My Cheek Lift Looks Amazing

Went through a very bad sprout of acne when got...

Went through a very bad sprout of acne when got off the pill...never had dealth with acne at 32. The result was not pretty. Saggy skin, horrible marks, etc. I had tried everything; laser, dermabrasion, fraxel, etc. until I knew that only the cheek lift would work. I explained to the doctor what I wanted and he told me if I did the cheek lift for the slight saggying that had begun from the lasers that the saggying would be helped but he wasnt sure that I would be able to get rid of the acne marks. I wanted to do it anyway and I did.

I am SOOO HAPPY with the results. I've gotten my tight skin back along with the "acne marks" are pretty much gone. You can see on one cheek there is a very slight indentations but other than that...I'm super happy.

I don't think that I would have ever been satisfied with the results of a laser and it was damaging the top layer of my skin. I saw O improvement from the lasers and this cheek lift was defo the way to go. 37 and LOVING IT!

Michigan Plastic Surgeon

The price was right, the experience was there. He saw me at least 3 times before the big decison and told as much time as I need to answer any questions I had...free of charge. He tried to prepare me for realistic results and he went above a beyond. He is board certified and has a clean record. After the surgery he called me that night, the next day I went in for him to check everything and have been back for my 4th visit today, 4/13/10. Surgery was 4/2/10.