking and eating less!!! I still want a tt but after I lose at least 30 lbs. in the mean time I'm gonna look for a place here in manhattan so I can be close to home anyone have any suggestions?

confused

So in oct I was 224 now between 204-207... I'm losing but slowly. I don't wanna do the tummy tuck yet cuz I'm still heavy but I wanna do the boob job NOW. My friend said why go threw recovery two times. I said maybe it would give me a boost to lose more weight cuz I am unhappy w what I see. Im depressed the more depress i get the more i eat. And we don't have sex like we use to its like once every two weeks or once a week. I use to love to f##k but now I hate being naked n I don't initiate any more. Sex life has become boring. I wanna feel good about myself again. I feel unsexy and unwanted!!! Help what should I do

Looking around

So my bday is coming up in sept and for my 32nd bday I want nice perky boobs to give me a boost of confidence. It's something I really want n can't stop thinking about.
I have a quote from someone in florida but now on wed I have two schedule apt for a dr in manhattan wanna see if maybe its better to stay close to home n recover at home depending on how big a difference the price is. In florida it's 4500 for saline breast aug n lift. If in manhattan it was let's say 6000. I would just consider doing it here with a board certified dr. If its 8000 I would obviously wanna go to florida.
My man is still against it but its my body and I'm not happy. I'm healthy and young, so y not.

2 consiltations

so yesterday before work I went to see 2 drs. 1 Dr said for 18000 he would do the tummy tuck and the boob augmentation. both doctors said that I do not need a boob lift but one doctor suggested silicone and the other suggested saline. the one that suggested saliene said I need to lose 20 pounds b4 I do tt for better results but the boobs can be done now for 8900.
I really like that doctor but I think 8900 is a lot now if I was to do it in Florida for both the tt and ba would be a total of 9500.
My friend refered me to her dr she used n she is pleased w her results. I'm thinking should I do one surgery at a time here in ny or go to Florida

starting w the boobs

since I went to two doctors here in New York for consultations and they both said I do not need a lift because my skin is not sagging it's just there not full. both ps wanted about $9000.
I think that's a lot. my friend who got hers done in Florida is very happy with hers and once again she was the one who recommended me to him. so I sent my pictures too the doctor in Florida for a revaluation they said they would bring it down from $4,550 to 3, 500 w out the lift. I'm thinking I can always do the lift another time if I decide to do the tummy tuck but as of right now I've been going back to the gym and I'm going to stick to it
I've lost 60 pounds in 2008 but went back up w pregnancy then post partum. Since oct i lost 20 lbs n managed to keep it off. so what's another 25lbs. the doctor said it didn't matter if I did my boobs now because I have very lil fat there so it wouldn't affect if I lost weight. once they get back to me tomorrow to verify that the amount is with anesthesia in total, then I plan to book my surgery with them.
I'm really excited I want to get this done I see everyone's picture and how nice there's came out and it only makes me more eager to get mine done.

ftont vs side

I hate how the picture makes my boobs look bigger than they actually are from the front view and the side view you can tell they're small

Drop 21lbs

Yay down to 203 down 21lbs now. been going to the gym 4days a week n eating better. thinking if I get pass the 200 mark and enter the 100's I will do my surgery in October for sure. Def wanna do the boob job but indecisive about tummy tuck???
What's new with you?
@savannah.... Nothing much I'm happy to hear ur recovring well.... I'm still so undecided on what to do. in December I'm supposed to go to my sister in laws graduation in Florida so I was wondering if I should do my surgery then but I wanted to be at 180 before I did my tummy tuck. I definitely want to get the boob job done now but I'm wondering should I just get it done separately I feel if I get my boobs done now it will give me confidence in myself and maybe I'll lose more weight faster...so far I lost 25 pounds from 224 I finally made it to 199 some people saying its better to just do it both at one time being that you had a couple things done what would you suggest
Hey Mama, all is well thanks for checking on me. The process of healing is sure but very slow. I don't have and more seroma, I still wear my garment (7 weeks PO) l started seeing results but with all the swelling still I don't really see anymore progress. But all and all I'm bless. Thanks for thinking of me! (Kisses****)

down 25 lbs

Down 25 lbs now 199 from 224 still confused cuz of money situation. I saved up to get the boob job n tt... but i dont have enuff for airefare hotel money for food meds and so forth. Ugh I'm so close but so far. Were suppose to go to Florida for graduation on December 14th so I figured I would try and get it done then so that it wouldn't be a waste of a trip I'm still looking forward to doing the ba,
but now that I'm losing weight I'm still thinking about just holding off on tt
I have been going to the gym at least 4 times a week and I see that my stomach is shrinking. I wish I knew the answer on what to do. cuz I believe if I have the money right now I would do it all at one time
part of me says just get the boobs done because since I'm going to the gym and actually see results maybe I'll lose more once I have the boob job

1month till surgery

so I set a date for my surgery it will be 12/6/13.
I lost 25lbs trying to lose another 5lbs b4 the surgery.
My best friend is gonna go w me to Florida I'm excited n nervous.
I been researching on here and love everyone's results. I'm just hoping I get good results as well. I applied for fmla at work n I hope I get approved so I can stay out and recover. Keeping my fingers crossed

3weeks till surgery

3weeks to go b4 surgery...
Plane tickets purchased
Booked my hotel
Starting to pack things lil by lil.
Starting to lose sleep cuz I'm thinking too much

2 weeks

2weeks till surgery
Starting to pack and put things to the side.
I'm nervous n my bf doesn't want me to do it. Says he doesn't want nothing to happen to me and he dw me to look like betty boop. So ill be going w my bff for the first couple of days then he will go a couple of days latter cuz he can't get the time off of work. I just pray every thing goes well.
I see everyone's results n I feel confident my results will ne good too.
To be lili.... thank you for your comment. I am very excited and nervous at the same time you seem like you have a good size? Did you want to make them smaller or do you want them to be the same size why do you hate your boobs I hate mine because after two kids they became sad and depressed Plus losing weight took all the meat out of it. I want my boobs to look the way they did when I was pregnant they were full and perky. if you just do a lift I believe that your insurance should cover it cuz I hear big boobs give a lot of back problems
I do want a lift because the sag. But people do say there a good size. I just want a perky look.
they tend to say you need a lift if your nipples are facing downward. but if I were you I would look into it and see if your insurance would cover it. good luck on your surgery and please do keep in touch

1week

1week to go b4 I'm on the flat side and have nice boobs like how my boobs look in a bra but with out one as much as I love Victoria Secrets I am tired of wearing the bombshell add 2 cups!!!!

