37 Yrs, 4 Kids, Married - Florida, FL

I have joined this sight and can not stop looking...

I have joined this sight and can not stop looking at pictures of other post ops. I'm nervous but so excited. Every yr I tell myself ... I will get it done. On the fly I just said its now or never :) and booked with Dr Salzhauer. I will be getting a TT, BBl, BA. I'm currently 5'4 and a 1/2 ( have to mention the 1/2) and 128. I have sagging sling on my stomach and my boobs and butt are no where ... Close to what they were before kids ( which I love dearly). My first I gained almost 100pds she was 8.9 natural birth , second was 7.11
And was natural by 3 rd and 4th were c sections....
I need help I am traveling from NY and will be flying to Florida on my own I need a recovery place and referrals of nurses ... And pls chime in on what I need to bring with me and what I should buy to wear... All info is much appreciated ... I will post pics soon of pre op...
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Yeks!!! Doing my clearance today ....crossing my fingers and toys :0/
Check your inbox !
Katissweet145- I am 6 days post op from TT/BL/BA/BBL... The things I couldn't have done without are. Someone with me 24/7 that can move you around. I was unable to move on my own for the first 3-4 days and gradually got stronger each day. I could not have done without lots and lots of pillows and a bed that has the ability to raise and lower the head and foot of the bed. I was also extremely thankful that I had purchased a female urinal... For the first 3 days there was no way I was going to be able to sit on a toilet due to the pain or have the strength to get up and down. So I would shuffle to the bathroom and my sweet hubby would hold the urinal for me... And I would shuffle my way back to the bed. I have not had the need for a walker at all. I won't lie... The first night was excruciating.... Surprisingly my breasts and butt hurt the most... And I did have to take my pain medication more often than prescribed. But, being that my hubby and I are both in healthcare we were very mindful of my Tylenol intake and contacted the physicians office the next day, and different medication was prescribed. The pain has been tolerable since taking medication around the clock. At 6 days post op I am starting to space out my meds a bit more. I find that my biggest challenge is that after being up for a while ( generally this has been during sponge bathing and dressing changes) I begin to feel very weak as if I'm going to pass out.... And at those moments I was very thankful someone was there with me. Something else helpful is close fitting tank tops to wear between my dressings and the compression garment. It makes the compression garment much more comfortable. Also, make sure you have something for nausea on hand for right after surgery.... I had brought zofran from home from the last stomach bug I had.... And boy was I thankful because my hubby didn't get the phenergan suppositories filled the first night and that's when I was the most nauseous. I thankfully did not vomit, but I have read about many other people throwing up the first night and I can't even imagine how painful that would be. I wish you the best of luck!!! Feel free to pm me anytime :-) I'm still getting used to this new body and will be thrilled when the swelling goes down :-D This combination of surgeries is definitely doable though :-)
I really appreciate your input, I will be hiring a aide. I have great turmoil over the what ifs...... I m really thankful for you sharing your story and will really take everything into account . You look fantastic I hope for such beautiful results. My PS said I won't be needing a lift so maybe my situation won't be as Compromising ( fingers crossed). I was told that liposuction is the main cause of discomfort. Any more info will be greatly appreciated, I will be following your story. Best of Luck on you recovery ( I'm jealous) ::wink:: by the way your TT is impeccable
Hey sweets :) I just seen your review (sorry). I sent you a pm back.
Thanks for starting YOUR story on RealSelf! Here's a list of items you might want to think about getting. Keep us posted on your journey~
I would strongly suggest you have someone with you to help you out. You're going to need it! Bring shirts that open in front, like pajama tops and drawstring or yoga pants. Socks or slippers with grips so you don't fall. Extra pillows and maybe a neck pillow. (I only brought one extra and wished I brought more :) Have all your meds filled and bring with you.
I'm looking into a aide to help me for 5-7 days or maybe longer . What are your thoughts .... Thank you for the advice I will defiantly invest in those items... I am looking for other people who will having surgery at the end of August , that I can split coat with for hotel or condo .
I just had my surgery done on the 7th so I am going into four days post op. I expected the best and planned for the best. Don't make that mistake. It might be very painful. It might not. Somebody in here blogged after day three that it was a cake walk. I had the most painful moment of my life on night two because of miscommunication between myself and my caretaker. You could have either experience and you should plan for the worst. Check out my review if you like :) good luck!