BA September 25th! - Florida, FL

I love this website! What relief it has been to...

I love this website! What relief it has been to view other peoples stories, concerns, and ideas. I am no different and clearly not alone at all. It's been an amazing resource for me, so I thought I should post as well and spread the love.

I am 5'9, 130lbs, age 31 w/ 2 kids (age 5 & 7) I am currently a 32A hoping to be a 32D or close to it. I am looking at getting 450-500hp Silicone implants, under the muscle. Hubs is super supportive, we've been married for 11yrs so he's obviously good with the size that I am now. However, you won't find him complaining about me wanting to go larger either :D I don't know how I'd get through this emotionally without him. He's been great

I have had my first consultation and scheduled my surgery for September 25th 2013 :):):) Like everyone on here, I am super excited and nervous at the same time. I know I am not alone when I say I've never really done anything for myself like this. It is time to take the plunge though and I'm thrilled to finally get to do it. I have been saving for this surgery for a long time so it's crazy to finally have the date set, it will be done :)

I have my pre-op appt on Sept 10th - I am a little concerned with the size of the implant, I don't see a lot of ladies going that large. I understand I am taller than the average woman and have been told I can handle and need the extra cc's to compensate for my height as well. But, I do have this fear that I'll be Victoria Beckham (no offense victoria) but that is not the look that I personally desire, something a little more natural is my style. However, I am very pleased with both rice packets I've made in the 450cc and 500cc. I really trust my PS too. Also a friend of mine had them done, who has similar stats as me, at 450cc and she looks lovely. I'm sure I'm just over-thinking things, I'll stop now :)

Anyway, thanks to everyone for making this website what it is, I have learned so much from reading your stories!
I'll try to get the hubby to take some pics of me soon to add (I'm sure he'll hate doing that) :P

Pre-Op appt tomorrow!!

Pre-Op appt is tomorrow - I'll officially decide on size and set my deposit! Starting to feel real and I'm a little bit more confidant about the size. I am looking at 500cc HP Silicone, being 5'9 I know I'll need a little bit more to pull off a D but it's not a decision you can take back quickly if you mess it up! I initially had a lot of fears about bottoming out, however I have had 2 children and inflated up to a full C at that point with no issues of stretching so I think I can handle a little bit bigger :) I'm hoping!

I sported my rice bags all weekend and have grown to like them a little too much, I don't like taking them out now and even forget there in sometimes! I am hoping that means the size is right for me also :D

11 DAYS!!!

Quick update:

Pre-op appt went well. PS and I (and hubby) have decided between 450cc-500cc HP Silicone, under muscle. Surgery is 11 days away and I can't wait!!

I think I have everything I need for post surgery EXCEPT zip front bras....where on earth do I find them? I will admit I found only one today at Sports Authority for $50 and just couldn't pony up the $$ for it when I know I'll only wear it for such a short time. If push comes to shove I'll do it, but surely there are more options out there! :)

D-Day!!!! :):)

Am I seriously all packed up and ready for my surgery this morning?!!!
Can't believe the day is actually here, felt like it would never happen!

I'm feeling good, a few butterflies, but other than that I'm very excited. I'll try to post later today too but no guarantees :)

SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!!! :D

I have BOOBS!!!! :D:D:D

Well this is crazy!!! I can't believe I made it through! My husband said the first thing I said when I came to was "I woke up!" :)

Dr went with 500cc HP Silicone on both sides. I threw up 10-12 times after getting home from surgery until 3am the following morning. That was by far the worst. I believe it was the General cycling out of my system that did it as I have not puked since and have had no more reactions to any of the other meds I'm taking.

1st day post-op was this morning and everything went really well. They are high and tight as to be expected today and I am looking forward to my shower tonight :)

If any of you have had children I would compare the pain around the same as having your milk come in and your breasts being swollen and engorged. Not comfortable, but do-able for sure! Especially if your not throwing up along with it! :)