Choices, Choices! - Florida

So after much more consideration, I think I've...

So after much more consideration, I think I've pretty much decided who I want to go to. In addition to the reasons stated above...

* I don't want to go to Salama because lately I've been hearing how poor his people skills are. One woman commented that the place is run like a factory. Another woman stated that Salama didn't even acknowledge her husband's existence in the room during her consultation. With that much business, of course customer service quality will go down. I also hate the fact that you almost have to wait 8 months from scheduling your appointment until the day of surgery- that's crazy!

* Mendieta is out of consideration because long ago people commented that he's getting "sloppy". I'm not dishing over that much money and feel as if there's a 50/50 chance of getting what I want.

* I really adore Azurin's work. His bodies look so real and flattering. But I've been informed that he does not perform 'aggressive' lipo. I am 5'3 and weigh 120, so I need as much junk taken from my stubborn belly fat and back as possible.

* Jimmerson will be the one I go to (I believe). He is aggressive with the lipo and I hear he is a sweetheart. I just loved hearing the story of how he walked a woman to her car after the procedure. THAT is a gentlemen! He gives wonderful figures and I believe he'll give me what I want when I emphasize it. I really hope the quality of work doesn't change in about a year when I'm finally ready to have this procedure done.

I have been wanting to get the bbl for a year now....

I have been wanting to get the bbl for a year now. I have researched extensively and I am frustrated at not knowing who I want to go to. One moment, I was 100% positive that I wanted to be a patient of Mendieta. Then, women posted regrettable reviews about their experience with him. Stating that their butt isn't as big as they had wanted, that Mendieta did not contour their body as expected, and that they were treated with disregard by the staff after the procedure was over. So I thought, "Why spend so much money if I am not going to be ecstatic about my experience and results?"

Then, I leaned towards Salama. Once again 100% positive I would be another patient of his. He has so many perks- driver, garment, and massages (Mendieta offers none of these). But, seeing review after review, I have reached a painful conclusion: all his butts look fake, like they've been 'done'. I hate that boxy, Kim Kardashian look. And he really isn't that great at contouring the body.

I already have a nice butt, and while I really want it to be bigger, what I want more than anything is an hourglass figure. I feel like Salama COULD give me what I want. Mendieta CAN, but it is not guaranteed. So my question: Emphasizing that I want a bigger NATURAL looking butt and a well defined hourglass figure, should I go with Salama, Mendieta?

I hope you lovely ladies understand my dilemma. Please offer me any advice or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I have posted some of my wish pics. They include the hourglass figure I desire and the big, round, S-curve of a natural looking derriere.

Have you looked into Dr. Markmann?
I have Jan 21 Dr. Salama looking for someone to reimburse me my non refundable deposit $779. I have joined the TT train and I cant take the money loss
I'm going to go with Jimerson too! From all his reviews it sounds like he is friendly and informative and gives people what they want. What attracted me to Jimerson's work was that he doesn't just have one butt type he gives everyone and he can sculpt extremely well. From the reviews I've seen, Salama and a couple of other popular doctors can put alot of fat into your behind, but the emphasis is on size, not shape like it should be.
Good luck on your journey girl!! I am scheduled June 28th with Dr. J
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I'm in the same boat. Trying to choose between Jimerson and Azurin, or a combination. Based on what I've read so far I think I'd have the best hourglass results that I really want ( the flattest belly & smallest waist possible, & a definite increase in my hip measurement) if I went to Jimerson first for the BBL plus fat grafting to hips (which I've read Azurin doesn't do hips, is that true?) & he (Jimerson) can take all this belly & put it where it belongs lol. Then have Azurin do the TT, because it seems he's more experienced with them. That would also take care of Azurin not being aggressive enough on lipo, which people are saying he isn't. But I've read that if I have all work done by Azurin I will get a lower rate. His TT pics are REALLY good, and he has done A LOT OF THEM. But, NO ONE is messin with what Jimerson is creating. (decisions, decisions, lol) And I already have a moderately large booty, but I figure if I'm paying I want it RIDICULOUS. :). I've only seen a couple of pics that suggest Azurin can deliver that. Most of his BBL pics are just a little larger than what I have now. However ALL of Jimerson's pics fall into the RIDICULOUS category. What do you say, ladies?
Hello GB36. You are doing your research and that is awesome. You have to pick who will give you what You want or get you close. Good luck.
The look I love is the S from shoulders all the way down to the bottom of the butt. Smooth all the way down. I really want the most for all that I have to pay. I personally don't like to see when the dr. Doesn't make the back above the butt smooth so it makes the butt pop.

That's exactly what I want too. A gradual curve, not an abrupt 'shelf', which I think are unflattering, not to mention fake looking. I know some women naturally have that 'shelf' look, so there's no hate. But if I'm going to pay $10,000+, I want that S curve like the image of Jessica Biel I have as a wish pic.

I really go back and forth between a shelf and heart shaped. I am 5'1 and 140, busty 34ddd. I just need enough to balance my boobs. What abt you?

I'm a small, thin woman. 5'3" and 120 pounds. I have curves, but I want them to be accentuated and I want a tummy flat as a board and a butt that has more projection. I just need some tweeking here and there, nothing major!

You seem to have good research. I like your choices. I'm between jimerson, okoro, salhuzer and azurin. Things I am considering are experience, cost, after care and reviews on rs. I wish the doctors would update their sites more often. I think the exposure on here is great for them and potential patients. Wish I could've more.

What kind of results do you want?

Girl I've been having the same issues. I use to be 100% on Salama, but the review scare me a little & I am not waiting a year for surgery. I'm considering Jimerson now and Dr. Afifi in California but I'm still look at new doctors every day, just hoping something clicks. I like that Jimerson is about 4-5 hours from me and I like a few of his patients on RS.

Yeah, I think Mendieta & Salama just got sloppy. Mendieta was #1 and people were crazy about him. I remember a few months ago being in love with Salama. He was the new #1. But then he became so popular that he raised his prices considerably. Now, I think he's too confident which is why he isn't delivering the way he once was. I think Azurin is perfect for those who want a more modest transformation. But because I'm thin, I need aggressive lipo.

Go for Jimmerson. He's close to you! I wouldn't go to the other side of the country if I didn't have to.

You're right...its so far. Atlanta is right there!

Despite the money you'll save, you also won't have to worry about sitting on your butt during the flight. Since it's 4-5 hours away, maybe you can fly to the office but have someone drive you back so you can lay on your tummy the whole way. Also, if anything happens and you need to see the doctor after the surgery, you won't have to fly to the other end of the country. Plus, Afifi doesn't hold a candle to Jimmerson.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. I've put a couple of links below to Dr. Salama and Dr. Mendieta's Reviews. They have quite a few, if you take a look through them it may help you decide.

Dr. Salama

Dr. Mendieta

Thank you for those links. I have already looked through virtually every Salama and Mendieta review on this site and MMH. That is why I am writing this review. Because despite knowing the bad and good about both of them, I can't decide.

Personally, I like Salama, but now that you brought it to my attention, his booties are boxy and Kim K type. Jimerson is good too. Let me know who go with, I'm deciding.
Salama is VERY good at contouring...

I'm very happy you feel that way considering you are a patient of his. But I have not seen him give anyone the hourglass figure I crave.

You must not be looking at all the reviews... Just me alone, he took my waist from a 39 to a 29. You should really take some time and go through the reviews on here, because I could type a list of women who have that hourglass shape. It's what he's known for. But good luck!

I have looked at all the reviews, which is why I have this dilemma. I just can't bring myself to conclude that he's the one I want to go to. Like I said, his 'fake butts' just turn me off.