I been researching for bbl doctors and I have to...

I been researching for bbl doctors and I have to say Salama is the one who I like the bbl's from. More projection and to fill indentations currently have, current weight is 177 and am 5.5 height my hip is 45 1/2 inches my waist is 32 1/2 I want my arms lipoed and so as my inner thighs, am also getting lip augmentation, and Co2 laser from another doctor $4000 there in Florida.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Pics before and wish pics

Love the shape, love hips

Hey babe I see you have a September date.....ill be there at salamas office on the 25 for my bbl......yaaaayyyyyyyy.....and you have a great foundation must I say....
Your going to look great!! I defiantly think you can be your wish picture!! Your butt will fill out nicely and after he takes the fat out your waist is going to be tiny!!!
:-) Thank you angel. Am trying to be as realistic as possible I have lots of loose skin in my back and inner thighs, am planing to have arms under chin inner thighs lipoed and a co2 laser with different doctor in Florida total $14,650 total plus hotel and flight nurse food $2000 grad total $16,600 ouch but at least I'll be happy and so us my hubby. :-)

LOOKING FOR A DATE WITH SALAMA FOR JUNE 2014 PLEASE IN BOX ME

I Have a Sep 29th and I need a June 2014 date.
Am looking for a June 2014 date If u want a later date I have Sep 29th 2014.

Thank u doll I have to switch for June 2014 reason is that am getting married in Mexico riviera maya on the beach.

Am getting married in CANCUN MEXICO I NEED A JUNE 2014

PLEASE DOLLS PLEASE HELP I have a Sep 29th 2014 I need June 2014.

BOOTIFULL foundation hunni:)) you should get stellar results! Keep us posted :)

LOOKING FOR MAY OR JUNE 2014 SWITCH DATE NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP

AM GETTING MARRIED AND I WANT TO LOOK GOOD FOR MY FUTURE HUSBAND PLEASE HELP, I have a sep 26th date i Need MAY OR JUNE 2014 please contact me.

I NEED TO SWITCH I HAVE A SEP 26,2014 AND I NEED MAY OR JUNE 2014

PLEASE IN BOX ME ANY SISTER OUT THERE WILING TO SWITCH I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATED.

You already have a great shape and decent butt. Your results are going to be fantastic! Good luck! (I inboxed you)
You already have that bbl body.
Thank u doll bigassmyname.

Hello sisters

My sister Deyris is going to be I'm my wedding and she is also getting her bbl done with Salalma please is u have a date between May 20th and May 24th am willing to negotiate something she also is scheduled for sep 26th 2014 she is also willing to trade her day and also negotiate something. Thank u loves.

U have a great shape to start with. Can't wait to see you on the other side.
I can only imagine your results , u already have a nice built to your body , wishing you good luck on your upcoming surgery .
who did your 3rd last wish pic?!?!

I got a sooner date

Hello beautiful ladies thanks one of the dolls in this site my date is sooner i am officially schedule for bbl with Salama for August 22, I am to arrive on 21st since I have my pre-op on 21st am super exited.

I Got my plane tickets

I booked and paid my flight heading to Florida on 8/20/2014

Ohhhhhhhh you bout to be out here looking realllllllll nice...you have an amazin shape already.....
Thank u big booty am considering a breast lift will see I don't want to jeopardize my BBL.

Time goes by fast

77 days to go till my surgery date am getting very exited!

I agree with the others, you are going to look amazing you already have the shape!
Thank u miss justenhanced you are so sweet believe or not I been thru two previous bbl's with the wrong doctor paid him tons of money and a still un happy, I am so looking forward for this procedure by the amazing doctor Salama.

I need help girls am looking for a hotel studio with a kitchen

Anyone has any suggestions please Le me a studio, a Hotel, a condo from August 21-29th 2014 I would really appreciated. Near Salama's office good location fail price any input will be great.
Thank u in advance.

Greniers on the beach 9 minutes from Salama that's where am staying $81 pee day full kitchen near the beach.
Marco polo hotel

Added more lipo sites

I added arms inner thighs and chin. I really want a breast lift but Nancy indicated me that doctor Salama wold not do both.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Am getting closer and closer

51days to go! Am very excited beautiful ladies.

