Fat Transfer to Fill Loose Skin from Chin Implant

I had chin implant in December, 2008. After...

I had chin implant in December, 2008. After healing, it left my right & left sides of my chin very wrinkled. The doctors said I needed a fat transfer to fill it in. I trusted their judgment.

On the 7th of July, 2009 I had a fat transfer to cover the wrinkled tissue (they did not know what caused it). Now my lower right lip meets my chin. It looks like someone slugged me and is distorted. The left side looks fairly normal. When palpitating both sides you can tell there is way too much fat on the right side pushing my lower lip up higher than normal. I feel like a freak.

I go to the doctor tomorrow, Monday. Can he dissolve some of this excess fat on the right side or what should I tell him I want him to do - I am extremely scared I am going to look like this forever and having anxiety attacks over it.

What does the community who has had this type of fat transfer feel about this?

This isnt real, I dont believe it. I think somebody is trolling around on the internet.
Whoever did this to you needs to loose his/her license to practice - please pursue this... Amen
Something is really fishy here and I hope that if the person who paid $500 for chin implant and fat transfer had some resolution if that was even real. I am really confused as to why some people seem to have marvelous results and other's report terrible experience. Clearly, it is important to go to someone who can produce a lot of beautiful before and after results; proving they have experience to know WHERE AND HOW MUCH to inject into the face. If people want to get help and be believed, they really need to post a picture .

If he can fix this terrible problem by taking out or dissolving some of the fat