I can't wait I hope I get good results like some of use that I see on here

nov 29

Pics from today

200lbs

tired of seeing all the excess loose skin around my stomach

5days till the big day

5days till the big day. I can honestly say I don't feel nervous. I guess it hasn't hit me yet but I'm hoping that when the day comes my blood pressure doesn't go up or anything crazy happens.
I want everything to go well.
I keep taking pictures so that I will have plenty of before pictures because if I am going to do this procedure and spend almost $10,000 I want to make sure that I can look back to how i was before...to help motivate me and so that I won't make the same mistake again and hopefully with this procedure it will make me feel sexy again and help me more into the gym.I have been going for the past couple of months four times a week.
I lost 25 pounds but my stomach always stays with the loose skin the only thing I guess I'm concerned about is packing.
I want to make sure that I have everything &at the same time I do not want to over pack.
is the procedures done I will focus on my arms and legs in the gym as well as my abs. I am still young only 32 so I'm hoping to get myself together before I hit 35!!! Cuz 40 is creeping up!!!
He is not into any thing kinky at least not w me... I've dressed like a stripper n met him at a hotel he said I was gay f me for 5min min then said are we leaving ugh I was so mad I never did anything like that for him again,,, he's young but old fashion I'm older n Horner I want sex all the time him not so much so yea tips would be nice... Lol
Ps and that was when I was skinner and b4 the baby so now it's probably harder cuz I don't feel sexy n he don't make me feel sexy
Remember the key to sex is to spice it up!! No matter what size you are you can make it FUN!! When we've been with our men for sometime it can tend to decrease in sex girl but we as women gotta bring the sexy back!!! I can give you some tips on things I do to have hubby going nuts lol ;)

me

someone special made me realize that it doesn't really matter who sees this. Im doing this for me.... I am NOT a famous movie star so it's not like I have to worry about paparazzi's lol so here I give you some pictures of me now and from before

me

Girl I'm wishing you happy prayers and good healing. You will finally look the way you want so go for it and embrace it. I'm 11 days PO and I know it was the best decision. Tell your man that Betty Boop ain't got nothing on the soon to be new you!! You will look fabulous, feel sore and cranky but it will pass. Trust in The Lord!!!!!
Thank u chicaLa. Are you using anything such as silicone sheets or oil
Good luck Hun you will look fab

2days

2days before surgery. ...
Took yesterday off spent thw morning w my bf. He is still upset im going threw w this.
I also went to get pamperd and try to relax my body before the big day.
Took today off to be w my man cuz he's not going w me.he can't take the time off.
my bff will be going w me n my son. Plus I have to finish packing n getting myself ready for tom. we leave really early in the morning. Then I go for my first face to face consiltation.
I'm getting nervous idk what to ask.
All I know is I want silicone but when the doctor saw pictures. He said that I need a lift and they would not do the surgery without the lift.
I feel I don't need it but they said when I get there they will let me know cuz pics are a lil diff then seeing someone in person. ..
I had went to two consultations with two different doctors before and both of them said I do not need it. If he says that I do not need the lift....then I'm willing to spend the extra thousand on silicone rather than saline. I really don't know what's the best? anybody has opinions on it please feel free to tell me
Ment to say Idw the ugly scar
Superthickkrissy he said to do the lift IDE the ugly scar ugh!!!
I say go for Bl n ba that's what I'm doing

Tom is the big day

Tom is the big day! At 8am I am nervous.
He said I need a lift and he will put 390cc that sounds like a lot to me...
I'm trying to enjoy my day at florida took my son to the pool. Now about to take a nap then gonna go out latta to eat cuz once midnight comes no food for me and who knows how my appetite will be the next couple of days.
I saw the dr but couldn't really think of questions to ask this is all becoming surreal....
Good luck... Everything we'll come out fine!!! Will be following you throughout your Journey!!
Good luck Tomorrow.
Roxanne Thank u so much

3 more hrs

and two more hours I will be having surgery and can't seem to sleep. I guess my body is making every excuse to me reasons not to do it. Keep asking myself why am I doing this leave my boobs alone stay the way you are.
I miss my bf and I wish he was here w me.
Girl I love your shape. Congrats on your upcoming surgery your gonna look fantastic. I wish you happy healing
Thank u I'm about to leave to go. Xoxo
Thank u ladies but now I can't stop crying I pray for strength.... I feel so week n scared

I'm going in

The time Is now... marked n ready
now I lay me down to sleep... I pray the lord my soul to keep...but if I die before I wake.... I pray the lord my soul to take
Amen
Just rest take ur meds drink Plenty of fluids.. oh wow im excited for you we are gonna be 7 days part from or surgery s. Boy u had tummy tuck and boobs I don't I could did both. Happy healing take it slow.
Good luck roxanne. Im on the 18th
I had my tummy tuck last Friday. . .I know ur getting excited counting the days down thats what I did lol. Good luck to u also.

day 1

So after surgery I was pale all the nurses were worrying. Lucky I brought crackers n juice it helped a lil but not with being nauseous.
My titis feel like two rocks. They hurt n are heavy
I been getting in and out of bed it hurts but I gotta do it.
2 times I almost peed myself cuz this stuff is so tight. Guess it's. Sqweezing my bladder by the time I pull my psnties down its comming out.
I'm getting ready to see the dr in a hr and half weeks. Let me see if I can take pics because right now I'm wrapped like a chicken caesar wrap. Can't see anything from what I can see my boobs still look small :'(
Maybe its cux I have Frankenstein boobs maybe one that goes away and they drop it will be bigger I don't know?
Hope they did it right because I don't want to go through this again
Happy for you! This can be a scary process through recovery but the doctors take such good care of you! My advise it to dope up! Ha! It's helps with both the mental and physical anguish! Don't worry, it's gets bette and you'll be a new woman! Happy healing! Xo

day 1 pix

Boobs is not what I expected I thoiguht they would be bigger
I guess it's because I'm going through the frankenstein stage of the passes maybe will drop n then they will look bigger I don't know
how do you feel today?
Congrats and welcome to the flat side.... You look great!!
Thank u chica. I dont feel great

day 2

on day two still walking around like Grandma with a bad back. Get nauseous every now and again.my boobs still look the same small but they feel like rocks on top of me. I keep dozing in at out of sleep. it feels numb on my lower abdomen
Also feels tight. I don't know what is but when I play w my phone or ipad I get sleepy I put it down I'm awake. I want to take a shower but I'm too scared that I might pass out
You look fabulous! Hang in there :)
Feel better baby
Are you discharged from the hospital yet? Your results look amazing. I have to get my prescriptions fill for my date. What did they give you for pain management

day 2pics

Awe, you look soooo good! I bet you have the best looking kid ever, you are so pretty, I'm happy for you, it's awesome to see women love themselves enough to do what makes them feel whole. Congrats on the weight loss too!!!
Looking awesome!! Boobs look perfect too. Believe me my boobies are horrible smaller is better. You will be probably a full C cup or small D. :-) happy healing !!
I was wearing a 38c /d before... so if it stays the same ill be upset cuz he put in 420cc.

