I'm actually more on the TT area but wanted to...

I'm actually more on the TT area but wanted to post here too! I'm a 38 year old mother of 2 boys (8&9) & I never even considered this surgery until the day before my TT consult, when I was looking at my body in a mirror & wondered when the heck my breasts had gotten that droopy. lol I've always been busty (i'm 5'3 & usually around 135 lbs but sitting at 138 since the holidays), I was a 38DD until losing 45 lbs 2 years ago & now I'm a 36 full C or small D. I chose a lift over a lift with augmentation because I like my current size & definitely dont want to be bigger just wanted that perkiness back. But now that I'm less than 8 hours from surgery I'm wondering if I shouldve went with the implant too!! lol Wish me luck......

Hi lisee38, how was your post op? Did you get to see your new tummy, & your bl? I'm sure you look amazing! I'm still undecided if I'm going to get a ba along with my lift. I have heard it is usually better to do it separate though. Mine are kind of like yours (pre-op) I was a full c prior to the pregnancies, and then I was a ddd, and now I'm a very deflated c/d.

I hope you feel a lift was enough for you! If it helps, your chances for complications are far greater with implants. A tummy tuck with breast lift is also called a Mommy Makeover, so you might want to check out that community here.

Let us know how you're healing!

I have very little pain with my BL. the only pain i really feel is around the sides of my breasts & on the incisions, I'll post some post op pics soon. I'm still wondering if I shouldve gotten implants too but I guess I will find out once the bandages are off

Ok I'm not sure if its the fact that I got a TT...

Ok I'm not sure if its the fact that I got a TT with the BL or what but I only feel pain on the sides of my breasts & its very tolerable! the breast lift has been awesome, just questioning the size but I'm going to wait the 3 month healing process & re-evaluate. Since this procedure has been so easy I have no probs going thru an augmentation at a later date if I feel that its necessary.
What kind of lift did you get lisee?
Hey Ladies I'll post my 1 week post op pics! I'
My new breasts are starting to grow on ms (no pun intended) at first I was shocked that they appeared so much smaller but I luv how perky they are! I think I was so used to all that extra skin & shoving them into my bras & looking so big for so long! Now that my tummy is flat :)they are looking more appropriate for my body
I can't wait to see your afters Lisee! I bet you had great results ;-) I am thinking of a lift in the future so I'm gonna have to read more of your story to see how you like everything without getting the implant. I'm like you, I have plenty there, they are just a little droopy after breastfeeding two kids ;-)

Ok so I do like the lift. Boobs are perky &...

Ok so I do like the lift. Boobs are perky & recovery was easy. I'm on the fence about implants at the moment but was thrilled that my PS said he wouldve talked me out of getting a BL & BA at teh same time as he doesnt like the vertical scar when the 2 are combined. He said the skin streches for the new implant as will that scar & it becomes fatter. oh well here are some new pics at post op day 11, lemme know what u think
Don't forget to post your new pics Lisee! I love my lift so far, just concerned about the asymetry. I am the same age as you, 5'4" and 125 lbs. I am a 34c but a year of breastfeeding was not kind to 'the girls' so hence the lift. I was happy With my size plus I have a bad family history of breast cancer so I wasn't interested in implants, but you are right they do look quite a bit smaller now! But at least they back up where they belong :)
Can I ask what you are using for scar cream? I am supposed to start using kelocote this week, stuff my ps recommends.
Thanks!!
Thanks so much for posting your story and the pics, you look amazing. I had a BL on December 15 and I am now noticing a fair amount of asymetry and it's freaking me out. I was wondering if you noticed the same with your BL and if so has it improved over time? I know I am only 2 1/2 weeks out but I really don't get why one would appear so much larger than the other - neither seems swollen at this point. Thanks in advance for any advice :)
LMAO Kim i read this just as I was leaving my plastic surgeons office complaining about my asymetrical boobies!! I am exactly 4 weeks PO today & will post pics later this evening but to answer your question yes I have noticed that. It was worse at 2 weeks & they were even just last week and now my right side is looking bigger again. I think (and was told) it was just swelling & i need to make more of an effort to use my left hand/side to do things. They dont appear swollen to me either but its still so early since the complete healing process is 3 months. After you see my pics let me know what you think b/c I was really upset about it at 1st but this whole experience has been a lesson in patience :) I'm going in for implants tho as soon as I'm healed. lol I love the perky but I want my size back. Are you happy with your results so far?

