Results Are Amazing!!! Worth Every Penny! - Ocala, FL

Went through a divorce - not easy - so wanted to...

Went through a divorce - not easy - so wanted to do this for me - and it was the best thng I could have done!!

It took me a long tme to decide to have a facelift & eye procedure -I read all the "horror" stories and I was scared - but I wanted to do this for "me" so I went to seminars, and really studied up on the procedures, the doctors, etc.

I am so, so happy with my procedures - it is better than I expected and for me, there was no pain whatsoever - maybe that will not be the same for everyone - but it was for me.  I had my surgery May 11 so I am still healing, but so far the resuls are amazing!!!

Truly amazing work.You look so good! How amazing that is that you had not pain.Did I understand correclty that you had your eyes done as well?
You have an amazing result. Just wondeful !!! I had a facelift March 8th, neck and forehead, smas in lips and laser around the eyes and mouth for wrinkles, so I am just about 6 weeks out.
I am still a little red where the laser was done and my neck muscles are really tight.I have hardness in front of both ears, more so on the right than on the left.

I decided to do this because in 2009 I had the "fraxel repair" done in hopes to reduce wrinkles. What a waste of time and $$$$.

Will be posting pics of both procedures.

I think that anyone that is going to undergo such procedures should really do thier homework. Sure, you can go back to work in 2 weeks, but you're not going to be 100%.
I too am still dealing with swelling. Lots of tingling that lets me know nerves are reconnecting.
I do believe the payoff will be worth the price.:)
Where/how are you now? I have a procedure in two weeks and am satisfied single but feeling alone through this?
Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Niher has excellent credentials, his seminars are very enlightening and he came across as knowing exactly what I wanted. Let me just say Dr. Nijher is absolutely the best!!