I have joined this sight and can not stop looking...

I have joined this sight and can not stop looking at pictures of other post ops. I'm nervous but so excited. Every yr I tell myself ... I will get it done. On the fly I just said its now or never :) and booked with Dr Salzhauer. I will be getting a TT, BBl, BA. I'm currently 5'4 and a 1/2 ( have to mention the 1/2) and 128. I have sagging sling on my stomach and my boobs and butt are no where ... Close to what they were before kids ( which I love dearly). My first I gained almost 100pds she was 8.9 natural birth , second was 7.11
And was natural by 3 rd and 4th were c sections....
I need help I am traveling from NY and will be flying to Florida on my own I need a recovery place and referrals of nurses ... And pls chime in on what I need to bring with me and what I should buy to wear... All info is much appreciated ... I will post pics soon of pre op...

Wow I can't believe it's over with

Dr Salzhauer has done an amazing job, so excited with my results. I have a great aide her name is Liz who has really helped me out through my roughest period. Definitely not out of the woods, but feeling so much better on day 3. I stopped the pain killers yesterday it was making me to nauseous . Here are some before and after

My wish pictures I showed Dr Salz.

These were the pictures I showed at my pre-op and again during surgery day...

Sleeping bbl, TT and BA

I am sleeping like a baby I bought wedges with me in my luggage when I traveled to florida. Dr. Salz. Said because of the amount of surgery I was getting done he would want me to stay in florida for at least 2 weeks. Sleeping with the wedges and floaty has really made a comfortable position were I can sleep soundly...

My new best friend (pinkie) aka floaty

Looking for SX buddy

I'm here 10 more days till sept.13 and there is an empty room with 2 beds available great area inbox me if your interested

Day 8

Yesterday drain was taken out, yay!! Today I felt very tired and napped in the afternoon overall sleeping okay( I sleep on my sides or in the floaty )

Right side

Something's I found helpful for recovery

-eating small meals every couple of hours
-keeping hydrated
- arnica pills (I think helped with my bruising)
- lipo foam it really helps the garment to be tolerable ( provided by some PS)
- moving around to build endurance
-pillows
- wedges for legs and head for elevation
- stool to get off and on bed
- toilet lift especially if you have multiple surgeries ( I put pressure of seat on the back of thighs and not my butt) this also helped when I felt extremely weak and couldn't bend the first 2 days

** I found being innovative with sleeping arrangements has help with the amount of sleep I got
- will post pictures
Happy Healing !!! Hope this is helpful :)

Noticing that one butt cheek/ hip is a little larger than the other

Although I like my results I'm starting to knit pick... Here I go my left Butt cheek/ hip is bigger than right... Hope it evens out... Crossing fingers

Butt update 14 days young

So doing a little update my butt has not really deflated yet... If it lost volume than I have not really noticed not sure how many CC 's he put but I'm happy waiting for swelling to go down... Lipo to the back has been tingly to the touch... My last day in florida yahoo gonna see my babies tomorrow I'm ready for my daily life ( at least I think I am) :/

Bye Bye Florida :) what an adventure

Bye bye Florida, here I come NY... Traveling with my best friend boppy pillow :) , have to protect the investment ... I'm also carrying on board one of my BIG wedge pillow( can't squeeze it in my luggage ), I look like a total lunatic :o/

Time flies it's already 23 days PO

Well feeling much better than last couple of weeks, although I still get tired sooner than usual. I took 6 weeks off from work to recoup and not compromise my surgeries. Doing a lot of my routine duties at home with the kiddies although my parents have really helped out a lot ..
Sleeping is much better I am sleeping on my sides, boobs are a little sore when I wake up so now I came up with putting a rolled up sock in the cleavage which keeps them stable so when I wake up they are not sore :)...
TT is still covered with soft cloth tape and surgical glue underneath I haven't looked yet until sept 29th YEKS... I think Salz is very pre cautious with incisions opening so he wants us to keep support on the incision sites as long as possible...
All pains are slowly subsiding although I have to say the lipo to the flanks and sides of bra roll sides are still very tender at times when any if the kids touch me there I flinch.
I put my husband to work a couple of yrs ago he bought me a huge back hand held massager, in which I stored away and never used till now. He dusted it off and he is using it on my back on low pressure in which I feel like it is breaking up the scar tissue and relaxing my muscles. After he is done I feel very relaxed.
So happy I invested in my self I smile every time I pass a mirror or get out the shower...
By the way my family is not use to seeing me with a butt so they get shocked every time I turn around :) my mother would always start giggling because she is in disbelief and my husband says "damn" ... Feel sorry for him because he can't touch this for 3 more weeks ;) I'm to afraid to damage something, I know TMI ...
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Very polite, personable and talented. You can tell he loves his job and it's beyond just the $$$.... When I traveled in the day before surgery for the pre-op, I felt very comfortable. What I found really funny is I had to jiggle ,wiggle and roll down my Spanx in front of him and I felt totally at ease... I literally have stock in spanx.... Dr. Salzhauer is professional and knowledgable in his field but what shines is his personable disposition and experience .

