Finding the Right NJ Surgeon Paid Off

I had spent years buying expensive bras that made...

I had spent years buying expensive bras that made my breasts appear lifted under clothes...but when summer came, I always wished I could fill out a bathing suit or a thinly strapped top...and now I can!

I must admit that over the years I have seen some really botched breast augs...in fact, my girlfriend recently told me that her implants could be felt rippling under her breast...so, I decided to find the best surgeon I could.

After talking to countless women with implants, I found two women who had by far the most beautiful breasts so, I went for a consultation. He was confident and yet was honest about helping me know what would look most natural and attractive.

I am 4 weeks out from a combination breast lift/ augmentation...and I feel great...I had no pain after 4 days and the scars are so much better than I imagined.

I cannot stress enough the importance of finding a surgeon with skill and integrity...a lack of either can make for misery...just scan the internet and you can read hundreds of stories of women who went to a surgeon assuming they were all qualified and capable...

Feel free to drop me a line and ask about my journey...

Best of luck!

Rachael

Montclair Plastic Surgeon

Hey Rachelann,

Its me again! I researched your doctor and he seems GREAT! Im going to try to set up an appt. I really really love your lift. Your boobs look so young and perky.

Can you post a picture of your breasts now? I would love to see how the scars have faded. The scarring is my biggest concern.

Thanks so much Rachael. Hope to see the great results!
He has been in NJ monthly...I think the price reflects that I had TT as well...having 3 at once lowers hosp cost, etc. 6,000 is too low for both...Di Bernardo has a fab staff who can help you with financing
Hiii do you know whats dr dibenardo cost for breast augmentation??
hi Rachel - you posted the price as $6500... what does this include? i have been shoppng around and was hoping to spend around 6000 but i only have found docs charging about 8000... ! also, your doc's name is familiar - i think he may have been in njmonthly -- best doctors article... hmmm... let me know! thanks!
thnank u!!!! hopefully i am trying to make an appointment for next month...
My doc is the Best!!!!!! Make an appointment for a consultation..
u look amazing!!!!! I m also looking for surgeon in NY/ nj area since i live in PA FOR BL/BA WITH LOLYPOP SCAR... May i know what ur cup size is BEFORE/ AFTER? And what cc's implant did doc use on u. Was it a combined one stage procedure? How much does ur doc charges for laser scar removal. Is it effective ? i m also worried about the look of scars.... if u don't Mind Eail me ur brief experience with post pain/recovery. My E-mail qtchick2010@gail.com ..TIA!!!
Wow!!!!!your doc rocks! I got mine done 12 yrs ago (for my 30th B-day) Best investment ever and I call them the twins :) GREAT Job on your twins !
They are beautifull!!! love the shape and perkiness. I am a bit nervous as to how my scars will look because I am of hispanic descent. yours are fading very nicely, i only hope im as lucky. I am going for a few consults. Hopefully it can look as good as yours :).
If you are in the NY area, you should check out my surgeon...he is only 20 min from the ciyt!!!
hey there again....I am having trouble returning your private message(link not working) so I thought I would get back to you here...any good surgeon will tell you honestly if you need a lift...my surgeon refused to do my surgery without because a bad result would hurt his rep....if you need a lift and don;t get one, you risk the "rock in a sock" look or worse, the weight of the implant will cause even worse sagging....my scars are getting better every day...I am having laser removal once a month(very affordable)and they will be hardly detectable after 5 mos....a well shaped breast with scars def. beats a mis-shapen breast without scars...
WOW!! I must say.the before and after pictures are shocking.I was impressed w/the after w/o seeing the before,now I MUST say after seeing the before as well I am really impressed.Still by far one of the better BA I have seen.Glad you are having a great experience and loving them.Have been to 2 consults now and lost as to what to do.Only hope my luck is as well as yours!Thanks for sharing you story,experience and photos.Much appreciated.
hey.. Love your breasts :) Can you update your pictures? Perhaps with an uptodate picture and a before? This would be sooo helpful. Thank you!
ok! i updated today....should be up soon!!
Hi Rachaelann! Beautiful! Beautiful! I have been thinking about breast augmentation for 5 years and never had the nerve to go through with it. I am in mymid 30's with no children. I am affraid of the the breats looking unnatural, but after seeing yours, I totally want to do it! I live in NJ...south of Montclaire (exit 105 pkwy). What hospital do u have ur surgery? Can u tell me more about your procedure and size before/after...type of implant and why u chose them. I am "iffy" between the saline and silicone. Thanks so much! I want to make the best choice I can :)
o ya,and the more i read there is a lot more to it ....size,shape and even the pocket as well as placemen.maybe half of these important factors were mentioned.i am consulting w/another doc on the 27th.wish me luck and thanks again.you have been a tremendous help.
thanks for the advice,wishing i lived in your area.the first consult i went to,he mentioned nothing about staying w/n the chest wall.basically he did a run down,took pics and said try on sizes,see what you like in your clothes and i will put them in for you.i don't think he understood that at the same time i was trying to achieve a bust size,i was more concerned with how they look w/o clothes and looking natural was more important than anything.still can't get over how great yours look.
ask your doc to make sure not to go beyond the chest width(a good doc will automatically measure you) if he doesn't...stay away:)
Going through the consultation process and researching.your pic is by far one of the most natural looking aug's i have seen.
Hey Rachael! You look great! Would you mind posting the name of your surgeon? Thanks!
Dr. Barry DiBernardo in Montclaire New Jersey...he's fab!!!