Hi l.. i have Sep.18th with Salama...im looking for a place..where will you be staying?
Sure doll I will be staying at candlewood suites in Florida about 9 minutes away from Salama. Less than 800 for nine days I booked thru expedia

I am tired of getting a crappy service from Salama's office

I emailed, Rubén, emails Nancy email es karen about questions regarding iron pills and no one had cared to call me or emailed me. What kind of service is this??????
Anyone have the same issues????
All of the sudden they disappeared what the hell?????

Hey boo....I had this possible once before and was able to get help about a day later....I was told that the office was real busy...which is understandable....but I some to Nancy and she gave me her cell number and told me to text her my first and last name and my surgery date....and then write what is needed......so ive been doing that since....here's get cell number hope this work out. 786-303-9699 Even if you call and leave a message she will get back to you off hours for any concerns.......
Thank u boo, you are an angel God bless your heart I even send a pretty nasty email to Ruben I was furious. Lol because they don't respond. We are in a timeline here to take our pills and such you know. Thank u love!

Got all my ducks in a row today

Nancy called me back she was very sweet and indicated me they where not ignoring my emails they are too busy.
Anyways. Today went for my medical clearance appointment it was great! I got my EKG, blood work, pregnancy test, vital signs, and all my blood work, waiting on the results from the lab it will take about a week for the results to be back. So far EKG, vitals and pregnancy test where great. All I need is the blood work results and really exited as the time gets closer! 40 more Days to go. Great been packing and shopping.
My current weight is 181.8 ugh!
I will loose 5 more pounds takes what it takes lol.

With my email since I was really upset everyone contacted me they where great Ruben and Nancy nothing personal it is just the their system is not really well organized. That's all. I can't wait to meet Doctor Salama.
Girl me too.....I'm happy I'm really going through work all this...

For my wedding as well

Just got my Cancun tickets i can't wait. Will be getting married on the beach a MAYAN ceremony very especial!
In a bikini lol and white vail.
I can't wait.

Congrats on ur upcoming wedding!!! Yoy got big things goin on girl! All the best of luck to you!
Thank u love!

AM 32 DAYS AWAY

Pre op, 5.5 at 181 omg ughhhh!
My inner thigs are a disaster please tell me what u guys recommend inner thigh lipo or not I don't want to look worse but they are terrible hate them!

If u go to salama make sure u talk about the cellulites and lipo of the back. Very important to achieve the look. I'm glad my inner thighs were lipo too much fat there.

I want every bit of upper body fat out

Don't want more upper fat.

Yes dear I sure will tell him to do what he is got to do.

30 MORE DAYS TO GO........

Any suggestions with a spanish speaking care taker and driver I want someone who can drive us and care for us please loves help. Mrs. Irene keeps on telling me is too far for me is not close to where I live, the very
Sat thing I want is pay someone to nag about what they are getting paid for I need a YES person and most of all responsible who is can depend on.
Please any info would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats on your 2 big days that's going to change your life forever I pray for the all goes PERFECT FOR YOU!!!! Best wishes...
Nikkibunz thank u love, foe your beautiful wishes I wish same for you on your surgery outcome. :-) I am thrilled with this journey! 29 more days to take off to Miami!

I need your help ladies

If any of you has information about massage lady that will go to you for a reasonable price in Fort Lauderdale Florida near Salama please let me know I hear there's a lady by the name is Maria who charges $25 per session please let me know as soon as possible.

Lab results

My lab result are normal
Hemoricrat is 41.9 great
My hemoglobin is 14.0 great

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Playing a round with Surgery app

Here is q bit of idea Of what I want.

Yay! I'm scheduled for aug 22nd as well:) good luck doll!
My pre op is at 10:30am on 21st how about yours we can exchange emails to talk while recuperating doll. When is your pre-op we will probably run into each other.

19 MORE DAYS TO GO

Am really anxious to get this over and start the healing process.
I want to more hips and roundness and projection not worried about the dice or measurements at all just want round hips small waist and lots is projection on my booty.

You have an amazing foundation! Dr salama is.gonna make.you look even better than you already do! Good luck girl!
Thank u plumbooty love.

They really need to address all this malpractice issues

I just emailed Nancy and Ruben with all my concerns and I Also mentioned OSHA regulations and poor after care and instrument sterilization. Working in the medical field prior not no more but at least am not going in blinded I know what the standards are and what they should be.

I know I just emailed nancy with all the bad review I need an explaining.