Look at that sillouette girl :))) and those boobies !!!! I am so happy your happy!! I wish I was as happy as you. Still playing the waiting game ... But definitely looking forward to a round 2.
Boobies... I know , I always was on the smaller side... Than smaller , deflated and droopy. Thanks, to that idea of Halley you gave me the day before surgery ( can't thank you enough) ... I know they don't look Exactly like Halley but at least there in similar proximity ( a girl can dream). Over all happy but would like to tweak some things :)
They DO look like hers !!! :)) happy girls ;)
A-freakin-mazingggggg! I love love ur results! This was a great investment for u. I hope I feel the same after tomorrow - when its my turn! :)
Yay!!! Good luck I will be praying for you.... You ll have great results, positive thinking sent ure way :)
Fabulous Results.
Thank you Bella, I feel like each passing week the swelling goes down and I see more of what's to come... I can't wait... So excited
Your Butt looks Amazing :) Hope you are Lovin' the new U! You are Spring ready for sure. I love ps so i get EXCITED and i truly like Happy patients.
You look amazing hunnie
Awe... Thanks!! I can't believe my new and improved self I have more self esteem and overall confidence... But I'm still in the stage of recovery and I know all I have went through regarding the surgeries takes patience... Best wishes on your upcoming surgery ure in Great hands :)
I haven't been able to find a good price .. but how about this: http://www.target.com/p/intex-blue-floating-tube/-/A-13748793#prodSlot=medium_1_41&term=float is this close to yours??
I believe the one I got was 36 inches not 31, I found that 36 was a good size for me. But ure on the right track
Awesome!!! Thanks again!! xoxo
I cant find that floaty anywhere lol .. atleast online. Did u buy it at a Dollar store?
I found it when I was staying in florida at a souvenir store in Sunny Isles next to Cartier condo I was staying at across from McDonald's
I might just have to drive over there this weekend if i don't find it tonight at Walmart!!! Time is ticking!!!! I need that floatyyyy!! lol
Thank you love!!!
Your So funny :) ....the trick with the float is to put enough pillows behind ure head so ure at an incline and elevate ure legs... After 2 weeks I was able to sleep on my sides as the Dr had recommended but at the time with the multiple surgeries it was to painful for me but you maybe able to sleep on ure sides ...
Well I went to Walmart & no luck. They had ones for over $15.00 and the diameter was over 45" :-( So i'm going to try the souvenir store across from McDonald's by Cartier Condo, tomorrow after work. :-) Hope they have it!!
They had a whole lot of floats hung up on the wall on the right side in the middle of the store, and they blow it up for you for free. Your on a mission
So glad you made it home safely! I know you had to be so ready to see your family! I know I was homesick after a wk....
Thank u for all the pointers!! Ur the first that I have seen post pictures on how to lay down after a Tt and a bbl. hope u are doing well. U look great!!
:) , trying to help others like I felt I was helped... Because of the TT, BA and BBL my PS stated I should sleep on my sides but for me it is less comfortable than sleeping in the floaty... I found that I felt really sore on the side of my chest because of swelling from the BA... A lot of PS don't want patients who had a BA to sleep on there sides because of swelling and displacement ( PS have different opinions with there surgeries ) even though my PS said to sleep on my sides I really would not suggest soon after PO because I woke up a couple of times with pain on the sides of my chest... I would suggest side sleeping after a couple of weeks obviously speak to ure PS... Hope this helps
Home Sweet Home :) Let us know you touched down safely.
Awe thanks Bella besos made it in one piece :) Happy to be back in The BIG NY with fam and friends