34 Year Old - Florida, FL

I used Dr. Roger Khori horrible doctor after...

I used Dr. Roger Khori horrible doctor after reading he was the pioneer of fat grafting I decided to go with him. when went into Dr. Khouri's office for the procedure, .After I had entered the Operating Room, I was told by the nurse that I was to undergo general anesthesia and would be asleep in a matter of seconds.When I woke up from the procedure, I was in excruciating pain. I could not move my whole body. I was unable to walk or go to the bathroom. I had a firefighter lift me up to my hotel room. I felt nauseous for days. I vomited and could not keep food in my stomach.
I woke up fully numb and so sick like I was in a serious accident ... I asked for a simple fat transfer and instead he pulled my skin to enlarge me making it hard to stand strait .he also took fat from places like my butt which he not told me he would do. I am still in pain having a hard time using my hands i used to do 50 pushups a day, now i cant lift my hands ... it makes me cry alot. i also have alot of numbness in an few places, including my leg and breasts and between my breasts a pocket of fluid that is numb....I contacted the Miami Breast Center after doing hours of research for an alternative to breast implants. The fat transfer procedure advertised by Dr. Khouri as a simple non-invasive out-patient procedure. I am so deeply depressed from this , only G-d can lift my spirit and heal me..
. I was interested in a simple fat transfer, The surgery I underwent was very complex. I have numbness still in my leg that im undergoing tests if there is nerve damage. On my post-operative consultation, they put a hard cast applied with a glue gun, which made my skin burn for several days thereafter. and after all this I have to breasts that are 2 different sizes cause he used me as an experiment and put the splint on each breast different
anyone that wants to contact me I am willing to show them I don't want anyone else to go through this hell

here are the pictures I promised

Link at my beauty mark from before the surgery that how I know he pulled my skin....

cast i wore for 3 weeks

wore this for 3 weeks

Update :(

Dr Roger khouri, performed two procedures on me without my consent and I am now living with excruciating pain. I believe I am the victim of malpractice.

I am a 34 year old mother of three. I was athletic, trim, and happy with my figure--but I didn't like the effect that nursing had on my breasts. So, in January 2014, I flew from NYC to Miami, FL, to have the renown Dr. Khouri give me a "natural breast augmentation", in which the surgeon takes fat from one area of the body, and transfers it to the breasts.

Dr. Khouri did give me a fat transfer Breast Augmentation. But Instead of ONLY doing the surgery I asked for, Dr. Khouri also performed a "flap" procedure, called RAFT (Reverse Abdominalplasty With Fat Transfer). During the procedure, the doctor made dozens to hundreds of needle pricks, wherein he separated (ripped) the skin from my underlying tissues, pulled it up, and created a new breast fold. This procedure, to which I never gave consent, has only recently been used to reconstruct mastectomy patients' breasts. Unfortunately, Dr. Khouri's experiment to augment my new breasts with skin from my belly, has failed. And now my breasts look deformed.

But I'm not done yet! Dr. Khouri, implanted me with a permanent, suture device made out of BARBED polyester mesh so that he could artificially lift his newly created breasts. Again, he did this WITHOUT my consent.

The makers of the Refine mesh implant (see refinemedical.com) advertise that the patient can not feel the presence of the device. On the contrary, from the moment I wake up, to the time I fall asleep, the Refine implant causes me so much pain, that's it's essentially turned me into an invalid.

Fat transfer Breast Augmentation has become a mainstream procedure. Many doctors perform the surgery and it typically gives lovely results. Unfortunately, however, Dr. Khouri experimented on me and did a procedure meant for mastectomy patients, that failed, and thus ruined the natural shape of my breasts. Worse than that, he implanted me, without my knowledge, with a permanent medical device that causes unending pain.

I used to be very athletic, but now I can't even do simple tasks. For example, I now have to ask my children to get things off of shelves, because it causes me too much agony to reach for things
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I included a picture when I startd using brava and a picture of results one came out a bit smaller not sure if you can see in photo but over all my pain is still crazy