9 Days Until my Surgery Super Nervous.. HELPP!!! - Farmington Hills, MI

I am 5'1 1/2 and i am 166lbs. I have no booty at...

I am 5'1 1/2 and i am 166lbs. I have no booty at all and love handles. I really just want a nice body, I am being realistic I just want to be able to see a great difference. I look at alot of posts and see great results. I have been researching for over a year and have been a member since 2012 and this is my first post!! my surgery is days away and i wish i posted earlier for support and questions. I am praying for a safe surgery and great results!!!

6 days b4 surgeryyyyy

so nervous but i need support i hope she can help this bodyy lol

More pics of b4

readyy for a change

Ready for surgeryyy

make me overr

My WISSHHH Pics.....

I wonder if i could get close to this..I am short and thick!!??

4 days...........

My surgery is in 4 days!!!!! my stomach hurt so bad, i literally can't function! i have a million different emotions going on right now.. needing some BBL ladies to talk to right about now = ( ughh is this normal????

1st Day out actually hours

Do sore in pain..can't wait to my Butt drops I love my hips and my booty going to get better.hopefully but I an satisfied..just wanted to keep you guys updated I'm on mess so I'll holla..lemme know what y'all think!

extra stiff and swollen but trying to keep updating dolls

still swollen..getting better every Day

Can't wait to see the end results

recovery

Its been very hard..and I keep doing but its not working! I'm in pain, swollen, and lonely!

better today

Feeling a lil better today..I think my booty shrinking and I'm sad cause its already do small but I love my shape...praying it fluffs

depression

I'm so trying to be positive and today I put on my loose pink pants just to hope and pray that my butt is getting better but it still looks ugly..I'm crying because I've always been insecure about my Butt.I always known how to workout nd tone and loose weight Butt I paid$6550 because no matter how much I work out I would never have a but

currently

Before I get in the shower..I wanted to share with you dolls...hopefullly this is all swelling and will go down soon..may be my bit will get bigger??? Idk what tall think..is it too early am i tripping? Obese help me y'all I'm going crazy!!!

y this us all

goodnight

Outta shower now bed..sometimes it looks like it will round..but another side of me say nope...idk how this bbl thing works but for roundness...

getting better

Today I don't feel so bad..I just can't wait until the swollen goes down I know I'll look even better..this house and being alone is driving me crazY tho!

the results

Woke up took a shower and I just hoped my Butt rounded got bigger but no..am I over please tell me the truth..if this was you would you have expected done what of a Butt or do you guys think this a big difference fr..do you think I had enough fat to make an actual but our you guys think this Butt us good

stomach

My stomach is looking ok..I hope it goes down some..

UPDATES

sorry I been missing..going through my UPS and downs as usual but I'm maintaining..I go back and forth with my results one Day I love them the next I hate them...but I want a bigger Butt!!!! Any way I do love my little curves..thanks for the support dolls...PS how dangerous is but implants? And I was someone of I went back do y'all think another bbl will get my Butt bigger?

thanks for being patient..

Updating
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hardaway seemed very real to me, I have researched her for awhile and although I did not see GREAT results I did see some before and after pictures i liked. I chose Dr. Hardaway because she was board certified, she had more good than bad reviews, she was in Michigan and she was very calm and not pushy during our consultation. She explained that she will give realistic results. I am really praying that she can give me as many cc's as my little booty can take. I am very scared to have a surgery and not see a huge result because $6550 is alot of money to not look like a totally different person. I do believe in Dr. Hardaway and I am sure that she will take out as much fat as possible and safely inject it. I was also happy that she does not use any drains. She was also very patient and answered all of my questions.

Hey! Thx for sharing. I do have a question, how many ccs did u get on each side?
Girl I'm thinking about going down to Miami for butt implants, I like my butt but I want it bigger, take a look at my latest pics on my vaser liposuction page and tell me what think..
girl your but is bigger than mines, did you find out how many cc's was put in? i think your butt is big lol
Girly your looking HOT!!!! My surgery is next week :)
thank you boo..im tryna stay confident i mean i get more looks than ever b4 but im still not where i wanna be but definitely better than b4 im just said about this fast weight gain!!!
Thanks for updating doll! You looking good. I recommend you wait till after 3rd month post to determine if you want to take your body through this procedure again. I personally don't like butt implants. If you want to take that route, make sure you do thorough research. Now back to this possible round 2...do you know what doctor you will want to do the procedure? Yes, another BBL will get your butt bigger and it's good you didn't get a tt so you have good amounts of fat. Well I don't think you did. Hopefully not. :-) I heard fluffing was real so let's see how that goes. You can always update us and chat if you are feeling down. We're your online support system. I'm here.
no problem..i try to keep in contact. but i think i would go back to the same doctor because now she knows my body and if my results not that great maybe it wont be soo exspensive as it was. idk i cant afford that now tho =( i just neeed to work my stomach out i wan it smaller for summer!!
My recommendations: *Try out a new diet and stick to it. *Do workouts once you are clear to do so that focus on your midsection and buttocks. *See how much she will charge for a revision. Good luck doll
thanks iam seeing her tomorrow so pray for me
Will do.
Girl I think I'm going for butt implants to get a more fuller and shapely butt and I want more projection, with fat injection if you lose or gain weight it will affect the shape and fullness of your butt, with butt implants you don't have to worry about all that stuff.. Wishing you the best.
Check out my latest pic's and tell me what you think, should I be thinking about getting butt implants?
Sexy ma!!!!!
thanks..but my stomach fat coming back sooo fastt!! i hate it..but my curves are better their just not great
I get my bbl may 5
awweeeee good luck!!
Girl your Working with some Dangerous Curves... Looking Good :)
awee thanks but i really wanna go back for more.. my back fat is back and outta control..and my inner thighs.. i wonder could i get that now since its in a different area.. or would i have to wait 6 months still!! i need my body right for this summer..lol
What did dr. Hardaway say about your butt? And did you find out how many cc's she put in?
Hold up a minute did you Say That Your BACK FAT was BACK.. Didn't you just get your back liposuction what's up with that?
Ikr..you can see it in my pictures and my love handles coming back quick as hell too smh but I'm about to ferry in the gym..
How's it going today? we got MORE Snow this stuff is about to drive Me Crazy they talking about 4-8 inches, My daughter is home from school today so we've been doing stuff around the house laundry, cooking, playing her wii 2 game system. And today I've been getting my closet in order so My mother in law and husband will be able to find everything after my surgery, When it stops snowing very soon I hope we are going out to make a snow man.
I don't think it flat !! I think it's better than before to be honest!!
I'm starting to think so too...I guess I just wanted it round at...mean this journey aunt nojoke
Yea I know what you mean, like that round shape!! That's what I wanted to!! But I said as long as it's not flat looking anymore I'm good!!!