So I'm still liking the perkiness & the scars are...

So I'm still liking the perkiness & the scars are looking better & better every week that goes by. BUT I want my size back lol! so I'm going to consult with my PS about augmentation next month. Would like to get them in March to be completely healed by summer. So any suggestions are greatly apreciated. Right now I'm thinking Under the muscle, around 300-3?? cc's depending on how the consult goes & I'm up in the air about saline or this silicone gel. I attached a 4 week pic but will post a better pic of scars next week.
I ordered the lipo in a box high waisted brief with legs. I LOVED your garment but it was $110, so when I take off this binder on Thursday, I'm gonna try just the garment. My binder keeps bunching in my chest in between my ribs, under my boobs and it HURTS!

My right boob is dropping-- by the way-- and I went to get a bra today at VS and I got a 36D and they look even in the bras, so I am happy. I was always fitting/spilling out on one side and gaping on the other.
Yes it was pricey! I just checked out the lipo in a box site & I couldve saved myself some money!! I ordered mine on day 2 post op so I'll blame my lack of research on the heavy drugs I was on lol. Oh 36D how I miss you!! I think that is a perfect size, & looks good on you. Did you have fun bra shopping? Every bra I own is a 36D so I went out & bought a 34C (at VS) just so I have a bra to wear if i need it & wow it looks so tiny, lots of padding but there were lots more to choose from as far as color & style
Are you still wearing the CG you ordered?

Here are my post op 5 week pics in that same...

Here are my post op 5 week pics in that same bikini as pre op. I must say the lift looks fantastic compared to the previous. I'm still going ahead with the implant but I definitley am going for a small implant, as I dont want to be a DD. I really notice the difference tho & my scars are healing really well
Bella!!! Good to hear from you chica! When you say similar you must mean that we are both about 5'3 cuz your bod is smokn lol. I know you dont like the legnth of your scar, how will they fix that with a revision? Are you getting a lift too?? I will tell you I'm falling more in love with my lift everyday. looking at the before pic & the after made me really appreciate how much better they look. I still think i want a small implant just to give me a lil more at the top & better cleavage but I dont want to be bigger than a D so I'm afraid of getting too big. Your girls look great in your bra (the last pic you posted) I'm not sure what size you are but my 36 D's are 34 C's so be prepared for some shrinkage lol
Um, in case you haven't noticed, your body is smokin hot lady! Lol! I am hoping to get my revision at the 6 to 9 month mark but my PS said we'll discuss it in more detail at my next visit. She hasn't even said how she will go about fixing it yet, it just needs to be fixed. Other than that, I'm happy ;-) As for the lift, I want one so bad and I plan on getting it one day. Just not sure that I will do it along with the revision. My husband won't like spending another $6000 on me when he just paid $6800 for my tummy tuck lol! My latest pics, I'm in a 34DD from Victoria's Secret (hit up that semi-annual sale) but I know that a lot of that is extra skin. When I breastfed with my last child, my boobs were a double F in bra size!! They were double the size of a newborn head lol! And my areola's look way bigger than they used to be. So I know that in the future, I definitely want the lift and possibly an implant. I'm such a naturalist though and the thought of having a foreign object in my body really scares me. But I might come around ;-)
Thanks sweetie! My self confidence has been down for a long time! I feel so bad that you will have to go thru another surgery but it should be perfect, and I was so worried about the same thing that you are going thru right now. Just sucks that you cant get the lift done at teh same time to save yourself an extra surgery. 34 DD ugh stop giving me boob envy lol When I was prego I wore a EE the 1st time & a F with my second one so I know the feeling! My biggest fear is putting something foreign in my body ( I dont even use tampons lmao) especially since they will need maintenance but I'm 38 so its now or never if I want to enjoy them in the last few "youthful" years I have left ;) I really hope your PS comes up with a good way to fix the high sides. The VS adjustable bottoms (with strings on the side) allow you to have full or minimal coverage & I bought those b/c I wasnt sure how high up my scar is in comparison to bottoms

Hey all I'm 6 weeks so thought i'd update :) I...