Very devasted for all this dolls

Not just putting your life at risk but,'the scars, the pain, time off work, the expenses. ENDLess damage. Travel expenses terrible.

Hey PerfectBuns, wat happened? I jus read ur headline about wats happening to BBL sisters. Is it a Dr Salama patient?
Hey perfectbuns2, I am just as worried as all these things are happening with same doc. When you emailed them about the cleanliness and sterility what was their response??
What is More appolling is that it keeps happening because nothing has been done to Stop it!

Loves am officially medically cleared finally!

11 more days away and I was so paranoid yesterday but luckly with the help of a couple dolls bbl sisters helped and explained how great their experience was I feel much better. Nancy explained me that when u are getting butt implants u are more likely to have complications due to the body having a reaction due to foreign body she said that %25 of the patients that have butt implants have complication GIRLS this is 25 woman out of 100 ok that is an alarming number. Anyways I a, looking forward to great outcome and great results. Love u all and thank u to all my neitifull bootylicious sisters for the great support. I really care for loves.

Are you getting implants too?
No baby just bbl I have a lot of back fat I mostly want a reshape and more roundness. My butt is big is 46 but the fat is spread all over I needed in the right places just bad work from precious plastic surgeon.

My hips couple years ago

This is how my hips were naturally before any surgery.

god bless on your journey, looking forward to your results. speedy recovery xo
I look forward to pics soon. :)
Am so exhausted love tomorrow am schedule for 7am first case!

I am The first case schedule for 7am

Am so exhausted loves tomorrow am schedule for 7am first case!
Loves please pray for me please.

you'll be in my praters again tonight chica. :) ;) :)
May the lord continue to hold you in the palm of his hands
Thank u baby doll! And know he is and he will continue thank you for your support love.

I want it all

Hips, lips, small waist, big round booty, thin chin, thin arms and inner thighs. Getting up at 5:15am requested for a wake up call tomorrow.

You got this girl
Wishing you the BEST!!
Good luck baby hope all goes well...

Hi loves

Am miserable but I care so much about u dolls and I promised to post pic's I love u all. And keep pring for me loves.

Hi loves

Your attention love 1500 cc in each booty

Total 3000 WOW, can't believe my self, he sanctioned 3500. Sorry my love can't do too many but tomorrow I will. He never though I had so much fat.

WOW!!! That's a Donk for sure. I can't wait to see you pics. You're still in my prayers. :)
Stay strong!

1500

Each

Congrats ,can't wait to see your pix ,happy healing
Thank queen I appreciate that very much I wish u all the same.

Here are some pics

1500 each cheek they look like cocos lol

Yea it deff sucks the first couple of days but gets better for sure! I remember when I went in and the first week for me was HELLL! I was like "I can't believe the pain" but honestly it only lasts a week to a week and half, but after that its like nothing ever even happened. That's how I felt anyway and I prob have a medium pain tolerance. Just keep thinking positively and everything will work out great! BTW THATS AN ASS LOL
that ass tho! lol
Happy Healing Hun!im 5days post off and this recovery part is no joke deff a journey

Three days today today more pics

Here are some more pics love.

Ur booty is big booooooi.....yaaayyy you made it hope your feel better soon...
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnn
Congrats happy healing!!!

Am sorry I haven't been updating

It is been super hard on my body no straight taking it ones at a time
Love I went for 1st massacre massage I was already warned how painful this massage was.
Here are some new pics love!

Chica you pics aren't uploading. Sorry about the torture massage but it will help. Stay positive and hang in there,it'll all be worth it.
Thank u love I am going little by little too much surgery at ones wrong combo lol braces lip implants and chin lipo neither one if those go together.

One more try this internet is a total failure

Lol

OMG!!! Your waist is so tiny!!!! :)
Good luck Hun. 1st 2 weeks is hard I know. U have two big ole cheeks back there mama ;)
Ok,thanks. Hope you're healing nicely.

Post op pictures

Felling extremely weak guys please pray so I can get my straight back love!

Your iron might be low why you are feeling weak. Ask the doc what you can do about it.
I love your results so far. Can't wait to see more from you. I was initially scared to ask for more than 1000 cc per cheek but i'm really liking the look of your 1500 results. Congrats on the wedding. you look great!
Thank you love well I never asked for a number I just told Salama what I wanted.

Post op

1500 cc's each cheek!

More pics

More !

