Size Does Matter! - Florida, FL

Hi everyone..so I am currently a small a cup and...

hi everyone..so I am currently a small a cup and Im aiming for a full c cup silicone under muscle..but as we all know breast implants are in cc's..Im having my fit in on fri 8/2 and surgery on 8/15...I need some input on size ;) im 5'2 and 135 lbs..I was thinking maybe 300cc-325cc..I need help please

mammo

so I had a mammo today required b4 surgery..wasnt as bad as I thought it would be! I had a great tech whc talked me thrg the whole thing..6 more days till my day ;)

I had my surgery 14 days ago and wanted to knw if anyone that has had BA how long did it take to stop taking pain meds...

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. How did your pre op appointment go? Sounds like you may have decided on an implant size. Do you have anyone to help you the first few days of your recovery? Here is a list of items you may want to purchase and set up. Looking forward to your updates!

hiii BethH, my pre op went great I choose 300cc rght and 325cc left..Im starting to have some doubts I think its because of all the reading im doing lol..ty for the list of items very helpful! My hubby is off the week of my surgery so he will be helping me..my surgery is next week the 15th Im freaking out trying to get things ready at home.

Glad to hear your husband will be there to help you during your recovery. Try not to stress too much getting ready! Wishing you the best later this week!

Hi, our dates are the same day. I certainly know what you are going though I finally decided that I may not check every box But as long as my house is clean and there's food in the fridge & I have those essentials I just won't get everything done. It is really important that you are rested, stress free and have a clear head ...focus on that. Best if luck!
hi everyone, so today is my fourth day of recovery and am feeling alot better..the first day was hell I woke up throwing up all anestisia so thy wouldnt give me pain killers at the hospital unless I kept crackers down..we were stuck in traffic 2 hrs getting home :( I felt every bump and swirve on the road..we finally got home and I was able to eat like 3 crackers then took my pain meds. how are you Ovo are you recovering..and what about you momof 2beauties? I hope you gals are on your way to recoveing! I went with 325 and 300cc how big did you girls go?

Sorry to hear the first few days were rough...and the car ride home, ugh! We'd love another update to review. How do you feel and how do you look?!  ;) Congratulations!

Ty Beth, Im still in pain they look like they starting to drop just havnt worked up the guts to put pics lol..my nipples are soooo sore went to my one wk chk up doc says thy look great! I love them just cant wait to show them off ;)

I completely understand. You can always post clothed photos if you like. Nursing pads in your bra can help ease some of the nipple soreness and discomfort in a bra. Take it easy and keep us posted on your healing!

We have the same surgery date! They say you lose some ccs going under the muscle so if you like the look of the 325s I would go up a little. I liked the look of the 350s so I went up to the 400s.
Well, I have natural 34DD's and I thought they were starting to sag so I went for a consult because I didn't want to wait too long and have to get a lift as well. The ps said that there was no hurry, that I could wait a couple of years. He also said that when I get the implants that I should get 325cc in the left and 350cc in the right. That is just to keep mine high(esp my nipples) without adding bulk or a lot of profile. I'm 5' 7" and weigh 135. I'm sorry if that didn't help.
no thank u for the feed back! Elana..wow so your naturally blessed lol..well I went in for my fit in 300cc and 325cc cant wait!