my lil one

This one keeps me busy n my bff is helping me w him. I feel bad I can't pick him up or hold him.... he's looking at me like y my mommy not hiving me attention. :'(
Well hello hunny Your boy is stunning!! Your tummy looks like an ironing board..how much did you weigh at surgery Hun? Your boobs are going to look great as your skin is really nice and tight so they won't droop at all.. Xx
You look great soo happy for you!!!!
How are you feeling today boo? I hope you're not in to much pain!

day 3

I am a strong independent woman so being like this and feeling helpless I hate the feeling.
Today I took a shower.... it was a workout & a half. Cuz I feel week my back is tight. I can't stand up straight... plus I got the drain hanging out on the side. It gets annoying. ... but I couldnt take it anymore I wanted my hair and my nana clean!!!!
After that I relaxed a lil then got dressed w the help of my bff and we strolled jr by the beach about 6long blocks looking for food & milk for jr. I felt like I did to much and felt swollen so we took a cab back. Just slept 2hrs!!! I slept good even though I did have some bad dreams. Can't wait for fri so they can take the drain out!!!!
I hope I ain't pop a stitch cuz I dont know how to sit my ass down n stay still. Jan 31.... I gave birth to my son the next day I asked to be released from the hospital. I was hopping out the hospital people were in disbelief I had just given birth to a 10lb baby boy. The 2nd day I took all the clothes to the cleaner across from my house n did laundry by myself. They thought I was nuts.
I felt so good I told my hubby lets go I'm ready to fuck. He said the dr said none for 2weeks.... his ass ain't last not even 5days then gave in... lol
I hate being in pain but I think i m pretty strong. For those of u havong this kind of sx I strongly suggest u bring someone w u. I paid for my bff flight n we stsying in the same hotel m we share food expenses. The nurse in Florida wanted 400 @night I font have that kinda money sorry.
Let me tell u I'm dying to wax but for eye brow alone is 17-$20 wtf in ny I pay $5-$6 guess ima have yo do it wed or thurs cuz my honey is coming fri & I wanna feel pretty
Your baby is just perfect! Very sweet boy. OMG you're such a vixen telling your man let's bump n grind two days after baby! That's a riot, you go girl!
Ava thanks. lmao. Yup I was good n ready to go... but he was scared. N I was horny lol... I am a very strong and I feel he doesn't see it or appreciate me. It hurts. Cuz I know there are not many woman out there like me! I said when u lose me is when u finally realize what u have.!!!
Thank u bailkenzhen I don't feel like my stomach looks at its nest ill take some side shots latter I feel so sore n swollen from lipo. As for my boobs I pray they drop n look bigger cuz he put 390 & filled it to 420 but I feel like I got the same size titis only w a lift? I hope u prove me wrong cuz at this point I'm a lil annoyed n disapointed :'(

day 3

Hey girl, you're looking fabulous! Your boobs are perky now and not saggy. So even if you are the same size, they look fabulous and younger looking! Your tummy is also looking wonderful! Hope you're day was less painful!
Wow, I really see a difference already! You look great, are you so excited? Happy for you girl!
Thank u ava.. I'm excited about the tummy tuck but the boob job I don't understand y they look so small when I had titis to begin w I just wanted them fuller but he told me I needed a lift

day 4

Managed to take a shower by myself. That was a workout....
Then Went out to cvs with my son and bff. Just. ..just walking around the store drained all my energy
But I am feeling better as each day passes.
Glad to see your doing better every day! This time next week it will be all done for me Hun
Don't remind me. You know we are the same day.
Are we?? I didn't realise that

day 5

Went this morning to get my eyebrows waxed and my hair done n got food i had took a cab by myself..n i wore myself out. Came to the hotel n took a nap. Then went w my bff n her cousin to take her to the airport. Then went to cvs for some stuff. I can go out n walk but it takes a lot out of me. I'm using my own garment I bought sleeping w it and using it night n day... I can get on the bed on all 4s but its still a pain to get up cuz my stomach and boobs hurt.
Cant wait for fri to take out this drain its annoying!!!!
I keep buying surgical pads to cover my boobs n my belly button and to put over the drain
I cut it in the middle and make a hole to put it around the drain cuz it tends to leak maybe ill take a pic tomorrow so u can see what I mean as for now I'm going to bed
gn
Good night hunny I'm just getting up lol UK time 07.00
Ohhhhh you look great Hun! Beautiful little boy!!

day 6

Can't wait for tomorrow. I'm hoping n praying they take the drain out tomorrow. It is very annoying to sleep with. Last night I tried to lay on my side but it hurts cuz I can stretch.my lower stomach feel funny like it's numb but at the same time sensitive. Went out to joes crab shack and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I still can't walk up straight but I'm moving around a little quicker than before!!!
omggg im super happy for you mama, you look AMAZING!! I know I don't know you and this must be sooo weird but I swear I come on here every day to see if you posted any new pics...lol thank you for sharing this experience with us.
Oh wow babe so sexy

day 6 more pics

Your healing nicely, how is your pain level,and what are doing to keep from getting constipated? Your new boobs are going to be really nice! Also tell us more about this garment you bought like it/ love it ?
Awwww don't worry boo you will start to feel better but take it from me you look great your man not going to be able to keep his paws off ya lol n omg didn't know u was in f.t I would have came to see you
Krissy I was gonna ask u but thought maybe u would think I was crazy. I have to go to the Dr at 1030 then wait for my nd to come around 2 pm. i haven't seen him in since Oct 5 this is the longest I been w out him. I woulda loved to see u cuz ur so sweet n full of positive energy!!! Im goin to inbox u my number and u can feel free to call me when ever right now im going to bed but feel free to hit me up tomorrow gn

Love this

I been using this for as long as I can rem its one of my fav... It don't cost much and helps a lot!!! I been using this on and off as well as the garment the dr gave me wich I feel does nothing. This works wonders but I gotta be careful with the drain there's another garment I bought I haven't tried it on yet but when I do and if I like it I'll post a pic
Good night sweet dreams
Hi ava Pain right now is a 5. I been pretty active and when I do do much I feel so swollen like a bollon about to pop. so I try to take naps n meds in between to help keep me relaxed. I put a pic of my favorite gurtel from Fredrick of Hollywood. Since the day before surgery I started taking stool softener and I been taking it every day once a day... the first two days I ain't go but when I finally did it was soft thank god. I pray my boob drop n turn out the way I want it cuz I swear I feel there smallerthen whwhat I started with I willbe upset if I paid 4500 for perky lil titis lmao. Cuz I showed the dr what I wanted and what I showed him I do not see as of yet
Thanks for posting about CG. Have you looked at some of the BA girls? I bet if you look at some of their before/ after pictures you will feel better about your boobs. I think they looking smaller at first is normal. Good luck chica, you really look great ;)
Mary Lou thanks sweetie I feel pretty super and my man never notices how strong I am I am glad he's not here all he does is stress me I'm glad I brought my best friend w me she had to leave we'd so she sent her cousin who lives in florida to watch over me n help me w jr. Tom my bf comes to florida to pick me up cuz he's sister graduation is sat. Idk if ill be up for that but let's see what happens. I don't feel like arguing. And it seems like that's all he wants to do. Sweetie I pray for a healthy and speedy recovery for u. At this present moment I'm not happy with my results but I pray that soon I will learn to love and accept what I have done!!!

