34 Year Old - Florida, FL

I used Dr. Roger Khori horrible doctor after...

I used Dr. Roger Khori horrible doctor after reading he was the pioneer of fat grafting I decided to go with him. when went into Dr. Khouri's office for the procedure, .After I had entered the Operating Room, I was told by the nurse that I was to undergo general anesthesia and would be asleep in a matter of seconds.When I woke up from the procedure, I was in excruciating pain. I could not move my whole body. I was unable to walk or go to the bathroom. I had a firefighter lift me up to my hotel room. I felt nauseous for days. I vomited and could not keep food in my stomach.
I woke up fully numb and so sick like I was in a serious accident ... I asked for a simple fat transfer and instead he pulled my skin to enlarge me making it hard to stand strait .he also took fat from places like my butt which he not told me he would do. I am still in pain having a hard time using my hands i used to do 50 pushups a day, now i cant lift my hands ... it makes me cry alot. i also have alot of numbness in an few places, including my leg and breasts and between my breasts a pocket of fluid that is numb....I contacted the Miami Breast Center after doing hours of research for an alternative to breast implants. The fat transfer procedure advertised by Dr. Khouri as a simple non-invasive out-patient procedure. I am so deeply depressed from this , only G-d can lift my spirit and heal me..
. I was interested in a simple fat transfer, The surgery I underwent was very complex. I have numbness still in my leg that im undergoing tests if there is nerve damage. On my post-operative consultation, they put a hard cast applied with a glue gun, which made my skin burn for several days thereafter. and after all this I have to breasts that are 2 different sizes cause he used me as an experiment and put the splint on each breast different
anyone that wants to contact me I am willing to show them I don't want anyone else to go through this hell

here are the pictures I promised

Link at my beauty mark from before the surgery that how I know he pulled my skin....

cast i wore for 3 weeks

wore this for 3 weeks

Update :(

Dr Roger khouri, performed two procedures on me without my consent and I am now living with excruciating pain. I believe I am the victim of malpractice.

I am a 34 year old mother of three. I was athletic, trim, and happy with my figure--but I didn't like the effect that nursing had on my breasts. So, in January 2014, I flew from NYC to Miami, FL, to have the renown Dr. Khouri give me a "natural breast augmentation", in which the surgeon takes fat from one area of the body, and transfers it to the breasts.

Dr. Khouri did give me a fat transfer Breast Augmentation. But Instead of ONLY doing the surgery I asked for, Dr. Khouri also performed a "flap" procedure, called RAFT (Reverse Abdominalplasty With Fat Transfer). During the procedure, the doctor made dozens to hundreds of needle pricks, wherein he separated (ripped) the skin from my underlying tissues, pulled it up, and created a new breast fold. This procedure, to which I never gave consent, has only recently been used to reconstruct mastectomy patients' breasts. Unfortunately, Dr. Khouri's experiment to augment my new breasts with skin from my belly, has failed. And now my breasts look deformed.

But I'm not done yet! Dr. Khouri, implanted me with a permanent, suture device made out of BARBED polyester mesh so that he could artificially lift his newly created breasts. Again, he did this WITHOUT my consent.

The makers of the Refine mesh implant (see refinemedical.com) advertise that the patient can not feel the presence of the device. On the contrary, from the moment I wake up, to the time I fall asleep, the Refine implant causes me so much pain, that's it's essentially turned me into an invalid.

Fat transfer Breast Augmentation has become a mainstream procedure. Many doctors perform the surgery and it typically gives lovely results. Unfortunately, however, Dr. Khouri experimented on me and did a procedure meant for mastectomy patients, that failed, and thus ruined the natural shape of my breasts. Worse than that, he implanted me, without my knowledge, with a permanent medical device that causes unending pain.

