Team Yily 7 months po

I have been stalking this page for a year now. I...

I have been stalking this page for a year now. I have two children 7 and 1 years old. I workout and eat healthy. I can lose alot of weight and still have my pooch. When I lose a lot of weight my butt and hips disappear. I am 5'2 and weigh 158. I have been having issues with my belly since I had my first child. I told myself after my first child I will be getting my tummy tuck. This muffin top has to go!!!!

Good luck
Good luck to you! You look strong and I bet your TT is going to be fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

I'm thinking of changing to yily

I have been looking at a few people's post and I don't know I may want a bbl and yily do a great job and she quoted me a great price I'm just worried about traveling out of the country.

I would say life is back to normal as far as energy, activity, etc. I had an unusual recovery because my incision reopened right in the center. No known reason for it-- I'm not a smoker, pretty healthy overall, but it happened. I spent 5 months packing it for it to heal from the inside out. I learned a lot about patience in recovery! Even with the complications I'd do it again. : )
Awww I'm glad things are getting better for u I know sometimes things happen and we just don't know why but glad ur better.

Yily

Ok it looks like I will be going with yily November 1 I have to maintain my weight. I wish I could schedule now but I have to get the rest of the money together and get the time off work

Welcome love! I also will be going to Yily I have scheduled sx on Nov 5th..I hope to see you there! I will be visiting some ladies while I'm down there considering I'm gonna make it to the DR 2days before surgery..Muah good luck on your journey!!!!
Thank u congrats I know u are excited I am too where are u staying I'm still deciding where I am going to stay I'm ordering my passport Monday

Change doctor

Do anybody know how to change the doctor information on here I'm trying to change it to yily

Excited

Ok I am scrambling and excited trying to get everything together. I have been trying to workout and keep myself healthy so I can be close to my ideal weight when I get the surgery. It's really hard because I hate working out!!!! I am getting my labs drawn on Aug 5 to just get a baseline of everything. I hope my levels are where they should be. I started taking a b complex and a multivitamin today Im trying to get my body ready for recovery!!! I am going to put my deposit down Friday and I have an appointment for my passport to be processed on Friday also.

Congrats and yes get excited! I'm doing the same thing by getting prepared but also scared at the same time.
I know I'm scared too I know we will be happy with our results when are you getting it done?
How exciting you two ladies going the same time! Wish ladies all the Best n Happy healing!

Ok

I am getting on my husbands nerves talking about this all day but I'm so excited and I have been talking to some of u guys for quite some time now. Thanx for answering my questions and being excited with me . Your guys are the only ones that understand where I'm coming from. I am so ready to get this ball rolling I will keep u guys posted.

Staying at a apartment with my cousin and sissy. We are all having surgery the same week. We found the apartment on AIRBNB.COM..Are you traveling alone?
Thanks bloom!
Trying to get my mom to come if not ill be alone

Here is some updated pre pics

Alot of people are saying I don't need a tummy tuck. Here are some closer pics and the reason why I want one

You can change your Dr by clicking on the edit/pencil icon on your profile if you are logged in to you account. Up where your title of review is at
Everytime I try that the doctor stays the same and it just ask me to change information but not the doctors name do I need to use the computer?
Hey how have u been?

Ok just an update

I had to reschedule my passport appointment til Monday because I don't have everything together but my doctors appointment is still Monday and my cardiology appointment is August 14. I'm thinking of changing my date to oct 17 or oct 25 I am still tying to get things together. Once my cardiology appointment is done I will book my flight and put my deposit down.

I called Angela's recovery house

I called and a man answered and said he will be on vacation I thought Angela was a woman? Is this number correct? He also told me he will be out of town til October 14 he said he don't have any nurses but he helps. Is this the right place? Help ladies!!!

You shouldn't have to use a computer but sometimes it's better! So try and see what happens.

Pissed

Ok I'm at the doctors office and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy for going out of the country telling me he don't recommend it all he don't want to draw my labs or give me any prescriptions. I don't want to let him discourage me at all.

That's too funny! My doc did the same. He just plain refused to prescribe me anything I left so mad because then I had to buy all my mess at the DR which cost me $220.. Althought not all are the same when I came back and end it at the ER a nice doc removed my drains and followed up on me ;)
You let his ass know it's not what he want. If you have insurance he needs to take care of you as he would do for any other patient. Some of these drs has to be put in their place when it comes to patients right. Smdh
Yea I went ham I had to tell him off and he finally did my labs smh I'm about to call for the results but he was pissed telling me I need to get my mess from dr and he don't recommend it then when he talked to his attending doc he told him its done he went to school there pow that's what he get

Labs

All my labs were good!!! My hemoglobin is 13.3!! Thank God now the cardiologist on the 14 then ill book everything so excited!!!!