Drain out

Went to the dr today they took out the drain.
Didn't hurt felt like something slithering out...
I told the dr I wasn't happy w the size of my boobs.... he said in 6 months if I'm not happy to get bigger implants huh? I ain't going threw this again
The pic I posted is of someone on here who got her's done and I love her results. Hope she doesn't mind me sharing her gorgeous results.
See the dr wanted me to do the lift I didn't want it and now I feel like I have two lil tight perky titis
Ok ok ok
I will try and give it some time to see the end results... I pray that in the end I will be happy cuz Idw go threw this again!!!
Left ft Lauderdale now in Daytona gonna get ready for bed the mr is here.... I haven't seen him in 9 days and the nurse said no sex only oral ugh how rude lol
Gn sweet dreams
I put up a pic of what I wanted them to do but i will give it time and. See what my end results will be xoxo I tried looking at before and after pics and I'm gonna try and keep hope alive... Lol

sex sex sex

Yay sex finally after like 10 days none!!!!
It was a bit uncomfortable being stitched up but my horny ass is happy now. He finally touched my boobs I made em massage them while sexing n it felt great. He was scared. He said he didn't wanna break or hurt his new toys!!! Lol
im getting use to the boob size n massaging them hurts n feels good at the same time!!!
Im a lil worried cuz the tape under right boob is a lil loose and I can see the stitch irk should I go to the Dr and ask them to look at it ideal an infection or anything?
You look amazing! Love you're curves!! I happy to see everything is going great!! With more time and healing its going to get even better!

today day 8

Thank u pretty eyes I'm starting to become positive again.... I was going threw the phase why did I do this but I rem y and I look at before and after pics and I see results so ima try n stop complaining!!!! lol

boob day 8 going into day 9

You're going to look awesome when you're done healing! Relax enjoy the ride, t hose boobs are going to pop out, you will see, very nice results, you're healing so fast, I wish I could of been all taped up, I'm allergic :( your lovely, get ready for your haters !
Lol thanks ava I hope they pop out fall down something lol. Thank u for ur story it help me have faith but now the only thing I'm concerned about is one hip is bigger than the other I will post pictures in a little
Congrats and happy healing. Great pics!!!

day 9

Its our last night in Daytona tomorrow I head back home to new york. we drove to Fort Lauderdale to see the doctor one last time before I head back home because the right boob was irritated and was oozing a little bit of green.
the girl cleaned them then re tape it.
the only issue I have right now is that it seems like one side of my hip is bigger than the other. I don't know if it's because one side is more swollen than the other or did they cut it wrong lol I don't know

home sweet home

home sweet home after being in florida for 2 weeks....
im back to ny
I am beyond exhausted we got to the airport at 4 p.m.our flight was supposed to leave at 7 didn't leave till 1030 just getting in the door now. I am so happy to see my bed. I'm also happy that my boobs are starting to drop and look bigger. I don't know if it was because of the plane ride I guess I'll find out tomorrow. because the Dr said that the plane ride might make them swollen.
I still can't walk straight at times I feel like the stitches inside of my tummy are keeping me hunch down. I'm just curious if anyone else feel this and if so when does this go away? am I supposed to be stretching.
Hey girl, you are looking fabulous :-) boobies are looking great! It does look like you are still swollen on both sides but they say you will be swollen for 10-12weeks and sometimes longer. Did your price include revisions? Do you have any dog ears on your breast or tummy scar? Make sure you massage every day with bio oil or vitamin e oil. :-)
hi pretty eyes thank you so much. I'm probably swollen a lot because I can't keep still I'm always moving around doing something. I'm assuming included revision because the Dr told me if I wasn't happy with the implant and that I could just come back in 6 months and do a bigger in plant. As for dog ears I am Not sure because it's covered in tape I don't see it. the scar goes from one b*** cheek to the other. since it's covered I can't put nothing on it. I don't know what to do they tell me don't take off the tape. my belly button to come out on Friday and then in 2 weeks they will take off all of the tape from my boobs then I guess my belly? when the lady took off the tape to clean it I saw that they made my areola smaller. How are u my love?
Oh yes leave the tape on until they take them off or falls off. I forgot you're not that far along after surgery lol. Make sure you are not over doing it, you don't want to prolong healing. Yaaay for small areolas.....shit mine are big even after my bl ba. I'm okay my left chest is killing me when I lay down. I feel like the implants need to get the hell out of my body. I hope to hear something tomorrow from my insurance. I'm pregnant with my third and final child, so in June I'm having my tummy tuck but hoping my insurance will do the explant for me, get out all the scar tissue, do a left again and make my areolas smaller. These thing were a waste of money for sure!! I really hope your boobies don't give you trouble. You have silicone? Over or under muscle?

2week

Today I went for my 2week post op check up. They took out my stitches on my tummy n belly button. I wanted to donkey kick the dr lol. It hurt....

2week pics

Just read your review. You look great! I thought one of my hips was larger as well. Give it time. Your boobs are very perky! I went kind of large so I will probably need a lift if I ever down size. You have a great shape!
Thank u honeydoo I wanted my boobs to be big like urs but as each day passes im more content w my results. Plus I ain't going threw this again! Lol
You look amazing girl!

job xmas party

I am beat. Went to my job xmas party. Got a lot of compliments and took a lot of pics!!!

job xmas party 12/21/13

You look so lovely at your party! Your bff is muy guapo! You're healing, you're not strong physically or emotionally right now take your time worry about your boyfriend later keep your head up girl you are truly blessed
Thank u ava im sorry the other comment was for pretty eyes I was distracted when I wrote it. Ims put up 2 more pics of my bff. He I'd handsome I adore him. And he is the best friend any onr could ask for.
Pretty eyes... I wish I was as strong as u. I think im scared to be alone. . it usually takes for me to get really sick n tired or until I meet someone else for me to leave a man. I know I could do it on my own but I choose not to. I just wish he'd wake up b4i do....lol

my guy bff superman

This man has been there for me the last five yrs. He is always there when I need someone to talk to and he never judges me. I am lucky to have him in my life...
What very handsome bff
Thank u bsilkenzhen I call email superman cuz when I met him I. The gym he had no glasses n was very muscular then in uniform u can't see his body n he had his glasses back on lol
Girl, you are looking good... God bless you and your family!!! Happy holidays...

merry xmas

Merry Christmas ladies. Hope u guys enjoy the day. Love u all
Happy holidays to you too! U look really nice in the outfits!
You look amazing! I would be very happy with your breasts and your new flat tummy. It looks like you are healing nicely.

Xmas 2013

Beautiful
Merry Christmas beautiful!!
Soo cute!!!

