350cc's Mentor Silicone Mod Plus Profile *NEW pics at 20 weeks*

I am relatively small: 5'5 and 117lb. 47 years old...

I am relatively small: 5'5 and 117lb. 47 years old with three children. I had a 22? measurement under breasts. My PS recommended 350 cc Saline unders Mod profile plus. I am looking for natural (non-Pam Anderson) breasts of somewhat small size. Hoping for the best.

First week was a bit painful under breasts, and apparently I developed a hematoma right breast. Doc said since no real pain, lets wait and see. As an aside, Doctor's should NEVER tell me anything that could potentially be construed as a problem :) I am my own worst enemy!!! Anyway, looks like it is getting better.

Photos at two weeks. I appear much larger than most 350 cc photos I checked before sx. Right side is high (my dominant hand side).

Hopefully my pictures submitted work out :)

One month out...

Today is a month after the breast augmentation, and I am noticing great improvement. The breasts are softer, dropping, do not hurt as much (nerves are firing, although), and hematoma appears to be going away. Swelling is way down, and I kinda like these new breasts. They looked really boxy in clothes up until this week, and I feared they were too wide. However, they are moving inward slightly, and the look is way better.

I got the clearance to run, and so I did. I was told to wear a very good sports bra, and I chose an extra support UnderArmour. The run was ...different. But no problems with the breasts moving. They just felt a little heavy. No pain the following day, so I believe exercise is a go. Yeah!

Here are a few pictures I took at 3 weeks. Hope they help, because my husband is getting a little worried about me posting pics on the Internet :)

Correction...

Just noticed I said I have Saline implants. They are, however, Mentor Silicone implants. For the record.

Thanks.

6 weeks.

I am now 6 weeks post op, and breasts are progressing nicely. I really have to compliment my surgeon on her professionalism throughout: she is quite focused and I appreciate that immensely.
My breasts are much softer, still high, are somewhat wider than optimal, but I got what I asked for.
Hematoma appears gone, and I am in no pain. I have twinges of nerve "awakening", but nothing really worth noting.
As an aside, I moved up from a small Champion sports bra to a medium. Old swimsuits fit fine. The really only challenging part of this whole process is finding tops that do not make me look matronly. I really want to avoid that :)
My breasts do not appear much different than 3 week photos, but I will post a couple anyway. Hope this review helps.

Here are 6 week pictures

9 weeks

Feeling better everyday. Some residual strange pains that come and go.

Newish pics

Tried to load this yesterday, and it was being obstinate. Here goes: 9 week photo as well.

350 cc's 3 month mark!

Feeling really great about my breast augmentation. Breast are very soft and move just like real breasts. Nerve pain every so often still, but I understand this is somewhat normal.

Additional pictures at 14 weeks

350 cc's *14 week photos plus BEFORE picture*

A few more 14 week photo progression

18 weeks photo

I thought I'd put some clothes on...................

Tee hee :)

And...forgot this one. Straight on.

5 Months 350 cc's Really Happy:)))

Ok. Now at the 5 month mark, and I am 100% happy with my decision to have the BA and 350cc's. I STILL have some lingering nerve pain in my right breast, but it is not terrible (I never have to take anything for it). Sometimes I think it is caused by pressure from tight sports bras, but it also happens when I have on loose bras, so it is a guessing game. I am not sure if the breasts have completed their "drop", but I really like where they sit. HAPPY:)
Best of luck to all those on their BA journey. It is worth it.
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Nice, down-to-earth doctor. My before and after on this site at 14 weeks shows what good work she performs.

