9 Days Until my Surgery Super Nervous.. HELPP!!! - Farmington Hills, MI

I am 5'1 1/2 and i am 166lbs. I have no booty at...

I am 5'1 1/2 and i am 166lbs. I have no booty at all and love handles. I really just want a nice body, I am being realistic I just want to be able to see a great difference. I look at alot of posts and see great results. I have been researching for over a year and have been a member since 2012 and this is my first post!! my surgery is days away and i wish i posted earlier for support and questions. I am praying for a safe surgery and great results!!!
Good luck hun
thanks!! im going to need support lol
Congrats on your decision! Keep us updated and share some pics I love pics!

6 days b4 surgeryyyyy

so nervous but i need support i hope she can help this bodyy lol

More pics of b4

readyy for a change

Ready for surgeryyy

make me overr
You can do it luv, stay focus on the prize, that bangin body that will look great in everything. And just pray, he has you covered. Best wishes to you doll!! I look fwd to seeing the new u!!

My WISSHHH Pics.....

I wonder if i could get close to this..I am short and thick!!??
I'm a Dr. Hardaway patient and let me tell you something's about your surgery day. When you first get there they will take you back to get ready in the pre surgery room don't worry it's ok it's a tv in there and a nice recliner you will get undressed and change into your surgery hot and sexy wear..lol they will take your blood pressure and weigh you, you will get your Iv put in, you will talk with the nurse and anesthesia her name is Brenda she is great Dr. Hardaway will come in and get you all marked up for surgery soon after that you will go across the hall to the O R you will get on the table and then your feel GOOD MEDICATIONS and off to sleep you go.. When you wake up you will feel like you just had a good night sleep, the nursing staff will get you dressed and make sure your good to go home, Girl your in GREAT hands with dr. Hardaway and her staff, P.S. Don't forget your nausea patch... If you have any questions I'm here,,, god bless
OMGGG so you had a BBL?? how did it go?? do you love your results?? how is the pain level?? i have soooooo many questions to ask you.. i wanna know everything!! lol im super nervous and excited
Congrats on your surgery and good luck. You seem very confident in your doctor. I'm sure she will come through. Just make sure you reiterate to her your wants and to insert as much as your butt can take. I'm pretty sure she can get over 1200ccs in it. I think that's ideal for your shape and anything over that will give you a big butt. XoXo doll...Smooches

4 days...........

My surgery is in 4 days!!!!! my stomach hurt so bad, i literally can't function! i have a million different emotions going on right now.. needing some BBL ladies to talk to right about now = ( ughh is this normal????
AngelD14, hope that your doing well rest up and speedy recovery. :)
Hey lady just checking on you! Prayers your way for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!
How's it's going? tomorrow is your Special Day try to take it easy today try and have some YOU time a nice relaxing bath tonight it helps to ease and relax your mind body and soul before surgery, don't forget your Boppy pillow for the ride home you don't wanna smash your new hot buns..lol if you wanna talk I'm here wishing you the best :)

1st Day out actually hours

Do sore in pain..can't wait to my Butt drops I love my hips and my booty going to get better.hopefully but I an satisfied..just wanted to keep you guys updated I'm on mess so I'll holla..lemme know what y'all think!
Hi doll! You look great. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Keep us updated.

extra stiff and swollen but trying to keep updating dolls

I know it's only been two days and all but do you like the way your butt is shaping up? How many cc's did dr. Hardaway put in? And I was looking at your pic and it looks like your wearing two binders one for the tummy and one for the butt I just wanted to know what kind of a binder did you come home in? And please :) More pics your looking Fabulous!!!!
You look awesome! Congratulations! Speedy recovery wishes your way!
Girl look at that butt your looking HOT already... Dr. Hardaway hooked you up I hope I get a good result like yours.. When your feeling better girl give me the 411... Rest up

still swollen..getting better every Day

Can't wait to see the end results

recovery

Its been very hard..and I keep doing but its not working! I'm in pain, swollen, and lonely!
Hang in there girly it will get BETTER just Keep thinking about all them SEXY little outfits and SUMMER will be here soon and you can SHOW OFF your new Hot Body. In just a couple more weeks I'll be getting the same surgery and I will be leaning on you:) the real realself sisters stick together I'm here if you need to talk..
Hey lady you are looking great! Keep your head up a few short weeks of being uncomfortable then you get to really enjoy your new booty!