Xmas

xmas

30 cold!!!! That's hot for us lol It's 6 here lol.. Can we still wear our summer clothes?
Well if u say its 6there damn it is like summer here for u haha but no if ur coming I'd suggest jeans or any long pants or slacks shirts doesn't matter just make sure u bring a sweater and jacket cuz u can always take things off if ur hot but to me it's better safe then sorry. I just went out to the store w jeans no sleeve shirt but I had 2sweaters on... Warmer months are March threw sept. Where r u from damn 6 my nipples woulda fell off lol
Ha ha Wales in the UK! We usually come to Florida in July but we decided on Christmas for a change.. We have a luxurious villa with 7bedrooms plasma in every room even plasmas outside so you can watch tv by the pool..we still wanted to use our pool is the sun out this time of year lol

3 weeks

Wow 3weeks have past. I feel pretty good. Boobs are dropping. Im content w my results. Im happy I have the time off of work cuz my grandpa is in the hospital he's pace makers battery is dying. So Im on my way now w my family on a road trip making each other nuts.
I want to see him he lives in Boston n I haven't been there in like 10 yrs.
Im excited yo see everyone my mom has a total of 15 brothers and sisters at least 8of them live in Boston!!!
Awe, enjoy your grandpa, and the rest of your family. You look great, only 3 wks, you look so good! What do you think when u look at the before pictures? Have safe trip!
What awesome pictures... You look so good. Your kids are so adorable... Be safe on your trip...Happy healing!!!
Thank u Chica the boy is mine the lil girl is my niece.

happy grandpa is okay

just got home from visiting my grandfather we spend two days in Boston and I was happy to see him and happy that he is OK

1month latta

I was supposed to get my stiches out from my boobs fri but there was a snow storm now gotta wait till tomorrow.
My tummy im happy w lithium bit my boobies one looks different then the other. Size wise I still wish they were bigger. But still got a while before I see the final results. ..
Hey girl, I was looking over your pictures and your results look amazing!! You have came along way. Make sure you are massaging your breast!! That will help them with the boxy ness . Also when you can use bio oil on your scars or scar guard. That will help with the scar and also the dryness of your skin! Don't be afraid of massaging them, that goes for your tummy too! How are you doing? You still in pain? How was your New Years?
Thank u pretty. I sometimes forget to massage them I usually massage one more than the other maybe that is y one is more round. I thought because it was still a lil open I shouldn't use anything but in will start using it. I'm wondering when can I use the silicone sheets? Pain is gone but feels weird around my tummy cuz by my Coochie I have a lot of sensation mid section of belly not much then boobs sensation again... It's weird My ny was good and u? How's the pregnancy coming along?
Glad grandpa ok Looking lovely Hun

Gym

Can't wait to start the gym again I'm hoping if I lose more weight will help to make me look more proportioned I hate my jumbo thunder thighs but that I won't take the easy way out I will continue to work on that myself. Maybe I'll go to the gym tom and start on the bike? How long did they say not to work out for I already forgot
Hey lady, you are looking great!!!
Thank u chica I feel 90 percent better
Your boob result is lovely, hoping for something like that.

boobs

Hey girly, how ya been? It's almost time for me ! Yikes NERVOUS, I hope you are not doin to much!
Ava good luck im doing all right I just hot fit for duty today im in training and tom I go back full duty. When is ur surgery?
Got fit* typo

boobs jan 10,2014

jan 10

Back to work full duty after 45 days off
glad I took all this time..
the tummy takes longer for recovery...
I feel good w my results... though at this point still wish my boobies were a lil bigger. . N
You look great! Did you have a lift only or small implants? My doc won't do implants & lift at the same time. I'm thinking I won't like the size with only a lift.
Soon to be thank u... yes I got the lift n 420cc I wish I woulda did 450cc like the dr suggested but I was like oh no i don't want too big. I shoulda just kept my mouth closed and let him do his thing... I paid like 4500 for saline n lift...when f o u plan to do ur surgery?
looking great! congratulations

work

I Drive a bus snd being back to work is tiring im coming down with a cold and kept sneezing omg it hurts like hell....
I was so tired after work cuz I had to wake up at 330am to be at work ny 5am when I got home was 3pm I knocked out by 5pm I was so tired I drooled lmao..
feels good to be back and making money...
and from being active going back to work I lost 2 pounds. Im down to 196
Making it now a total of 28 pounds lost!!!
You are looking amazing!! I'm happy to hear that you are back to normal activities!! I can't wait for the new me but not sure if I'm going to get my tt in the Dominican Republic or in the states! I still have some time but need to make a decision by May!! Oh I think your boobs look big! For some reason the chicks that get their boobs done always say they look smaller than what they actually look like. I have done the same thing but I stopped saying that after people started saying they are big and then my bra size confirming they are big lol.

back to the gym

Went back to the gym day 1 after a 9hr shift. Im beyond exhausted. Time for bed hope all u lovely ladies are alright!!!!
Good for you girly, on losing more weight, and working too! You are awesome! You look so fab too!
Thank u ava I thought id wake up sore but I feel great but omg when I sneeze feels like my stomach is gonns expload. how are u feeling. ... the meds use to knock me out... id be playing w my phone then dozing off it was great lol the tubes are annoying
Thank u pretty... how is ur pregnancy coming along? To me they look big in pics plus there swollen. When the swelling goes down I feel like there small... im still the same size nra only fuller...

down 30 lbs

Its been a long journey but im now down 30lbs.
I was at my highest 224 oct 2012...
Oct 2013 I was 200.. I went down to 199 but the day of surgery I think I was 202 anyway after surgery I stayed at 198
now im down to 194lbs
Total of 30 pounds GONE
Now 20lbs to go I want my thunder thighs gone!!!
you look great!!!!!

the diference

Just wow! You are such a success story!Ya got me all fired up, like hell ya I can do this! Girl power, I can't wait to see what my body can become. Thank you soooo much for posting this set of pictures! You look amazing :-)
Aww ava thanks I had went up to 220 four times m each time I managed to go back down to 160 but my stomach always stayed saggy that's why I had surgery. 2 times from giving birth and two times because I was depressed I gain so much weight. but this time depressed I'm not going to make sure that I do right by myself and keep my body tight. Lol ur body is gonna be banging cuz ur not heavy to begin with. I hope ur doing great. Xoxo
Well you're a beauty inside and out, don't get depressed any more! You will have to tell me your secrets for losing weight, I don't want to gain while I can't work out. :-/

day 7

Day 7 back to the gym feels good I lost 5lbs in a week
Im 193 from 224
now 31 lbs gone.
Last week I gave MYSELF a goal lose 10lbs before feb 20
Out of the 10 I lost 5
I guess being back to work n going to the gym is making lbs just shedd off cuz im not just sitting home doing nothing!!!
I feel great!! I still feel n look swollen but not much guess cuz im doing so much.
Wow I can't wait till I'm able to work out Hun Have you been dieting too?
U look great...happy healing

jan 26

7weeks

Lookin fabulous girl!
You look amazing! :)

