Going to Be 60, ::)) Breast Lift and Replace Implants - Florida

I am almost 60 and pride myself on not looking it,...

I am almost 60 and pride myself on not looking it, but lets face it gravity has not been kind. I went to ps to discuss replacing 30 year old implants but was of course told I needed a lift as well. After digesting the time off work, the recovery and lifting restraints as well as the $$$ I decided I'm worth it! I Love chatting and getting ideas from everyone here. I know everyone has a different experience but it helps to know someone who has first hand experience.
How did your surgery go yesterday? Hope you are resting and well!
Well good and bad, both old implants were ruptured but stayed within capsule so that is the good news , muscle was stuck to my ribs and it would have compromised it to go under the muscle so he had to go over :( That was one of there reasons I wanted to replace but thats my fault for waiting so long. I also have drains and can't get them out till tues (holiday mon) He said he put 400cc in smaller right side and I think 350 on the other.. sorry still on pain meds so I can't remember what he said :) I'm not sure what they should look like now because they seem squished in to bra… I will know more tues. As far as pain well I expected it, nothing I can't handle. Hope to switch to advil soon. Thanks for asking.
I'm so glad he was able to get all of that old Silicone out of there! I will keep you in my prayers, I'm sorry that your muscles were all stuck together love! I'm so glad he was able to clean you out. I'm glad u have drains even though I'm sure they don't feel good( hopefully they will help with the swelling). I hope they turn out beautiful & that you're able to rest & feel better soon! My thoughts & prayers are with you ....May you have a speedy recovery & wonderful results. Xoxoxoxo

One week post…

This is the hardest part waiting to see if it is going to turn out right… A review, I had old (30 years) implants taken out which were leaking, he had to spend some time getting the capsule out and had new gel put above muscle again (due to complication no under muscle), and a BL. He said he put 400 cc in right (smaller) and i think he said 325 in left. I feel a have a lot more cleavage but no projection ?? flat around nipple… I do not know what my previous implants were. I am going to try to post some pictures so I am open to anyones advice. I see my ps again monday.
Hello Chanel1, I just wanted to stop in & let u know that I'm thinking about u! Thank u so much for sharing & I know you're really going to encourage other women who are looking at having implant revision! I look forward to see how your journey progresses & I hope you end up having the projection that u are wanting! Xoxoxoxox all my best
Thank you Miss excited flower. I will see my ps tomorrow and update further. Hanging in there!!!
You're welcome Chanel1, I'm glad you're hanging in here. I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes... I hope u have a Beautiful day :) xoxoxo

5 weeks update

Last week I was excited to buy new bras :). I am concerned they are dropping a lot this week. Natural feeling result for sure and compared to my before it's a good improvement :)
Dr Joshua Kreithen

Professional, wonderful personality and staff, all questions were answered and I love my results. My case was more complicated than most but my results are better than I expected. The price was a bit shocking but it was worth it. Expect honesty and a Dr who really demonstrates he cares about his patients and their results. I am only 7 weeks post and I realize my final result is yet to come but I highly recommend Dr Kreithen.