Loving ur pics. Welcome to bootyland. Take it easy ma!!! U look good
WOW!! QUE HERMOSA CHICA! :) Love the pics. In my prayers for a speedy recover and i hope you get your strength back asap!
Thank u prettier will try to double my iron dose.

Today 9 days post op

A couple more pics we are heading home!

9 days post op today

:-)

I still can't believe it was 1500

I would have never thought!
It has been exhausting for us since my husband and I are on the same wagon all in pain and weak lol is terrible if it weren't for my sister and my brother in law the helped us a lot we are blessed they were with us. It is super hot here in MIA we are about two hour to departure from MIA to Sfo soon we will be home.
Love u all guys am sorry I haven't been updating but ones I get home am gona do it.

Happy healing and I cannot wait to see your full results. 1500 cc I am in shock myself. Looking great already
Hey babe .....I glad to see beautiful results......Salama is truly a.gifted.man...
Yes he Bigbooty thank u love am truly happy just trying to get my staring back as soon as possible I hate the feeling of no being able to to do normal things I can hardly wait doll.

Measurements

Waist 30 inches
Booty 47 is huge baby girls I want it to go down some.
Does anyone know I should use the abdominal board I got from Salama?

Jaja, remember is swell and once the body absorb some you will have a good size, uhmmmm, l imagine your husbad
Yes love that's what I figure, I took a double dose of guterol liquid iron and I feel a bit better also multi vitamins am doubling doses lol just with iron though.

Run show lol

Modeling just for u!

More more!

Just for u my dolls!

Here are some more!

Just as I promised!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Happy memorial days to all!

More with skirts!

Love u guys!

Here are the last ones!
Thank you all for your wonderful support!

Wow wow wow!

Here we go!

Thanks girl I will check it out. I wanted to go back to salama cuz I don't wanna waste the fat I was hoping to transfer a few hundred cc's if possible.
Look good congratulation
Thank u scooby !

My new beautiful lips

Here u go girl doctor Salama switched my implants from foam old lip implants I got like10 years ago to silicone one I love my new lips they are still very swollen.

OMG! I love your lips, both before and after! Have you had any other facial work done? You have great eyelids too!
U look so good!!!! Congrats and happy healing!
Girl you are a10 congrats on your new body, how was the thigh lipo, do you recommend it

Today is sep 11th 20days post op

We are in Cancun!
Here are new pics from today.

More pics 20days post op

Am feeling Better each day.

Great Results!!! Did Dr, Salama do your TT??
Thank u mamiof7 no I had my TT by a doctor in California.

22 days post op

Here are some new pics

You look amazing!
O ok! Thank you! I guess I was thinkin like there's certain brands, like there are injectables... feel like an idiot, but sometimes I get lost with all the different options! :D

One month post op

Here aré a couple new pics

I like the projection, oh boy Salama did it AGAIN, you look great, god bless you
Thank u love! Best wishes To u doll Triguena.

New new

My waist is 29 inches and my booty is 47 Inches arms are doing great! My chin is healing great except for scarring is a bit of a bother but nothing too noticeable, lips are healing beautifully.

Glad everything is healing great! Look forward to your pics.
can't see the new pics girl
You look Great !!

One more try realself is not down loading efficiently

Her more pics

You look fabulous!! Great projection on you Yassss love lips looks perfect...:-)
you look amazing !! he put a perfect amount in ur butt i want projection like that !
Awww thank u love not many girls aré looking feo a booty as big as mine lol i havent been able to post any more pics realself doesn't work right .

Trying again

M tired of realself not working efficiently!

Finally!

Here are more pic resisting for a little bit without my faja this morning 38 days out.

Wow. You look wonderful. I hope I can get similar results. Doc Schulman in NYC said i didn't have enough fat which I dont understand because I am overweight ?? But your measurements and height are very similar to mine...You had a nice silhouette to begin with so this simply enhanced what was under the radar. I know you are so happy with your results. Let us know when you take her out for a test run. LOL I love hearing about all the attention Booty Judy gets. God Bless!
You look PERFECT! :)
Thank muñeca!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Thank u doctor Salama for making my body beautiful thank u to all his wonderful staff you are truly one of a kind, BBL, lip augmentation, inner thighs lipo, arms lipo, thank you doctor Salama u have excited all my expectations 100% a true artist. The after care has been phenomenal! Keep up the great work Nancy u are sweet and very helpful.