12days lost 6lbs

so I must say I'm a little excited in the last 12 days that I have went back to work and back to the gym I have lost 6 pounds. Making it now a total of 32 pounds gone and that is now 6 out of the 10 pounds that I would like to lose by February 20. I have made a goal and set a time line and I'm sticking to it.
Though im happy for the company of u lovely ladies I am saddened that my own bf doesn't aknowledge me. ..
or compliment me
You look great, wow great job sticking to your work outs! Awe, I feel bad about your bf, give her time, love on her, she will come around. If that never happens then God will put a woman in your life that is on the same page. Change is sometimes harder on the ones close to the one changing, even though you're doing all the work!
Ava my bff is supportive she helped me threw surgery its my boyfriend who's the ass hole Sorry love hope all is well with u im about to put what happend last night up
You are just gorrrrrgeous!!! That itty bitty waist, but still a great booty.... Perfect! And I lovvah your bb. :)). Your bf is just needs reassured you're not going anywhere, that's all. You got this!

over the yrs

i apologize but need to vent

yesterday I asked my boyfriend why is it that he can pay everybody else a compliment but not me. He Had nothing to say.
I got ready we went out.
My bf opened up and said i aint gonna front i feel our relationship was better before jr came along but i wouldnt trade him for the world i love u and our boys. Ur the mother of my kid ill always love u. I said u love me ur not in love with me i been with u five yrs u never ask me to marry u... ur looking for someone better than me. HE said no. I said bull shit thats y i aint having no more kids it puts a toll on our relationship plus u dont wanna settle down with me y am i gonna keep popping out babies....
then His boy came and was complaining about his girlfriend's saying that she pretends that she has a job BUT she doesn't. I commented that I couldn't be without a job because I can't see me depending on a man. I said if he leaves mean tomorrow I'll be alright.we were in the lounge standing up my feet started to hurt so i sat down. I could see my boyfriend but he couldn't see me and I was watching him stare at this beautiful woman like he want to f*** her. I asked him. do you see what u like. Do you want to go over there and get her number. HE said I don't know what you're talking about. I said don't play stupid. He said come lets go home so I can fuck u. I said im good what u wanna fuck me for so u can think about this bitch im good. I never turn my bf down for sex even when im mad but im tired of his tricks n reverse pyscolgy bull shit...
he was drunk so I drove home. The whole car ride home I didn't say not a word. When we got home I was getting ready for bed he grab his keys saying I dont need him any more I wad leaving. Im tired of always being the one that reassures him I want to be with him. He should f****** show me that he wants to be with me. Since he's the one always messing up. He is so insecure and I never got it till last night he always wants me to fight for him. But who's fighting for me. I went down jumped in my car to buy the baby milk he was sitting in his truck when I got back he was gone. I slept two hrs then woke up and couldn't sleep. I called he aint answer im wondering is he with another chick so help me god im changing the locks. I drove 40 min at 330 in the morning n found him at his moms sleeping on the sofa.
Im tired of dreaming hes cheating. Tired of him being insecure that he cant love me like I want to be loved and deserve to be loved. Sometimes I feel like this is as good as it will get cuz all men cheat all men get tired of there lady... look at beyond she's gorgeous jer man tired of her ass too. mens see it like eating chicken everyday who doesn't get tired of eating chicken everyday. Some of me wants to end it so I can find happiness n find a dude that can lick n f this poom poom real good.
I need a good fuck lmao its been a hot minute. Sorry im getting personal but I gotta laugh so I dont cry. Cuz im upset with my life when this is my moment to be happy I have come a long way... hes stealing my joy...
I apologize again for venting
I stuck around with a guy in 2003 for 3 years while he string me along. I finally ended it because I deserved WAY better than that fool. I met my husband in 2006, and he proposed exactly a year later. We've been married now 5 years and life is amazing! Not all men are a$$holes. Leave this guy and let your heart find the right one! P.S. -- You look great!!
Girl don't apologize..... my relationship is pretty damn similar to yours. We just had a huge fight this morning over same ol bullshit and how he don't give a f***. We've been together 7 years (been dating off and on since we were 12) and I have done everything for this man and have endured so much shit from him! His famous excuse for everything is that "I need to change my attitude" or "act right"!? Bullshit, he has commitment issues that's why we're not engaged or married but as usual, it's easiest to blame everything on me instead of owning up to his shit. It breaks my heart that everything we've been through this is how our relationship is. I've loved him through everything and have always stood by his side but still here we are, stuck in a rut, still battling the same ol bullshit! I'm sure I'm rambling but know you're not alone. I've learned to stop even talking about my problems cuz at the end of the day I just must sound stupid for putting up with the same ol crap over and over again! I'm here to listen whenever you need to vent. ... sometimes that's what it takes to get us through the day!
Ahh Hun I feel for you I really do!! In the beginning my hubby was distant while everyone else was giving me praise and compliments he wasn't touching me e.t.c So we had a chat and it was because he didn't want to hurt me.. But fortunately we are like porn stars now that I'm healed.. He doesn't deserve you and you need to be happy your looking great and use your energy on someone who is actually in love with you

Update from yesterday

Thank u ladies for responding I will respond one by one in a minute but just wanted to give a quick update...
So he came home and we talked he said he was feeling insecure cuz I lost a lot of weight and had the surgery and he feels I'm tired of him cuz he's the fat one now. He said I feel like ur the one who wants to do u. Cuz ur tired of me.
That is so far from the truth I love this man with all of me even through the toughest times I have always stuck by him.
I said u feel that way and I always feel like ur looking for better. I feel once ur moms house is back in order u will leave and move over there. I feel u stay cuz u don't wanna be away from jr. I have a lot on my mind but u never care to listen or open up.
He said I want to buy my moms house and for us to live as a family. I said I refuse to move.... From where I feel secure to live and play house in Long Island I'm a queens girl. I would move if u married me cuz then u would be showing me ur ready to settle down. I said but even then I hate all ur female friends that u use to be with they live so close by.
he said forget them I don't talk to them, so let's move to florida I said no way.

He said if u don't wanna go that's fine
I won't leave u but I do wanna buy my mothers house. For our future n for our son. That he don't wanna leave his mom alone in that big house. Tears came down and he said he's scared of losing his mom and me cuz we are the only ones who truly love him.
I still don't understand why is it so hard for him to marry me?
and I ask him what the hell is wrong with me but he just said he has thought about it. Wtf is there to think I have been ur rock since day one... Guess he's waiting for me to continue to get tired of the bull shit till I leave him and it will be his loss cuz I'm strong and hard working and I have a heart of gold...
Well it's a step in the right direction that I he is opening up on how he feels.
I told myself I want all negative things out my life so I'll give it another year and see if it gets better or worse. Cuz I can't waste all my young days on him. He's 28 I'm 32...
But I will be going to the gym and getting my bikini body together!!!!
You look stunning sweetie! I hope you find happiness soon with or without him!
How ya doing girly? Wanted to know if you have used your Fredricks shaper girdle since the tt, and if it's comfy or not? Hope all is well!