Congrats on your hemo levels just imagine when you start taking pre-op vitamins before sx your levels gone shoot up sky rocket.. I'm gonna start mine 2 months in advance so by sept if not sometime this month. It's very important we have great levels so we can get whatever we wish to have done in D.R all at once if possible!!! I say to try asking another dr at your office for the Medical Clearance and rx scripts because that's just crazy to have to spend extra money if your health insurance can pay for it in the states....SMDH Are you going back to dr before you leave?
That's good u went to the Er to get ur drains removed? I kno that sucks I wish he would have prescribed me my meds!!! I'll just get them from dr ill add the 220 to the list.

11 weeks to go!!!

I booked Angela's recovery house today she sent me pics and she is really nice. I will book flight and deposit after my cardiology appointment next week.

Thank you your right!! I'm going to go a week before and have them check my levels again just to make sure I'm ok I don't want to be delayed because of hemo levels u know. I have been taking all vitamins except vit c I will get some soon.

Flight booked

I booked my flight and trying to get my supplies together. Recovery house booked now the countdown begins!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

How do I merge both blogs

I wanted to know how do I merge my blogs together? I thought I had to make a new one to get on the bbl calendar but I guess I was wrong lol I just want one blog

Inbox Kirsty and she will merge them for you. . Yes maamt ready to go asap don't forget your passport..lol
Ok thank you lol I got my passport yesterday that was fast!!!!
What are the pre-op vitamins that you would recommend?

Ready to be a Yily doll

My flight is booked my passport is here I have most of my supplies recovery house booked also. I have been taking my vitamins daily even though they are making me sick I have to make sure I take them on a full stomach. I have some great surgery buddies. Now the countdown begins!!!! I am going to get my labs drawn one more time maybe a week before its time to go

4 weeks away

I have less than a month to go and I'm getting excited and overwhelmed at the same time. I'm happy the time is flying by I'm ready for my new body. I have my supplies. Surgery buddies,passport, filight booked and rh booked. Now I'm just waiting for my day to come!!!

27days to go!!!!! Im excited and ready for your new booody..lol
Lol Ikr I'm so excited!!!!!
you welcome.thanks for writing your review its giving me courage to schedule my date with yily too.Im scheduled for april 23.Im in search of recovery house wanting to know why did you chose angelas recovery house?How much is her rates and what is included with this rate?

Less than 3 weeks away

Omg I am getting excited and I love my surgery buddies they rock... Trying to make sure we have everything we need before its time to go. I'm waiting on my boppy pillow and faja and I'm all set!!!! I have been feeling better taking the iron so I'm back to taking iron vit c and my multivitamin....

You are going to look amazing after you are Yilified. And you got booty to start with!

Less than two weeks away

I am getting excited I was kind of getting frustrated from all the negative things I have been hearing about my doctor. I have a guy feeling I will be ok so I will roll with it. I will voice my concerns with her and ill be fine I believe n having faith and not worrying with that being said I am trying to wrap up all my last minute things for surgery I am so ready!!!

Yily's the best girl! Go go go! Can't wait to c ur resaults!
Ur looking good too that bootay is nice

9 days before I leave

Ok I gained some weight I am now 165 omg I have just been eating and eating. I haven't worked out in a month or two I am so ashamed. My measurements are 37 33 41 I am hoping to lose this weight and have a waist if 28 after surgery. Hopefully she can use this extra weight for my bootay!!! I'm excited nervous and anxious at the same time. I have been taking my vit c and iron so I should be good I will be starting my bromelain on Monday

Good Luck on your sx and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Down to the wire

3 days before I arrive in Dr I'm excited and anxious. I have just been praying hard and I know things will be cool. I'm so ready to be a Yily doll

Hunny you are about to be on point....Good luck, keep us posted!

I'm in dr

I will update later I am in dr yilys office now just got x ray done and labs.

My heart is pounding for excitement for you!!!
Lol
yayayayayayaya!!! Im excited you made it hun!!! I pray all goes well and those healing angels surround you at all times! I know she is going to make you beautiful..I will Whatsapp you later today and most def first thing in the A.M....Muah xoxo

Pictures of cipla

Good luck!

