Finding the Right NJ Surgeon Paid Off

I had spent years buying expensive bras that made...

I had spent years buying expensive bras that made my breasts appear lifted under clothes...but when summer came, I always wished I could fill out a bathing suit or a thinly strapped top...and now I can!

I must admit that over the years I have seen some really botched breast augs...in fact, my girlfriend recently told me that her implants could be felt rippling under her breast...so, I decided to find the best surgeon I could.

After talking to countless women with implants, I found two women who had by far the most beautiful breasts so, I went for a consultation. He was confident and yet was honest about helping me know what would look most natural and attractive.

I am 4 weeks out from a combination breast lift/ augmentation...and I feel great...I had no pain after 4 days and the scars are so much better than I imagined.

I cannot stress enough the importance of finding a surgeon with skill and integrity...a lack of either can make for misery...just scan the internet and you can read hundreds of stories of women who went to a surgeon assuming they were all qualified and capable...

Feel free to drop me a line and ask about my journey...

Best of luck!

Rachael

Hey Rachelann,

Its me again! I researched your doctor and he seems GREAT! Im going to try to set up an appt. I really really love your lift. Your boobs look so young and perky.

Can you post a picture of your breasts now? I would love to see how the scars have faded. The scarring is my biggest concern.

Thanks so much Rachael. Hope to see the great results!
He has been in NJ monthly...I think the price reflects that I had TT as well...having 3 at once lowers hosp cost, etc. 6,000 is too low for both...Di Bernardo has a fab staff who can help you with financing
Hiii do you know whats dr dibenardo cost for breast augmentation??
Montclair Plastic Surgeon