Hey all I'm 6 weeks so thought i'd update :) I have been using palmers Vitamin E Merderma & silicone gel sheets on the bottom of my breast but not the vertical line going up to my nipple, and thats not because I dont want to I just ran out of sheets as I needed the bulk to do my TT incision. I am ordering more as I think they are truly working. I think I have been using them for about 10 days & they have really flattened. I'm also posting a few pics in bikini tops with & without padding to see the difference. I'm still on the fence about implants lol
I am 6 weeks PO TT/BL...no implants for me...I just wanted those big droopy things out of my way! Love the look of them. I was all prepared for the TT to be the cause of all my pain and am surprised that it is the area under my armpits, at the yop of the lift scar that burns and hurts me the most. My PS acts like "no big deal" but it really hurts, especially at night when I try to turn. Anyone else having this issue? (btw, I am 57 135 lbs and losing fast, 36d)
Your boobs look perky and natural. I think your tummy looks awesome too. I understand wanting to look great. But you already do! Food for thought, from what I've been reading, augmentations particularly bigger ones may lead quicker to sagging and necessitate further surgeries. We will support your decision though. Good luck.
I honestly don't see how the implants would improve them at all! They appear to be full in the picture-I'd be afraid I'd ruin them! I know it's all subjective-but I'd be absolutely THRILLED with them!:) I think yours will stay up there-mine sure have & it's been 6 yrs. and I was a strong c to start a c+! lol

OK so I finally scheduled my BA & I'm so excited!!...

OK so I finally scheduled my BA & I'm so excited!! I'm posting the before & after pics from my plastic surgeons office. Sorry they didnt photograph well but after looking at those I love both my TT & BL & now I'm adding the final piece. I am going with Mentor Silicone gel, under the muscle, 450 cc's & moderate plus profile. My biggest concern is being too big but they do the 3D picture of you so you can see what your breast will loook like with that specific size you choose (well actullly he chose the size after going thru about 20 pics of women who were my same height & build & I just agreed lol) I had done so much research tho that i had honestly picked that size & profile so I was happy that we were on the same page. I paid my deposit today & will have surgery on the 30th of March. I just hope the recovery isnt too much. any advice is welcome :)
Oh about the BL they told me the flattened area under both boobs will round out over the next few weeks, and they said my scars are healing ahead of schedule so I was happy to hear that. I use silicone gel sheets at night & the silicone gel during the day
Thanks coco & Meredith I've been going back & forth in my mind & I have decided to go with the implant. I love the perkiness but feel very flat chested on top & Im not so concerned with the fact that I'm a B cup now but I wanted a sexier more grown up look & I feel like a 16 yr old girl right now lol! Yes I realize I sound like a psycho but my goal was to keep the voluptuous mature look as I've always been larger chested! If I had got this done when I was a DD I think I would've been pleased with my results but I had lost so much weight & had more skin than breast tissue. There is a woman on here who has a fabulous BL (looks like a BA)! Maumee from these boards looks amazing, & if ur looking at a BL you should check out her pics

I actually agree with cocogirl. I have considered a breast lift for myself and looking at your pictures I thought that you looked awesome in the afters. When I asked a question on RealSelf about what kind of lift to get they almost all said to not add an implant, but I'm naturally a DD. I had thought maybe a small implant would help create a fuller perkier look but the doctors responded that it would just mean potentially more maintenance in the future for me. Either way you'll look great but seeing your pictures now you look awesome!

I think you look great now. I would think twice about implants.

Ok I havent updated this in forever but, I paid...

Ok I havent updated this in forever but, I paid for my BA today & get my new girls on March 30th!! Nervous but mor e& more excited as the day has gone on! I will post my latest BL scar pics right before surgery so we can compare how they look after surgery. Hopefully wont see too much of a change. So I am getting Mentor Silicone gel implants, 450 cc's on 1 side & 475 cc's on the other and he is doing under the muscle. I was a frickn basket case about being too big & was going to go with 400's but a few ladies on here & my PS finally made me see the light, also I finally accepted the fact that I'm not a C-cup but actually a full B cup lol! wow I wore a B in 7th grade! So what I was told (and its a little different for saline) that every 200 cc's approx equals a cup size so the 400 will bring me up to a D, the extra 50/75 cc's are what help give you the roundness at the top & you will lose a little of that siz from it being placed under the muscle. I hope I didnt mess that up. So I'm not as overwhelmed! I still love my BL, they are very perky & compared to my before picture where I looked like I had tube socks for boobs I should be thrilled with them ;) This last piece of the puzzle will give me the total look I was going for, at 38 I only have so many hot years left so I figured might as well get this done soon rather than later lol
How e you doing Lisee ?? Are you nervous? Don't be ! This is a total breeze compared to tt! You'll be good in about 4 to 5 days . Get two bags of frozen peas! Helps w swelling and what minimal pain you'll have ! So happy for you! Can't wait to see your results ! Your already a hot momma! Now it's just the icing on the cake!
I am getting smooth high profile silicone. Right now I am a 34A/B. I too have the saggy tube socks boobs! Can't wait to get rid of them! I am going with 375 to 400cc I have to see what my PS can do. I am traveling to Houston for my surgery so really cant get a final size till the day before surgery. I am hoping to be a C. Oh, by the way getting a TT next year! We have to keep in touch!!!
Congrats Lady!!! You already look great, you are going to be amazing when its all over! I get my breast lift and Implants on April 3rd! I can't wait. You really make me feel like I'll be happy with my lift. Anything is better than what I have now. Im 5"2 120 34A/B hoping for a C. Please keep us posted!!