I used to be very athletic, but now I can't even do simple tasks. For example, I now have to ask my children to get things off of shelves, because it causes me too much agony to reach for things
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I included a picture when I startd using brava and a picture of results one came out a bit smaller not sure if you can see in photo but over all my pain is still crazy

I'm so sorry that you had that experience :( It's people like you who voice this that save people like me who are searching for the right answer to solve my current issue. Well I see he is not it. Thank you, you're very brave to not break down but to fight back. I hope you find resolution soon. By the way.....what were wrong with your original breasts? They were beautiful!!!! :/
Hi Miagirl, how are you doing ? Is your pain level improving any ? Have you been able to seek help from another PS or legal help ?
Thanks for still thinking about me :) I wish I had good news .... I meet a girl that is suing him she a dancer and she lost her job :'( She's all uneven like me and disformed , just started praying alot I have no where else 2 turn. I'm still in alout of pain there's something in me they can't see with an MRI but the doctor feels it, so I have to go for more test s Very warn out :(
Awe him I'm so sorry , Is Dr. K helping with any of this or are you just done with that page ?
Dr. Khouri , claims that he did a great job, and if you want another surgery to look better , he will be happy to do it for 20,000 dollars. It's just so depressing to talk about!
Thank you :) My breasts where just flat from nursing, as you can see in the first pic, the brava helped grow them back, bit I was told without the fat transfer it would go flat again So I went through the surgery Which ended up being a nightmare
Did he see it ? Or did you send pictures ?
I cry ed when I came back after surgery and , the nurse didn't let me talk to him he left the room , he said wow I did an amazing job, and he would listen when I had complaints , then I just communicated via phone and email
Awe , That's horrible, I'm so sorry, How could he use your body as an experiment like that, I kno you sought legal advice but maybee you can try another attorney that will allow you to explain what happened. My heart goes out to you.
Thank you, for being so caring :) The lawyer I spoke 2 told be unless a doctor writes that he can't fix it, you can sue him... But even if I sue , I'm scared to go through more surgery and a few doctors already told me there's no promise to make it make to its original normal looking breats ... So I basically left just to except that my breasts will be deformed!
Maybee communicating to your Ps Dr. K by email, explaining your situation along with pictures and what you would expect an ethnically PS to do. You are no longer confident in him due to this outcome and request compensation for repair cost to have another PS fix this, keep all your written documentation and don't forget to mention the things you did not agree too that was put in you and procedures performed on you that you did not agree on. You are only one patient out of thousands ! ( although their may be more) But an Ethnically PS would in the end compensate for his Error
I am very upset about my experience in Miami Breast Center, I would suggest every lady to make sure it's not worth it to do it on Miami Breast Center. The reason is that they don't care about patients real feel and ONLY care about their Reputation. If they care about me, they wouldn't stopped helping me and forced me to write a review against my will. Ok?!
This post to HappyRecon, by accident, I came across a review written by MichelleF in 2012. There were 2 different women who posted negative reviews about Dr. Khouri and his office. One even had bilateral mastectomies and we very upset by the way she was treated by his office. I noticed that you posted several times to that review and you had nothing negative to say to either one of those members. It has been written several times that Miagirl andFlat2Fab are just negative. You also said: that you will not stand for anyone to mention a doctor by name in a negative way. Maybe, in the future, you can handle both Miagirl and Flat2Fab's sites the way you did MichelleF.
Hey! Love pink. I have to correct, I Did NOT say that I will not stand for anyone to mention a doctor by name in a negative way. Just be clear about that. I stand by Miagirl and Flat2fab's side.
Hey, Americandreamgirl, I wrote my post to "HappyRecon" regarding a post that she wrote earlier. I did not refer to YOU in my post at all. I am happy to read that you stand by Miagirl and Flat2Fab.
Girls, I am so angry that my post was closed by the real self team. I can not comment on my post and others neither:(
Americandreamgirl, really ? Can you post here ?
Hi Blutee. I've posted an update.
Miagirl: I am so sorry for the abuse and attacks you are experiencing on your review lately. However, I want you to be aware that your honesty is beneficial for us who come to this site. I thank you so much for your review, and I know not to go to Dr. Khouri.
Hey Ilovebreast , Your so sweet, Thanks for that !
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I wonder what I wrote here. I was probably really angry.
I was so sad that I hadn't been told this surgery will cause so much pain. I asked will I be fine if I return back to school after this surgery. The nurse and the doc's assistant told me yes. Can anybody imagine that I went back to school with so much pain 15 days after this surgery? I was cheated! It's not because of eveybody has a different reaction. It's everyone's pain.
Americandreamgirl1, the pain is something that cannot be described ,you fell crippled, it's just hell!!! I appreciate all the people that continue to be sympathetic towards us :)