190 from 224

Wow great weight loss

more pics

Idk y the pics dont wanna upload but here are recent pics from today actually.
Im happy the scale is still going in the right direction!!!
34 lbs gone
hoping to lose another 20- 30 lbs
You're lookin super sexy girly!! How are things going? 9 more days for me!!!! My nerves are off the chart!
Baby girl dont get too nervous u will make ur blood pressure go up... take it easy know a lot of us have gone threw with this and ur gonna be ok u will be a sexier version of urself. I pray all goes well n looking fwd to seeing ur results xoxo
sorry I forgot to type thank you for your comment

pics feb 20

Love love LOVE your post! So real, & I feel like your boyfriend & I have similar traits. I feel so insecure right now being the weight that I am 5'0/180. I have a huge tummy & thunder thighs. I feel my BF is going to leave me for someone better. And I deal with a ton of insecurities! But I'm going to continue to day by day work on my inner & outer self! We need to realize that we are the bomb.com & once we do no man can dictate our worth! I admire your strength! Oh, & u seem like a true round the way homegirl...lol! Love it! Keep up the good work! Your postings are inspirational!
What were you doing as far as eating to lose the weight!
First off your body is banging! Your story got real for me in the end. Wow, I'm going through this with my now husband of 2 years and I still have 2 weeks to go until my surgery. I have been in the gym and look what happens, husband gets crazy, payed for my surgery wouldn't call or text me for 9 days (he's a truck driver) this surgery is for me as yours was for you. I have given birth to 5 awesome kids, I'm 36 and want to be that sexy chick in the bedroom, comfortable in my own skin, Sex is fantastic, I don't mind putting on what he wants me in, in the bedroom, but want this pouch GONE. Reading your story has helped me know I really am not alone. I hope your man realizes what your love for him is, as well as mine for this crazy fool. I look forward to reading about your progress at the gym and what ever happens in your relationship. I swear my husband is throwed off, but so am I. When I used to see him looking at a beauty I felt very insecure. It took many years of learning to love myself. We don't need an insecure man when in a biracial relationship, there is enough crap we deal with in that already! Best wishes love, you really do look great!

pretty hurts

to all my beautiful women on here if you read this please buy Beyonce's new album it comes with the video pretty hurts.... must see and listen... weather we are big or small we all have insecurities.

pretty hurts, shine the light on whatevers worse, perfection is a disease of a nation pretty hurts
trying to fix something but you can't fix what you can see its the soul that need the surgery ain't got no doctor or pill that can take the pain away the pain inside and nobody frees you from your body.

even though I believe this song is true I feel like we can still fix ourselves to make our self feel better

just want to let you all know that you are not the only one feeling this way. And I hope after you do your surgery you all feel better and work on your confidence.
Thanks chick My track is BEAUTIFUL by Acon I even had it playing walking up the red carpet to my private yacht as my wedding march!! Lee used to sing it to me
thank you and I'm not going to lie half of me did this for him. I thought he'd be happy but he's not. But the other half of me did it for myself and I'm glad I did it because I love my results. And if you decide to leave it's okay because I know I will find someone else who will love me just like you will find someone else if he decides he wants to try and find someone better then that means we deserve better because I obviously they don't deserve us. It got to the point where I just don't give a s*** anymore. I will not beg no man to stay with me. we all deserve to be loved wholeheartedly not half ass. I wish I could find someone that builds me up instead of trying to knock me down. he is insecure with himself so he likes it on me Wich isnt cool at all. I'm trying to work on myself inside and out and you should keep doing the same. xoxo thank u for u comment
I downloaded the app it's called My Fitness Pal I weigh myself every morning naked.I eat less and I make sure that if I know I'm going to eat a lot that I go to the gym and burn of extra calories

bff bday

today is my best friend's birthday.even though at times she drives me crazy she is the best.she was the one who went with mean when I get my surgery done and stayed with me and my son. I am very grateful to have he in my life I don't know what I would do without her
You look so super pretty, as usual! I love all the pictures, are you getting that bikini? I liked it on you! I think it's awesome to celebrate his friends, they don't come easy! You are blessed.
Thank u I love the color of the bathing suit but I still got them big ass thighs I'll wait till I lose another 10lbs cuz the top was small I was in jc penny tryin it on takin pics to motivate myself... As for my BFF she left her husband behind and took a week off to be with me I am greatful and lucky to have her in my life
I responded on ur last comment as well idk if u saw it

March 4

Boobs still look high
tummy is flat but dont like the back fat.
Still going to the gym but dont know if it will go away

found my measurments from july 2012

today I found my measurements from July 2012 and it made me feel really good about myself. I have come a long way
Wow you're really burning fat, how much cardio do you do? I'm really happy for you girl!
Thank u Ava I do 30- 60 min 3-5 x a week depending on my schedule. It took a yr and 8 months but I'm happy and more motivated then ever How are u u look fab How u feeling
Wow what a great loss of inches and fat!! I'm on my bike chick as I'm writing this!! It's an addiction now lol thank goodness

Motivational

Looking good mama!
Thank u love... Much appreciated
Love the ads

3months

From 224 managing to stay at 190
One boob looks still high n the other is rounding out
You look great! Have you tried the hcg diet? I did everything in the books and gym but seemed like I was stuck after losing a few lbs. Got on it and the lbs just started melting off! I lost 30 lbs in 2 months. Deff worth it. I'd upload pics of my weight loss but don't know how to upload them from my phone.... JUST got my profile pic up and sad thing is, I've been a RS member since last year.
Looking super duper hunny
Thank u. Wish the scale would go down I'm stuck at 190 at the moment these jumbo thighs don't wanna go no where

If u go to dr be careful

Saw on the news a girl getting a tummy tuck in florida died. It's crazy. I seen a lot of people go to dr for procedures... I could have did mine to with Fatima almonte...
But I wanted to be in the states.
There's a difference going out of the states they do not have the same laws...rules and regulations....
Here may be a lil more expensive but worth it and if god forbid something happens u can go back to were u went. Here in ny
I had went to manhattan they wanted $18,000
In florida I paid like $10,000
And that was for both tummy n boob w lift n implants.

