I want the best. I'll get the best. #TeamJimerson 5/22/14

? AlohaLisia's Youtube Channel: http://www...

? AlohaLisia's Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlohaLisia ? Aloha!! ? It's ya girl Lisia and I'm 18 years old. I also stand 5'6" tall. I've been overweight all my life and I'm finally changing that. My start weight in this journey was 295 lbs as of Aug '11. And I'd like to lose 150 lbs in which will make my ultimate goal weight 145 lbs. I'm currently 265 lbs with a total loss of 30 lbs. 120 lbs to go. I plan to do all of this by the end of this year, 2012. ;)

I am an African American female. And due to the stereotype regarding the buttocks, many would assume I'd have a big bum. But no. My hips are wide but there's no booty. --Back and legs, back and legs. lol And so I've always wanted a really nice contoured body with a large rump. Something like that of a video vixen's. :D I never would consider injections or implants. I hear too many bad stories about those. And plus I want something that would be more natural looking and feeling. So what better way than to have my own live fat cells transferred to my butt? lol And I know my results will be amazing because now that I'm losing weight and my fat cells are shrinking, there will be more fat cells in the legal 4 liters of fat than if I was to do it now. In other words, More cells in the same amount of space. So if I were to gain weight after my procedure, my butt can only get bigger. :D lol But I won't gain unless I just so happen to look ill at my goal weight. So yeah :)

Follow me on my weight loss journey to my BBL and I will also document my Brazilian Butt Lift Experience on Youtube as well! I will be uploading pictures here and linking my Youtube videos on here in addition. Thanks for reading all of this. It really means alot!! And please feel free to contact me through comments! Ttyl! Peace.

I would like to change my surgeon please to Dr....

I would like to change my surgeon please to Dr. Andrew Jimerson. Thank you.

WHAT I'M DOING TO LOSE WEIGHT: I am on a Low...

WHAT I'M DOING TO LOSE WEIGHT:
I am on a Low Carb Diet
I'm eating mainly Meats, Beans, and Vegetables

I also exercise and am doing the Insanity 60 day workout by Beach Body

Speaking of Beach Body, they have a workout dvd set called Brazilian Butt Lift. lol But it will not give me the results I'm wanting for sure! :p

I try to find BBL journeys on youtube but when I type in Brazilian Butt Lift, I always get the workout dvd infomercials which means there's nobody vlogging about BBL! Crazy right? I see many of girls vlogging about there breast aug. all the time on youtube. But no Brazilian Butt Lift Journeys :/ But I'll change that! ;D

I JUST POSTED MY FINAL RESULTS !!! Well not...

I JUST POSTED MY FINAL RESULTS !!!

Well not really, I just did alot of photo editing (3 hours worth) and it looks legit. lol These are the final results that I am hoping and praying for.

I like 'em big and juicyy! haha

Hiii Dollssss!!! OMG It's been foreverrr but...

Hiii Dollssss!!! OMG It's been foreverrr but here's what's up with me!
I paid my $500 down payment back in Nov '12 to hold my date that was originally scheduled for June 7th, 2013 but has been postponed to July 19, 2013 @ 9:30AM due to Jimerson's vacation/leave.

I didn't mind it too much. As long as I get my booty by this summer I'm fine! lol I kind of really wanted it by my 20th birthday (July 5th, 2013) but whatevvv. 'Cause I look at it like this.. that'll give me more time to lose the weight andd come up with as much money as possible for the sx. :) They say I could pay in cash anddd do some financing. I know for the surgery he charges Cash $8,800 and Financed $9,300. Meds are not included but I read from another RealSelf BBL Doll that she paid around $500 for her meds. And of course I have to find a room and buy all the necessities and things. I FEEL LIKE I'M PLANNING MY WEDDING OR SOMETHING! lol Time to get on my grind and make this money !!

My Weightloss: O_O Well....Going to school 12 hours a day 5 days a week completely destroyeddd my weightloss mindset of eating healthy and exercising. It was just too much for me to go to 2 colleges full time and come home at 10pm at night expecting to have all this energy to prepare every meal anddd get in a workout every night when I'm extremely exhausted to where I honestly don't even know how I make it home every night driving trying to keep my eyes open and stay awake. And my mom tries to help me by cooking my food SELDOMLY but she always overgrill my meats on my George Forman Grill. And she never cooked healthy so how would she know what all to cook for me? So I was basically alone in every corner of my weightloss then. BUT NOWW I'm only attending one college (my cosmetology school) and that's only 7hrs a day so I have alot of free time again in which I can FINALLY get back to focusing on my weightloss without juggling toooo many things at once. Woo. Words cannot describe how relieved and motivated I am right now!!!