I made it to the flat side

I'm sore and stiff and tired so I will def update u guys thank u!!!!

Happy healing babe praying over your recovery!!.. Muah xoxo
Hope you have a healthy recovery!
congrats :D glad to hear you made it to the flat side, lol, keep us posted

One day post op

Hope everything is well with you...Happy healing... Can't wait to see the outcome..
Ok na...that waist is looking good!!

Post op 2 days

Review of experience

I arrived at cipla the day before for my labs done and X-ray. The day of surgery I arrived to cipla at 7 am I saw the cardiologist and they did my admission. I changed into my gown and Yily and samira came in. Yily didn't want me to take he blue pill she said I didn't need it idk why. After that she asked me what I wanted I told her tiny waist and nice butt. She marked me up and they wheeled me into the Or they put my iv in next thing I know I was knocked out I wow up during surgery because they flipped me over to do my butt I opened my eyes til yilys was right there and asked me was I ok. After that I went back to sleep and woke up it was done. I asked them did they do bbl because I didn't know they said yeah and wheeled me to my room. I called my surgery buddy she was fine and I went to sleep. When I woke up Yasmin's nurse came and stayed the night with me thank God she did.

Hey ladies!!! The reason my sis don't have a drain coming out the crack is because she had a TT.. When you have a TT and BBL all at the same time most likely the docs will put the drains in the front pubic/va jay jay area or on your side where some girls afterwards cmplain they have dog ears...Wishing my sis a perfect recovery and try to get you some rest...Answer questions and stuff later when you can your strength is more important. You know that body is Yilyfied she has done it again...love ya Muah xoxo
Thanx Hun u r right love ya too girl
nice

3 days post op

Last night I was running a fever and my heart was racing I was told it was normal and if it didn't clear up to go to cipla. Thank God I bought Tylenol with me it helped a lot. I still felt my heart racing so I went to see dr Ana today. She is truly a blessing she cleaned my belly button, changed my incision on my dressing and drew my labs my hemglobin dropped it was 13.2 before surgery 9.5 after surgery and now it's 8.8. She told me to increase my iron and start eating more food high in iron. I haven't been eating lately because I am stil kind of sick from anesthesia I actually threw up after surgery because of it. I am feeling better now and I'm going to force myself to eat all my lunch and dinner. I also had my first massage today it was painful but helped sooooo much and she was so so nice. I am trying to update because I loved all the support I got from you guys that are vets already. I'm here to educate and share my story if ur on my page to be negative you can carry on please. Thank you for all the support and prayers I really appreciate it. And remember everyone is different so what happens to me may not happen to everyone.

Hey lady, you look awesome as well and yes, it seems it looks better and better everyday. Thanks again for the prayers and comments
G M. RS sista, take it easy and take care of yourself. Try to get much food in as possible, but at thd same time dont force it, and find yourself throwing up. Some is better than none. Muah. XOXO

Post op day 4

Feeling a little better today I'm still stiff and sore I heard that will last a while. I am eating much better now and doing a little more for myself. I had another massage today and it helped a lot with the swelling and pain it hurts and feels good at the same time lol. Me and my buddy went out for a walk today and got some fresh air it was ok I was hunched over but we took our time.

Yily did a great job! Hope you have a healthy healing!

9 days post op

Hello everyone I am now 9 days post op and getting ready to go home. I have to keep my drain in Dr Ana said tummy tuck needs at least 14 days so she told me to take it out po day 14. I was disappointed but hey it could be worst so I have to carry along my drain with me home :(. She also told me I need to drain my back every 3 days she have me needles and showed me how. Other than that the pain has been getting better each day I still have the sore and stiffness though I heard that will stick around for a while.

Hope your feeling better since your return trip had to be long for you.. Now it's time to relax and take it easy so you can heal properly..can't wait to see new pictures....
Hey love praying you've made it safe to your destination!!! I know one thing you've been beaten by Yily with a FREAKIN GORGEOUS PHYSIQUE!! She most def did that...Muah xoxo

11 days po

Today my drain was clogged and barely draining I called dr Ana and she told me I can take it out. Omg what an experience it hurted a little I tried to be slow and gentle. My post op garment is too big so I will change to my stage 2 faja tomorrow. My stomach is swollen i know I need more compression

Who do I contact? I emailed Yily this morning and asked her for instructions when I arrive.
Are u staying at Angie's? If u are she will pick you up and take u where u need to go relax u will be fine
Hey Girlie, I didn't know you had surgery already. I would have shouted u out and sent my blessings. Your waist looks amazingly tiny. I'm scheduled next Friday. When I arrive on Thursday I'm going straight to CIPLA for testing. Do I need to ask for Sameria or Yily?