Beautiful work! I am one week post op and hoping for results like yours.
Your results look amazing!
Girl! Smokin' HOT!
Rockin' bod!! You look amazing! No wonder your hubby didn't want you going out running like that!! Haha
Wow! You look fantastic!!! I can't believe the results and projection you got from a 350cc. I'm similar BMI and fit (not quite as cut as you though) and planning for 339cc (left) and 371cc (right) silicone unders (BA scheduled for 1/31). I am hoping for a solid C and slightly smaller post-op result that yours...Hoping I'm choosing correct size as I am starting w/much less breast tissue that you. Thank you for sharing your review and pics!
Thank you for the compliments. If you are starting with less tissue, you will probably be small than me. It appears that is the way it works:) Best of luck on you BA, and cannot wait to hear your story! Blessings.
What cup size are you now? I'm 5'5" 36, 4 kids, 124 pounds & am getting 500cc mentor silicon unders on Feb 7th
I am a VS D. Target Champion sports bras medium (I live in them:) If you are looking for DD, the 500 cc's is probably spot on. You look super in the rice sizer. Good luck, and keep us posted!
I need to post some before pix here in a minute....I'm a bit self conscious as I nursed 2 little ones back to back :)
I'm getting ready to update with some pix I just took of me now....not even sure bra size size I've been wearing nursing camis since 2009
They told me I didn't need to bring a bra to surgery. Did u wear a sports bra right after?
First of all, if I had your pre-boobs, I probably would not have had a BA:) They are lovely. In terms of the post BA bra, the PS sends you home in a surgical bra. They are hideous, but getting out of it gives you something to look forward to:) I was cleared for my own bra probably 3 weeks post. NO under wires for 1 year for me. But I do not like them anyway. I like a tight and comfortable bra, and sports bras fit perfectly. A couple of unsolicited bits of info: stay on top of pain, take your laxatives (bloat is a problem), expect to hurt when you use yours arms to do anything for a while, you will be exhausted doing ordinary things, and your breasts will look funny for a while, so do not stress about them for at least 2 months:) Blessings.
Amazing results . Congrats !!!
You have beautiful results
Thank you.
your results are amazing!! They looks so perfect on your frame! I am about 15 lb heavier than you and got 50cc more, so I'm hoping after d&f I will have a similar look! Also goodness, you have a beautiful bod Mama!!!! Way to go on your hard work!! I'm anxious to get back into the gym as I was only half way into my "get my body back after 3 kids" journey. Got 15 pounds off and some toning before BA, but looking forward to loosing another 5-10 pounds and toning up more. You look just brilliant!!!
well I think I am 15 heavier, I'm 130. Not sure where you are not as opposed to before BA in your original stats, but ya know what I mean. Hoping the proportion looks the same on my frame. You are ready for pool weather!
Hey!! I wanted to ask you, do you remember how you started working out again? I am 5 weeks PO now and had the clear for light cardio at 3 weeks and any lifting at 6. Do you remember it hurting your boobs when you first started soon abs? I haven't been to the gym since the BA and am kind of nervous to go back!! Any advise would be so helpful!
I started swimming first, as it was summer, and too hot to run. But I did a lot of leg presses since I would not have to lift a bar. My PS did not really give me her approval to lift upper-body, so I kind of haven't. I did no upper body lifting until 3 months, and only bi and tri-cepts. That is still the only upper body work I do, as I am afraid to wreck my breasts. I have already some flex animation, so I am wary. Ab work hurt my chest A LOT at first. I think it gradually go better, so I do not no when the no-pain moment happened. 3 months seems like the magic recovery period for me. The only advise would be to take it real slow, and avoid serious chest exercises. Oh, and expect some pain. :)))))
Ok, I am going to take it slow with some light cardio at first and then add legs, and then when I feel more up to it, arms and tummy. I never worked out chest before my BA and I don't plan on ever working my chest. I would like to learn some back exercises that won't harm my boobies. There should be a workout plan for BA's app! That would be a great idea. But in all seriousness I am going to take it slow and build up on everything. Thanks for the advise!!! And I am going to be super careful not to harm my boobies.
Wow, yes your before boobs are very similiar to mine and with no lift they still look amazing! That make me so excited that I might not need a lift and they will still turn out great.. You picked the perfect size for your body!
Thank you, Waterlillie!! Show your PS pics from women here who have similar anatomy, what look you want, and go from there. If your PS is good, they will know exactly what to do:)
Yours will be one of the 1st ones I show him lol! Can I get your abs too! Good idea, I am going to start a folder now.. I have another consult tomorrow so I am excited to hear a 2nd opinion. Thanks!
Looks good!!