better today

Feeling a lil better today..I think my booty shrinking and I'm sad cause its already do small but I love my shape...praying it fluffs
You do have a nice shape and it will get better remember your still swollen and that takes time to go away. And remember no sitting on your NEW Buns...lol wishing you the Best :)

depression

I'm so trying to be positive and today I put on my loose pink pants just to hope and pray that my butt is getting better but it still looks ugly..I'm crying because I've always been insecure about my Butt.I always known how to workout nd tone and loose weight Butt I paid$6550 because no matter how much I work out I would never have a but
It looks natural give it sometime to see yr final results still early hon
When you go back to the doctor express your feelings about your bbl, and find out how many cc's was put in, and maybe there's something the doctor can do to help..
Thanks..I can't get outta this depression tho..I'm crying

currently

Before I get in the shower..I wanted to share with you dolls...hopefullly this is all swelling and will go down soon..may be my bit will get bigger??? Idk what tall think..is it too early am i tripping? Obese help me y'all I'm going crazy!!!

y this us all
You look great!!! Very curvy! I'm doing mine in a few months I'm nervous !
Wow I went to her glade I didn't go with her. Went to dr youn for my tummy tuck and dr in Miami May 5 I feel so bad for u. U want this so bad and end up with less than u expected. I wish the best for u
I understand completely how u feel about your butt and the results !! This happen to me last year when I had my first surgery!! I cried afterwards because my results were not what I expected them to be and I felt I was still fat!!! I had to chalk it up and except it!! I didn't have enough fat to fulfill what I wanted I had my back and flanks done and transfer to my butt!! It didn't do the job!! So this year I went back and had a TT done and transferred it to my butt and saw a better result!!! I know how you feel babe trust me and I'm sorry you are going through this!!! Be strong !!! I wish I could hug you right now!!!!! The first time I spent a lot of money that I feel I wasted and then had to turn around and spend more just because I wasn't happy but I went back to my same surgeon because I felt he knew my body and turns out he did this time!!!! I hope things get better!!! But just know it's still early in your post op to , it took me three months to except that I saw no change!!!! My love your way!!! Keep your head up my Sista

goodnight

Outta shower now bed..sometimes it looks like it will round..but another side of me say nope...idk how this bbl thing works but for roundness...
I don't think it flat !! I think it's better than before to be honest!!
I'm starting to think so too...I guess I just wanted it round at...mean this journey aunt nojoke
I was looking at your last picture and it looks like your still swollen, drinking lots of water, your compression garment and try to walk around stay away from salt it is not a friend, all of these things helps..

getting better

Today I don't feel so bad..I just can't wait until the swollen goes down I know I'll look even better..this house and being alone is driving me crazY tho!
How's it going today? we got MORE Snow this stuff is about to drive Me Crazy they talking about 4-8 inches, My daughter is home from school today so we've been doing stuff around the house laundry, cooking, playing her wii 2 game system. And today I've been getting my closet in order so My mother in law and husband will be able to find everything after my surgery, When it stops snowing very soon I hope we are going out to make a snow man.
Yea I know what you mean, like that round shape!! That's what I wanted to!! But I said as long as it's not flat looking anymore I'm good!!!
I understand I was you at one point!!! It gets better tho Hun it does:)

the results

Woke up took a shower and I just hoped my Butt rounded got bigger but no..am I over please tell me the truth..if this was you would you have expected done what of a Butt or do you guys think this a big difference fr..do you think I had enough fat to make an actual but our you guys think this Butt us good

stomach

My stomach is looking ok..I hope it goes down some..
I get my bbl may 5
awweeeee good luck!!
Girl your Working with some Dangerous Curves... Looking Good :)

UPDATES

sorry I been missing..going through my UPS and downs as usual but I'm maintaining..I go back and forth with my results one Day I love them the next I hate them...but I want a bigger Butt!!!! Any way I do love my little curves..thanks for the support dolls...PS how dangerous is but implants? And I was someone of I went back do y'all think another bbl will get my Butt bigger?

thanks for being patient..

Updating
Hey! Thx for sharing. I do have a question, how many ccs did u get on each side?
Girl I'm thinking about going down to Miami for butt implants, I like my butt but I want it bigger, take a look at my latest pics on my vaser liposuction page and tell me what think..
girl your but is bigger than mines, did you find out how many cc's was put in? i think your butt is big lol
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hardaway seemed very real to me, I have researched her for awhile and although I did not see GREAT results I did see some before and after pictures i liked. I chose Dr. Hardaway because she was board certified, she had more good than bad reviews, she was in Michigan and she was very calm and not pushy during our consultation. She explained that she will give realistic results. I am really praying that she can give me as many cc's as my little booty can take. I am very scared to have a surgery and not see a huge result because $6550 is alot of money to not look like a totally different person. I do believe in Dr. Hardaway and I am sure that she will take out as much fat as possible and safely inject it. I was also happy that she does not use any drains. She was also very patient and answered all of my questions.