I'm Scared. - Miami, FL

Finally made the appointment with ghurani today...

Finally made the appointment with ghurani today but boy am I scared. I realize it's only in 2 months, and I have no idea where to begin? Do I lose weight? Do I start eating differently? Vitamins? It's going to hurt..really can't believe I am doing this. I guess I don't like the idea of not being in control. I pray to God that He is with me. Pray for me ladies.. lol.. I'm being really dramatic. Bear with me now.

Also, can anyone recommend a medical loan company? I've heard of medical financing and fundmydr

Can anyone also tell me...after the procedure..when would I be able to take a walk outside? I wonder if I can sit in a restaurant and be okay enough to eat? Will the meds make me all loopy? Can I schedule my massages back to back? This is still so very scary ladies.

Would it be alright to smoke a little ganja for the pain?

lol.. have a good one ladies. bear with me now.

bought mostly everything

Got a condo in HHollywood.a rental. Most of the supplies. On my way to being prepared. Looking for that special garment.. I am 5'2 140 pounds.. should I buy an xs? Or s?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

You should definitely stop smoking at least one month before the surgery and shouldn't start again till one month after the surgery. Risk of complications for smokers than for non smokers is MUCH higher with this type of surgery. And you don't want complications, I did and went through hell. You should get your body as healthy and as prepared as possible for the surgery. Eating lots of vegetables, lean meat and drink at least 3 liters of water a day.
Good luck on your journey, I hear Dr G is phenomenal. How can I contact him?
Hi there, welcome!

Are you having a BBL, or just a butt lift? We have some Guides, which may help you while you're preparing.

I'm not a doctor, and you should probably ask your doctor, but I don't think they promote the smoking of anything before/during/after surgery. I think it can cause problems with healing.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!