Advice Needed - Wanted 425cc Implants, Came out of Surgery with 375cc

I had Breast Implants 5 days ago. I had gone...

I had Breast Implants 5 days ago. I had gone through the imagining and selected saline 400cc filled to 425cc in advance. On the day of surgery the doctor suggested going down to 375cc. I told him I wanted at least 400cc which he said I would have.

While waiting for surgery I heard a nurse say they did not have a 400. After surgery I discovered I had received 350cc filled to 375cc. How much difficulty will it be to demand that they be filled to 400cc or 425cc as agreed upon in writing prior to surgery? is that possible? Or is this complete new surgery? On the bright side they do look good, just not the size I wanted.

Overall staff was very nice and healing looks good not much bruising. Just not happy with size and want to know how difficult it will be to get the size I wanted.

After several visits and performing imagining...

After several visits and performing imagining octures I decided on 400cc filled t0o 425cc and gave this decision in writing to the doctor two week prior to surgery. On day of surgery the doctor said it was to big and that we needed to go smaller. His last words prior to surgery was you will be no less that 400cc. I can out of surgry with 350cc filled to 375cc. Is there a way to increase the size without starting over. This has been very painful and I can't do that part again.

Any advice?

Doctor stated that I would be at least 400cc prior to surgery, he instead put in 350cc filled to 375cc. Is there a way to add to 400 with existing implants or will I have to replace the implants completely?

He did not give me the size implants we agreed upon.