Size Does Matter! - Florida, FL

Hi everyone..so I am currently a small a cup and...

hi everyone..so I am currently a small a cup and Im aiming for a full c cup silicone under muscle..but as we all know breast implants are in cc's..Im having my fit in on fri 8/2 and surgery on 8/15...I need some input on size ;) im 5'2 and 135 lbs..I was thinking maybe 300cc-325cc..I need help please

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. How did your pre op appointment go? Sounds like you may have decided on an implant size. Do you have anyone to help you the first few days of your recovery? Here is a list of items you may want to purchase and set up. Looking forward to your updates!

hiii BethH, my pre op went great I choose 300cc rght and 325cc left..Im starting to have some doubts I think its because of all the reading im doing lol..ty for the list of items very helpful! My hubby is off the week of my surgery so he will be helping me..my surgery is next week the 15th Im freaking out trying to get things ready at home.

Glad to hear your husband will be there to help you during your recovery. Try not to stress too much getting ready! Wishing you the best later this week!

mammo

so I had a mammo today required b4 surgery..wasnt as bad as I thought it would be! I had a great tech whc talked me thrg the whole thing..6 more days till my day ;)

I had my surgery 14 days ago and wanted to knw if anyone that has had BA how long did it take to stop taking pain meds...