The Worst Decision of My Life

I got a Fat Transfer under my eyes from a...

I got a Fat Transfer under my eyes from a respected Los Angeles surgeon. I never thought I looked bad, but there was some minor hollowing mainly around the outer oribital rim which would make me look a bit unrested sometimes. I was told this was a straightforward procedure, with few risks, and that I'd be looking great after about 3 weeks of swelling and bruising.

Here's what I wasn't told.. that there is a chance to develop balls of fat that look like horrible lumps under my eyes. I also wasn't told that the tissue under the eye can stain from the bruising causing a hue of bluish purple haze that now needs concealer to fully cover.

I'm two months post op and have been working with a specialist to remove the lumps, and to fill in the mistakes with Restylane.

My advice is to avoid fat transfer under the eyes. Don't make my mistake. Use dermal fillers like Restylane in the hands of professional. Make sure you see tons of before and afters of your injection. And if you didn't get it.. avoid fat transfer. I've had the worst two months of my life.