3 weeks po

I am three weeks po I am walking around better the pain is minimal now I'm just still a little sore...I put on my stage 2 garment last night and it's not too bad I have a small fajate brand I'm going to get a waist cincher I heard that helps for more compression over the garment. I'm still loving my results I was told by dr Ana the stitch under my incision has to be removed on 21 days and today is the day I'm going to have my mom do it today. I don't like my belly button but I know it will get better....I have some swelling still n my lower stomach and lower back other than that I'm ok

Hi Hun, Look like we are having the same issues. I am also 3 weeks post-op. I don't like my navel either and I am swollen in the exact same place except my lower back. I also removed my front stitch a week ago because I believe 3 weeks was just to long to leave a stitch in because it was already to embedded into my skin, anyway it worked out find its out and all healed and not visible, but I am really aggravated by my back and sides at night and when trying to sleep. I really want to know what can make the swelling go away around the stomach area that's all a really have left. Thanks for the post cuz now I know it not just me or there's something wrong . I guess it just part of the process.
Girl I should have been taken out the stitch myself it's really embedded in there now :( but yea the swelling n the stomach is something I massage it and put a towel over my white beater at night right on my stomach under my garment and it has helped as far as my belly button as soon as it heals I'm going to try a marble happy healing girl I'm glad I'm not alone
Mines had healed but it looks like the number 1, so I brought marbles but every time I take it out for a day I goes back to the 1 sign. Maybe I will wear it full time, but I was scared to leave it in all time time and not take it out. I'm try it, but I plan on getting it pierced. so I was like forget it when it kept returning to the original shape. Yeah 21 days is too long stitches are supposed to be for 7-10 days. I know that much from my nursing back ground that's why it was so embedded and it could cause infection in the body. I'm not sure why they are saying 21 days.

26 days po

4 weeks po

I made it to 4 weeks my body is starting to soften up. My lower stomach still gets swollen and it's still hard. My back still has some discomfort but overall I am doing really well. My Tt incision is healing well. My belly button is being stubborn I started putting bacitracin on it and its healing better. I called dr Ana yesterday to see how long I have to us the powder and tape and she told me if it's healed I don't have to anymore. It's still sore and tender so I use pads and the white undershirt underneath my garment. My stage 2 garment is made by fajate virtual sensuality 369. I cut the butt out because I thought it was smashing mine now it's kind of uncomfortable. I will be getting the faja de Prada garment I heard its really good for compression.

Looking good hun!
seeing you makes me want to go next week but i got this weight and Christams.... lol

Shout out to my sis mamacita1987

My sis got surgery today she has been by my side since day one just want to pray for a speedy recovery and happy healing!!! I know she looking fabulous my girl already had butt and hips I know that waist is all snatched up!!! Just glad and excited for her because we have been waiting for this day mamacita1987!!!!

Incision looks great! Try the marble in the bb

5 weeks po

I am def feeling better than before each week is getting better my updated measurements are 36 27.5 42 I have lost some volume in my butt. When I was on dr it was a 45. But I'm not complaining I was a 39-40 before I left so I'm fine I have lose a total of 10 pounds since surgery and loving my body. My stomach swelling goes up and down I am still wearing my faja stage 1 and my stage 2 one I alternate both of them I will be getting both of them taken in real soon and purchasing another one just trying to find a good one. I'll keep u guys posted praying for all the ladies that are having surgery or already had it praying for strength and speedy recovery!!!'

Thank you for uptading you look great , in your incision is thin and low? Did she lipo sides only ? Thanks
I think she did lipo stomach underarms flanks .... Thank u
How's it goin babe how u feeling wusup wit more pix I wana cccccccccc lolz luv ya hun mwahz heal well n fast!! No pain no pain no pain!!

Almost 7 weeks po

Dayuuuuuum u bettta werrrrrk with yo thick azz!!!! Looking good boo!!!!
Lol thanx girl
still looking great

New garment

My squeem came I got a small and didn't think I could get n it but it fits!!!!