The only regret I have is not going bigger on the boobs n being cheap n doing saline... Ok technically I wasn't being cheap I just didn't have the patience to wait I wanted it done be 4 Xmas n I was a 1000 short.
We live n we learn. Everyday I try to do some workouts squats jumping jacks sit ups walking anything is better than nothing when I can't make it to the gym.
At this point it's been 3weeks n I'm maintaing at 190 not going up or down.
I got a new schedule starting April 6. I'm hoping the scale will start moving downward. Cuz I'll be taking the train and leaving the car at home!!!!
All is well here hope all u ladies are ok xoxo
Here are Some pics n quotes for motivation!!!!
you look gorgeous!! I really love the results I have a question if you don't mind me asking what was your bra zise before because im thinking of getting a boob job just don't know what size yet.
Thank u The funny thing is im still the same bra size 36/ 38d I didn't buy any new bras yet I guess they just made my boobs fuller and higher. I wanted like a dd Some days im happy w the boobs other times I wish I did them bigger I got saline 390 filled to 420
Thanks so much for answering and they do look nice amd a lot fuller.

typo above

I meant to say a girl getting a tummy tuck and the Dominican Republic died not Florida. This stupid phone acts up sometimes
I've sent you a email hunny
Thank u.
Very nice girl. I love the inspiration, so on point! So sad to hear someone died having surgery, it's just sad, no words.

35lbs gone

35 lbs gone... Finally after 3weeks stuck at 190... now I'm down to 189 from 224.
they say in order to make the scale move.. you have to trick your body... do dif things so I started taking the bus n train to work. instead of driving my car and having door to door service so that I can burn extra calories...
But I been kinda cheatin. eating certain things I know I shouldn't be eating the only person I'm cheating is myself..
but am I really supposed deprive myself... idk all I know summertime is almost here.... and I need to get that scale moving in the right direction so I will try and watch what I eat.
hope all you beautiful ladies are doing well on your journey
This was really helpful. I going in December for a TT and implant exchange. I got implants last year but after they settled into place I decided to go bigger. Good luck on your journey.
You sound great!
Thanks ava n u look fantastic. .. keep it up

vacation

On vacation this week enjoying my time w my family. At first all I, could do was complain I still wanted bigger boobs but if I was to get em bigger it would be harder to find cute tops so I am now finally content... n try not to complain n just be happy. Hope all u lovely ladies are doing well
You have such a nice shape, you are really wearing those jeans! You look great, as usual!! :-)
Thank u ava means, a lot coming from u xoxo
You rock boo!!!! Love your journey...Like OMG!!! Your results are so amazing...YOUR weight loss is amazing...CONGRATS...Do what makes you happy!!!!! You go Diva!!!!

job party

Had a good time last night my crazy friend saw me in the bathroom and the first thing she did was grab my boobs n jiggle em. Lol
My man said he peep guys looking like there fucking me with there eyes.
Oh well I know WHO I belong to n he has no worries as long as he behaves!!!
Enjoying my last day of vacation. heading to my moms house for an early mothers day. Cuz its back to reality tomorrow boohoo.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL U LADIES!!!
You really look good. Very interesting blog you've got here. Hope you are feeling well and all works out with the Mr. Best of luck to you.
Thank u hot nurse. Ive been w many men who always put men down so my confidence isnt so great but im working on it
You look great, I enjoyed reading your journey. Happy mothers day!

may 10, 2014

You look awesome!
Girl, you look fablous. And your breasts look HUGE!!!! Beautiful :)
Mary lou thank u. If my boobs look big thats thanks to Victoria's Secret bombshell bra... I wanted my boobs bigger but the padded bra will do cuz everyone says the biGger you get the more back problems you will have . but I said to myself if for any reason the sailinE pops I will just Due silicone next time

appreciating my new curves

Looking good, Chica!
Thanks honey xoxo
Wow you look amazing :)

lovin my tummy

hello ladies hope all is well
I'm proud to say that I'm still maintaining my weight and trying to exercise as much as possible.
when I cant go to the gym I make sure that I work out at home doing squats and Ab exercise.
Life is good... I could complain but I wont .
You go girl! Can you believe how much time has flown by! ?! I'm proud of you girl for keeping yourself sexy and doing all you do! You make the female gender quite proud!
Yea sweetie I felt bad I couldn't rem ur name on here so I reread some comments n found u. I was happy to hear all is well. I hope u heal quickly. And welcome to the flatside . I still w ant my boobs fuller but lets see what happens in a yr my boobs are still high. Thank u for ur compliments. Xoxo i feel if I wasted almost 10,000 dollars I better make sure I keep it up. N try to improve.
Sorry ava im half asleep I thought u was pretty eyes. So ignore what doesn't apply to u sorry I dont know how to delete n rewrite

3x a day

Id be skinny if I got that kinda work out 3x a day.
Look at you in that cute crop top! Sexy momma! Love it! Looking fabulous girl! You like your size of your boobies? I know that you said you wish you went bigger early on but seriously I they are the perfect size!
Just read your journal.... You look AWESOME!!!! Even before you had your your surgery you had a great build. And I'd do anything to have your hips!! I too drive buses and going to DR next summer for my surgery and sure as heck dont wana mess up my behind sitting behind the wheel of a bus either lol!! Looking good and keep up the great work hun :-) P.S. My husband acting the same way your hubby was acting.... dont want me to do it. I tell his ass "Boy please!!!" and keep on researching and planning.
Lol thanks luv... I hate sitting all day. I feel my inner butt is getting flat side profile looks round but directly looking at it the center is getting flat. Men are just as insecure as us they just dont say it but they do show it. I wish u luck on ur surgery. Xoxo

help

hello ladies sorry to bother you.
I've been searching for a dress to go to a Night wedding for the last past month keep buying and buying and still don't know what the hell to wear. I want to look great because I believe one of my boyfriends ex girlfriends will be there Its his best friend's wedding and he is in it I'm not.
so if you can tell me which one you like I would greatly appreciate it.till then I'll probably still be searching in stores if anyone knows of a good store that I should book in you can let me know that as well please thank you
Purple dress gets my vote
i think the purple dress is the one. You look great hun!!

insecure

Thank u for ur votes its funny everyone picked purple. I felt fat n ugly in everything. Last min I threw this on I was mad everything was goin wrong. I wanted to go get my Hair done but his sister's said I shouldn't n do it myself they would help me. I hated my hair but at the end of the night I got a lot of compliments wich made me feel better. Idk why us woman go threw this feeling fat and ugly n insecure!!!
Hey girl, still looking good!

pretty in pink

turned 33 sept 6

So Much has happened I haven't been on here posting stuff. I hope all you ladies are doing good.
More than a month ago I broke up with my boyfriend that I was with for 6 years because he didn't appreciate me and was caught cheating. even after surgery he made me feel I wasn't good enough. I guess you can say I'd rather do bad on my own.
right now I'm just focusing on my self Esteem. now he is asking what he has to do to get me back on what should he change about himself. But I already been through so much That right now all I want to do is be by myself. I dont know what I want. And I Sure don't understand why does it take someone to lose someone in order to realize what they had was the best. Im torn because I feel like I lost the love for him after all I been threw. I guess only time will tell.
These pics were takin on my bday I went to florida for a week to relax. Now back to reality
U look amazing! !! I enjoyed reading ur journey! U are a very pretty lady SMILE MORE!!! I wish u and ur kids all the best!!
Your looking great!! I can't believe what you going through! Take care of your self and your worth much more Hun.. X
Timothy alexander