OK ladies!!!! I'm super excited & nervous!! Of...

OK ladies!!!! I'm super excited & nervous!! Of course my husband was sick with what we thought was strep throat last week & who is sick as a dog monday, of course it was me! I called my PS & they put me on a Z-pack (5 day dose of antibiotics) I just started feeling somewhat better this afternoon so I'm hopeful that I will be ok for surgery Friday. So after going back & forth a million times I have decided to trust my PS & will be getting 450/475 cc, moderate plus profile, under the muscle, Silicone gel implants!! I'm a little worried about my BL scars looking worse after surgery, as last week they looked to be fading nicely & this week they look red again!! grrrr Not sure what to expect after this surgery (as far as pain or mobility) but it cant be worse than what I went thru after the tummy tuck lol! Wish me luck ladies & any feedback on the surgery or advice on scar treatment is much appreciated. I'm currently (and I use that term loosly as Ive been slacking ever since vacation 2 weeks ago) using silicone gel sheets 10-12 hrs per day & massage all scars with plamers vit e oil & massage again with silicone gel.
Unfortunately scars are tricky. My daughter was born 3 years ago with a horrible shaped black mole on the side of her cheek. We had to have it removed not only for aesthetic but health reasons when whe was only 2 months old. Now she has an about 2.5 inch long vertical scar on her little cheek. Just about when I think it fades and gets better it can turn red and raised. I know it has nothing to do with BL but i know you are concerned about it and I don't understand how they get better or worse within days! My BL & BA is next week and I am worried too about scars and sizing! Good luck tomorrow! Post some pictures after!!!
yes the scars, while annoying I can deal with even if they dont fade as much as I would like. I know everyone heals different so I'm trying not to stress but you know how that is lol. Its so true how they constantly change. I was totally freaking out about size but more so when I thought I was a 34 C lol I think once I was completely healed from my BL & i had lost a few pounds all my 34/c bras were too big in the cup & I was on the tightest hooks :( so knowing now what my PS knew when I came in for a consult lol I'm trusting him (scary) & going with the 450's. What size are you going with. and what meds do you have? I have neurotonin, percocet, zophran & phenegren

Very exciting! Good luck tomorrow.

Well its midnight so I am about a little less than...

Well its midnight so I am about a little less than 24 hours PO. The procedure was very similar to last time. you come in get undressed the ps draws on your body with a sharpie & we discussed again what size I wanted to be. You come out of surgery & yes that is painful as thye cant give you any pain meds until you are conscious/awake but the pain was a thousand times better than the TT. So than they just keep giving you pain meds until it is tolerable. I had moraphine & demeroll agaim.

Opps I wasnt done yet lol. So my bad pain is...

opps I wasnt done yet lol. So my bad pain is mostly in my armpits & radiates down both my arms. He went thru my bl scar not thru the armpit so not sure what thats about. the middle of mu chest feels funkky & its hard to move my arms. I do have percocet that I have been taking. So when I come to of course youstill all groggy & this was all I remember my PS saying was that when he got in there he decided to go with a 500 & 475 cc implant, and I wasnt exactly thrilled but was too out of it to say anything. Then I get home to register my implants thru mentor as they gave me a card with a serial number, lot # & reference number & I see that he didnt use the moderate plus profile but a High profile. He may have told me that while we were talking after surgery but i was a little surprised. I orginally wanted high profile & he thought Id look better with the moderate plus but anywho I emailed him to see what was up with that. Im hoping they are just really swollen & will decrease in size soon as they look frickn huge to me but on a happier note my BL scars look so so much better with the implant. Not sure why but the incision down the front is barely noticable!!! so happy about that. I inculded a before & after pic, tell me what ya think good or bad I like honesty lol
Hope everything goes well! Keeping you in my thoughts and sending positive vibes!))))))))))
Ok Fit your up next!! Its not bad but I did have a momment right after surgery & before they reduced my pain when I asked the nurse "why did I do this to myself?" lol but once the pain meds started flowing it was all good lol Im such a drama queen :)
Thinking of you today!!! Good luck :)

Ok Ladies last night was ok, I slept in a recliner...

