Need my Body Back - Florida, FL

I'm looking to do the BBL with a strong emphasis...

I'm looking to do the BBL with a strong emphasis on the lipo. I'm looking into Dr. Salama in FL but I am really liking the price point. How about Dr. Salzhauer. I need some help. I am wanting to do surgery on Nov 12 or 13 of 2014 . Can anybody recommend a good doctor or give me some of your experiences if you've seen on of these Doctors?? Thanks

Tt or lipo

Here's some pics of my body. What do you think doc will recommend. I really just want lipo and bbl. I'm 5'5 fluctuate between 158-164lbs . I'm a single mom and will have only 12 days off for work. (I have a desk job)

Need some advice

I need some serious advice! I have no one to talk to about this. I'm super excited but anxious at the same time. I'm even torn between doctors. Ladies please help me out, I'm looking for some rs sisters

Consultation

Today I was "supposed" to be doing a consultation with Dr. Salzhauer. It was scheduled for 4:30 but after an hour of waiting I never heard any thing from him. I called the office and they said he was in surgery and it went a little longer that expected which i completely understand. When I finally spoke with him, I felt really rushed and he says i definetly need a breast lift (i agree) and i can do bbl but my need a tt down the road. All in all I'm ready to just change my square body and start feeling more confident

Surgery date set!

I'm super excited my surgery date is set for November 10th. I am super excited and can't wait for my PS to work his magic on me!!

Let the countdown begin!

Okay so I have my tickets purchased and I'm super excited. I love Dr. Salzhauer he is very personable and I'm confident that he can give me that bubble butt and nice perky breast that I need! My surgery date is November 10th is there anyone who is having surgery around that time that wants to room together in a condo?

Need sx buddy

Hey I'm looking for a sx buddy!! I will be seeing Dr. Salz in Florida. Please let me know if anyone wants to be my buddy or I will be going down there alone :( plus its so much cheaper to split the cost!

SX Buddy

By the way I forgot to mention my sx day is on Nov. 10th but I will be flying down on the 9th

Changed drs

Hey guys, I haven't been on in a while. Let me catch you up to speed. So I changed Drs. I'm going to Dr. Ortega now. Sx scheduled for 11/12!! I'm super excited. Anybody going to be in south Miami that wants to be my Sx buddy? Message me!

Surgery day!

Today is my surgery. I changed to Dr. Ortega I will be getting a tummy tuck and bl/ba. I will be going back next year for a bbl. wish me luck ladies I'm super nervous!
Miami Plastic Surgeon