BBL Finding the Right Doctor - Florida

About Me: I am 5'4, 126lbs, 32D-28-35 super...

About Me:
I am 5'4, 126lbs, 32D-28-35 super straight! No hips! No az! I have thought about having this procedure for years!

Why BBL:
Being of mixed ancestry (African and Asian) I guess I have always found it beautiful to have a behind. My sister is blessed with some and I got blessed with a decent rack. I am very comfortable with my body but would like to enhance it just a wee bit. Finally in the position to treat myself... and the procedure has been around for awhile. So I feel its a bit more safe.

Dream Booty:
Nothing to big... don't want to be a video model just want a little extra cushion. Something natural for my frame I like Stacey Dash's azz or

Dr. Salama:
Great work on sculpting from the other sisters here on RealSelf but he does lots of bubbles. His projection work is amazing and his prices keep climbing I have my quote in writing for $7225. But he did mentioned that I need to gain weight... a whopping 30 pounds! But once my consultation I'll have a better idea of what will work best for me.

Dr. Pazmino:
His work is nice although I haven't heard much from the ladies here... he is pricey $9200. But his work seems favorable to what I'm looking for something to fit my body and look natural. I love that women that can get 1200 in each cheek but I don't want that kind of attention I want to be more low key...

I had BBL done in 02/2013. I gained a little weight for this procedure and I wish I would have gained a little more. I see your wish pic and I can tell you that you will not get that result with the little fat you have. Take glance at my before and after pics in my profile. This year i plan on going in for round 2 (I wish i knew then what i know now). Remember that not all the fat survives so my opinion to you would be: Gain More Pounds! Unless you want to spend more money (like my dummy butt is doing).
Girl way until my before and after. I'm loving my change
i know u need lipo for the procedure, i was asking did u get certain areas lipo'd or everything?. ok, thats good cause i want all my volumn, itll be a hell of a change then what i have now..Im so excited, like fa real
Yes u need to have lipo done to get the Brazilian butt lift. I got it almost everywhere. Yes I will send them today for sure and the volume when down a little, but they told me that at 8 weeks it comes back I will let u know Bc I'm only on week 4
Lol lol once you get to know them they are nice. Well his office is in Miami so you should, I don't know how many cc's he put on me, I will have to ask
what all did u have lipo'd?..were u still gone be able to send the pic?..did u keep all ur volumn?.
No, I didn't like his pic. I consider salama but at the end dr pazmino won me over lol. He really listens to what you want. He took all my fat away and gave me a nice natural shape
i agree, i like his pics as well. i dont like those bitches that answer the pjone though..omg, theyre so rude..smh..i want adleast 900 cc's..do i stay in miami?.
I know I told him I didn't want to look fake like some girls do it like a 1000 times
Ok I will send you the pics later on today. I believe he is the best my butt is so perfect
lol.really?. i cant waite, for mine. did u ever consider Dr.Perry?.
alright cool, cause i really want to see his results and im seriously thinking about going to him. my email is ericadwade88@gmail.com
I had it done 7/30/12. I don't like posting pics in here but I would be more than happy to email them to you
Dr paZmino is the best, I did my surgery wt him n I love my bitt and small waist. I highly recommend him
when did u have it done and have u posted pics yet?. i have my iconsult thursday and am hoping that im happy with the results he come up with. you have any pics?.
Dr.Pazmino is 7500 right now he's running a special..have u chosen a Dr. yet?.
Lynn is very nice.. but unfortunately, someone ( young in age) in her family past away suddenly and she has been out of the office. I know last week she was out. I think she is 100% back now. I would call and ask to speak to her, personally. She is really informative about the surgery and will discuss your pictures with Dr. A.
Hey, I try sending the pic's to the email you gave me, but it said it is an invalid email address
Here is the address I have for Lynn at Dr. Azurin. lynne@bodyandbreasts.com
tallgal, how is lynne? I haven't dealt with her directly but I've been told she's been out due to a death in the family. Is she back yet? Poor thing, I hope everything is well with her!
Welcome!
welcome..good luck on your journey
Take a look at Dr. Azurin.. his price is 5650. The photo gallery looks great!
I second that !