Ok Ladies last night was ok, I slept in a recliner cuz it was easier to get up & use the bathroom! Ive been drinking so much water I was making frequent trips. If I stay on top of the pain with my meds i feel great. I'm posting some pics in clothes,kinda disappointed that i dont have better cleavage was hoping they would be closer together which is why he recommended the moderate plus profile & if anyone has any recommendations on how to deal with the burning sensations you get I'd appreciate it. Oh and not sure if I said it alrady but my BL scars look 100 times better so happy with that part.
Love the blue! Looks like you had a little fun. :-)
LOL yes I couldnt wait & had to try on some tops I had bought a few weeks ago as I was afraid these mountains wouldnt fit in them! The blue is my fav too :)
New pics look GREAT! I can't wait to try on clothes too. This is going to be a great summer.

OMG first post op appt & can you say ouch! So they...

OMG first post op appt & can you say ouch! So they showed & practiced the massaging techniques on me & I need a glass of wine & a percocet ASAP! Is anyone else having (or had)pain & discomfort trying to massage the implant down? Then they threatened me (well I think I took it that way cuz I was hurting lol) that when I come back in 2 weeks they should see more of a drop & if not they were going to have to work on me! Uh no thanks I'll get right on it! Any extra massaging suggestions are welcome :) Hows everyone else doing?
Ok just got message from ps to massage my nipples!!!! How is that possible. It is so painful!! Oh well I guess I have to follow orders, but I don't have to like it!
uh no thank you on the nipple massage unless they give me a numbing cream first lol! yikes tell me how that goes
Yes, it is to me plus I'm definatley getting them raised higher so I figure why I'm there lets get them to match as closely as possible. Both of my nipples are on high beam at all times and it is driving me crazy! Hope it ends soon.

Ok let me start out with i love my BA!!! Even tho...

ok let me start out with i love my BA!!! Even tho they are still high & not fluffed (lol) I still am happy I did it. my BL scars look better with the implants (or at least I think so). I had an appt today & while they have really softened they are still high & my dr said it could take another 8 weeks to drop especially when u have a more muscular chest! Great, while im not uber defined I was working my chest twice per week befoer surgery since I knew I couldnt work it for 8-12 weeks post surgery lol. oh well hopefully I can massage these big mama jamas in place by then or else its surgery again :( anywho give me some feed back on the scars, massaging the girls or anything else!! I missed u ladies!!!!!
Hey girl, you got any updates for us?? :)
Hey girl!! Every weekend I keep saying I'm going to update & I forget!!! But yes I am posting some new pics & updating today! lol how have you been?
:) Good, I have my date set! Eep! Still just can't decide if I am going to go with implants or not... :/ The problems of living in a first world country! lol

Hey ladies I hope all are well! I'm still loving...

Hey ladies I hope all are well! I'm still loving my big girls! They look so much better since they dropped, the left is still slightly higher (5 mm's) but he said it should settle into place soon. My PS said if around 6 months it still hasnt settled they will look at other options (like surgery blah) to get it into place but he doesnt for see a problem. I am cleared for all exercise now & i will say doing push ups the 1st weeek was very awkward at first my now I'm feeling back to normal. I am very happy with the size, shape & feel I mean they honesetly feel like my normal breasts!! I thought it would feel funky having something foreign in my body but I seriously dont even notice at all. I'm finally cleared to wear bra's & I have now been fitted 4 times & have 3 different measurements lol I'm thinkn the 32DD felt the best so I'm running with that size. Questions tho do any of you notice you have sweat marks under your boobs now from the sweat pooling down there? lmao besides that quirk everything is going well. scars are healing nicely & have faded a lot. I've included a few pics :) Oh & my only other lil issue is that I was hoping they would be a little bit closer together but its not a big deal at all
Pensacola Plastic Surgeon