Summer 2013 here I comeee!!! I'll be uploading more Youtube videos this weekend! xoxo -Lisia

Pushed my date back a little. I really want to...

Pushed my date back a little. I really want to enjoy my July birthday month to the fullest, and I can't really do that on bed rest. lol

I still need to lose maddd weight so I'm going to Juice for a while and see how that works for me. I have a Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer so I'm all set. Of course exercising always help prompt weight loss. Cardio & Yoga!

Currently looking for a really cheap yet nice place to stay while I'm in ATL....

New Date: May 22, 2014

This is my third and LAST time changing my date of my surgery. My earlier dates were not good for me due to many reasons. 1. No money & I don't have enough credit to be approved for financing (I have good credit just not enough considering I just turned 20yrs old). 2. I'm not at my goal weight of 170lbs for the surgery 3. No planning for the trip what so ever. 4. Busy in life

So I rescheduled for May 22, 2014 which is perfect because I'll be out of school by then and I'll have saved up enough money to pay it all in cash. And I'll have extra money to pay the expenses and it also gives me alot of time to plan everything out. And I'm very confident about this. :)

My family will be there to care for me so I'm good on that note.

So til then I'll be losing weight on YT @AlohaLisia and on IG @peachesandlulu . Subscribe & Follow Me if you'd like. :)
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Jimerson's Brazilian Butt Lift results are PHENOMENAL! I LOVE HIS WORK! I will be going to him for my Brazilian Butt Lift. :)

You had surgery already or you just rated him ahead of time. Good luck keep working out.
You're making great progress! I have a LOOOONG way to go myself...
Hey doll.... You have been doing so good with ur weight loss... My consult is Feb 2014 I know I need to lose weight but I'll wait to see what he says..... If so u have motivated me to do that....good luck!!!
If you looking for a nice place to stay in ATL try Gold Platinum Care. Ms. Terri's and her staff are wonderful. I'm 2 weeks post op with Dr. J. I stay in the recovery house for a week. I had 2 nurses and a card taker who washed my clothes, provided 3 meals with snacks, cleaned my room, ran errands, provided massages if needed and even took to the mall once I was able to get out of bed. Terri's along with her staff are the best!
Care taker is Terris. Morning Nurse D and Tiki in the evening. The will help change your dressing every day, give your heparin shot, and take your vitals each day. I'm a register nurse and I choose GPC instead of a hotel. I love those girls!!! P.s the food is great! Contact Terris Terry @(678) 463-4119
Terri is a very nice lady but the care and attention you receive there is subpar. Ladies please consider staying at a hotel and hiring a nurse.
Hey lady! Love what your doing! I'm on the same page....I will def be following your journey KIT!
Nice one lovey. You are planning every thing carefully. My date is 08/26/2013, much earlier than previously scheduled May 5th 2014 so I am scrambling around making arrangements. I look forward to seeing your journey. Great video by the way
Thanks! I'll be following you as well! I'm excited to see your results!
congrats on your new date
Good luck
Thank you!
Hey hun!!!! How u doing, how's the weight loss going!!! When are you going to Dr J, I gotta find some where nice to stay too. I'm sooo ready to get this sx done
Hope your hanging in there! Glad to see another person from MI is getting this surgery :)
I'm subscribed to u as well...U are really doing a good job and u look great to...Keep up the good work.
I watched your video im gonna subscribe to you !!! & your very pretty keep working girl we on the same journey i have 65 llbs to loose !!!
I'm glad to have found someone who is losing a large amount of weight as well. Congratulations on your loss so far I know you can make you goal. I would like to lose at least 100 pounds prior to my surgeries. Before I became pregnant with my son I lost 85 pounds over the period of a year so I know it can be done. Im thinking of possibly going to Yily in 2014.
Oh yes! There's many of us :) And you can do once again! And this time you'll know exactly what to do and it'll work because you already know what works for you and what doesn't.
congrats on ur weight loss! the lo carb diet and vigorous exercise did it for me to. keep up the great work!! #teamjimerson
Thank you!
Hey love! How is your weight loss progress going so far? I started losing weight too and am making plans to go to Dr. J here in my home state :) https://www.youtube.com/user/atldymeztamikaa
Awesome YouTube channel! I'm doing great! I've lost 10 lbs within the last two weeks :) When are you planning on going to Dr J?
Congrats on your weight loss And your upcoming surgery. Best wishes to you with everything doll!
Thank you so much sweetheart!