Squeem

Oh my you look really great
did you have a lot of iching?

8 weeks po

My squeem cincher is a mess it rolls down and digs n my back I'm wondering is it the wrong size. I got a maiden form garment and it's pretty comfortable I still wear my stage one and 2 garments I'm thinking of buying another stage 2 garment. Overall I'm doinf better my back burns n itches off and on my Tt scar is healing well I have been using bio oil I still use a cotton ball inside my belly button to keep it open...my measurements are still 36 27 43 overall I am happy with my shape I just have that discolored line near my bb hopefully it goes away it look like I was pulled tight ight there that's why I had the crease and the line l will update again in a couple weeks happy healing ladies!!!

First let me star off by saying congrats and you look good...Now are you still happy with all your results, I can't wait to see more pics, and any suggestions you might have going into this with Yilly??
I am still happy with my shape :) I say be patient if you em email her she will respond back I used whatsapp a lot.... Other then that stay positive and u will b fine
Gorgeous tiny waist! Congrats!!

The fluff is real

My measurements are 36 27 44!!!! Everyday I look at my butt it looks different it will play tricks on u... I am still in love with my body. Happy healing to all the vets and new dolls!!!

Front

You look amazing mama!!! Cant wait till my day! I cant get in contact with yilly so i think i might go with Duran
Whatsapp her u will get a response sooner (829) 469-6102
Your the best xoxo

11 weeks po

Nothing has really changed I alternate the 2 garments I have I'm excited about being 3 months po soon but I will feel lost without my garment... I am still thinking about getting a stage 2 marena and just rotating my garments at night I'm really not ready to go without them for 24 long hours. My muscles in my stomach is so tight certain movements feel weird I still don't have much feeling in my stomach it's still numb in most areas.. My back is much better it gets sore sometimes when I wake up out of bed but overall I am feeling good I will start using scar sheets on my scar soon and I will post more pics at 3 months po

Gorgeous ! Gorgeous ! Gorgeous ! Yily is no joke ! Love her work
You look fab girl

3 months po

I'm feeling the same I know Yily said 3 months with garment I just can't see myself completely going without it some days I feel so swollen in my lower abs my measurements are still 36 27 44. I have been getting back into my workouts. I love shopping now everything just looks good. Happy healing to all the vets and my blessings and prayers go out to everyone glint for surgery. I am thinking of round 2 this year for my boobs this Tt makes them look huge so I want a lift

Your looking Smoking Hot :)
hey do you know how i can contact yily i love your results and would like the same
Whatsapp her at (829) 469-6102 or email her at drayilyplastica@gmail.com

4 months po

Nothing has really changed I have been working out now it seems like if I eat too much the weight is starting to stick other than that I am fine trying to keep this waist small and my body together no pain or uncomfort. My stomach is still numb in some areas my back has all the feeling back.

Today is holler at my girls day & show some love & support to all my sis hope all is well God Bless x looking real good !
Thank u girl God bless u too!!!!all is well trying to maintain this body in a world full of good food
Hello Hun you look great! Did you sleep on your back and sit a lot? I just had my surgery on February 3rd and I love my results so far but trying to keep as much volume in my butt as possible.

Almost 6 months po!!!

I am feeling great no issues just that my stomach feels tight and sometimes when I move it feels a little weird other than that I am fine I got my bb pierced a couple weeks ago. My stomach is still flat I'm starting to gain weight so I have to get myself together all the weight is going to my butt and hips now. I am so happy with my results I look fab in clothes and it's so fun shopping now. I am going to get my boobs lifted but I think I will stay in the states I found a doctor here I'm going to get a consult with and see how it goes!!

7 months po

I am doing great sometimes I get booty greed and think about doing a round 2 but then I look at my body and think twice. I am doing good I have still been working out and watching what I eat the majority of the time I will be doing a round 2 for boobs only and I will be doing it in the states. My stomach was swelling bad in the lower part near the scar but I limited my salt intake now it's much better my measurements are 36 27 43-44 the more weight I gain it goes to my butt!!! Before surgery I was 165 I lost weight after and got down to 152 but just recently I let myself get all the way up to 167 :( oh hell no I felt so heavy I started going ham now I am 160 and my goal is 150 I am 5'2 so that's really heavy for me. Happy healing dolls and happy Mother's Day!!!!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Yily did a great job sculpting my body she was nice and straight to he point and I love my results