22 3yr Old Son Messed Up my Shape - Florida, FL

I'm 22 from ny looking to get some work done most...

I'm 22 from ny looking to get some work done most likely in dr. I'm 185 pound (though you probably can't tell) 5'9 and 1/2 In height. I've had problems with my figure all my life especially in comparison with my blessed sisters :/ I am very top heavy but thank god it don't have broad shoulders. Anyway I've been considering this for 5months now and after toying with the idea I've decided to def do it. I'm so excited and scared. I'm gotten a 4000 quote from a dr in us but I want quoted from doctors in dr I've sent out emails and I waiting on responses. So pray for me ... Posting my actual and wish pics can anyone tell show me pics of dr almonte's, yily, Duran, and Baez work plz

Welcome to rs doll! I'll be following your journey.
Thank you boo! I'm soo ready for this change it's been a long time coming ya know?
What areas are you looking to improve?? Which procedure(s) are you looking into? If you are looking for a BBL, then you are a great candidate as you have ample fat in your waistline and some shape to your buttocks already. The liposcution reshapes youir waist and lower back accentuating the curves of your buttocks. Transferring fat to your buttocks enhances both the size and shape (roundness). I offer free consultations, but it is difficult to give you a cost without further information and pictures. Dr Taranow NYC

Still looking for more dr's

If you have any afforable suggestions let me know ... I spoke to yily she gave me a 3800 quote which was okay. I told her I want 900 cc in each cheek lol (I want a fatterrrr ass) in the mean time I'm mentally preparing my self. Getting my passport together, saving a little, taking my vitamins drinking water, and trying to lose ten pounds I will make my final decision by Sunday of this week.

Hi Deja! I'm 5'9 184lbs too. I carry most of my weight in my flabby thighs...no butt, just real flabby thighs!! The rest is in my back. It's like playing with slime. Anyway, I'll be following your journey. Good luck!
Lol what doctor are you going with honey and I will be watching yours too boo!
I don't knowwwwwwaaaahhhh!! (Said in my whiney voice!) I can't decide. Whoever can remove all of the fat from back and give me a 10" waist! Ok...12"!! (J/k)

Help!!!!!

I'm torn between dr Diaz and dr contreras doctor c quoted me 2500 ! For bbl/liposcupture but charges separately for first faja anesthesia and meds which totals up to 3000 grand just like dr Diaz so what do you guys think?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Don be scurred! Lol

I need Recovery houses and rates in The D.R if anyone has suggestions or a way to reach them pls get back to me ! Thanks

What's Hassan's down payment ?
1000