Excited for 2014 - Fayetteville, AR

I had my MM consult with Dr. Vanderpool on Dec.4th...

I had my MM consult with Dr. Vanderpool on Dec.4th and he and his staff are so kind and caring. I took a couple of days to think it over and decided to call and schedule a date for my MM with Dr. Vanderpool and March6,2014 is the day! I have been reading a lot of great tips here on Realself and have been gettting prepared so i can have a smooth as possible recovery. My MM will consist of TT with lipo and BA.

A Week Away Yay!

I had pre-op yesterday and I getting so anxious for this to happen. Filled all of my Rx and ordered another bra for after surgery. My PS is so sweet and genuine when it comes to caring for the patient.
He went over the process again with me yesterday and asked if I had any further questions. I couldn't think of any. I think I was just really excited to get this part of the process done.
March 6th will be here before I know it. Wow!

Before Pics.

Well here they are! Yuck!
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Vanderpool and his staff are the best! They all made me feel comfortable during my consult.

How are your results? Would you add some after pics? I am thinking about booking a consultation with Dr. Vanderpool.
dont forget to take some before afters! :) It will be here before you know it!!!!! Bags of frozen peas make great ice packs for incision areas, lipo spots, and breasts.
Thanks redpony! I will definitely have to try the bags of frozen peas.
I'm getting really anxious! My preop is 2/26 wow! It's really seems like time has gone by sooo Fast! I'm on the count down lol! I will try to get some before pics. on here soon.
yep - need those pics! :) Dr V does some great work, I think you will be pleased.I really like his attention to detail, I feel like he takes a lot of pride in the final beauty of his work, not just doing "surgery". Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Thanks! redpony13 I am following your new "journey" as well. I beleive knowing there is another woman out there that is going to have a MM by the same great Dr. Vanderpool helps out in so many ways!
I hope so. Its scary no matter who you go with, but anything I can do to help you feel better, is great. I will update as my surgery progress's (its coming fast), maybe it will help you know what to expect from the Vanderpool team. So far I have spoken with and exchanged a number of emails with his staff, they have all been great, and answered every question, no matter how silly. Good Luck to you Newandimproved.
I also have surgery with Dr Vanderpool, mines Jan 23 2014. TT, Breast Lift with implants and some lipo. I just love Dr V and his staff. I look forward to following how things go for you.

I'm excited for you! I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your progress. Here's a good list of supplies for recovery that you may want to gather over the next few months.

Thank You! This is a Great list to use. I have started "nesting" my supplies I want to be ready! Is there any thing not on the list that anyone would like to suggest?