BBL Finding the Right Doctor - Florida

About Me: I am 5'4, 126lbs, 32D-28-35 super...

About Me:
I am 5'4, 126lbs, 32D-28-35 super straight! No hips! No az! I have thought about having this procedure for years!

Why BBL:
Being of mixed ancestry (African and Asian) I guess I have always found it beautiful to have a behind. My sister is blessed with some and I got blessed with a decent rack. I am very comfortable with my body but would like to enhance it just a wee bit. Finally in the position to treat myself... and the procedure has been around for awhile. So I feel its a bit more safe.

Dream Booty:
Nothing to big... don't want to be a video model just want a little extra cushion. Something natural for my frame I like Stacey Dash's azz or

Dr. Salama:
Great work on sculpting from the other sisters here on RealSelf but he does lots of bubbles. His projection work is amazing and his prices keep climbing I have my quote in writing for $7225. But he did mentioned that I need to gain weight... a whopping 30 pounds! But once my consultation I'll have a better idea of what will work best for me.

Dr. Pazmino:
His work is nice although I haven't heard much from the ladies here... he is pricey $9200. But his work seems favorable to what I'm looking for something to fit my body and look natural. I love that women that can get 1200 in each cheek but I don't want that kind of attention I want to be more low key...