Radiesse Has Ruined my Face - Farmington, CT

Radiesse injected into lips and nasal labial folds...

Radiesse injected into lips and nasal labial folds. I now have a permanent joker smile and my cheekbones are very pronounced giving me the appearance of a chipmunk. The pronounced cheeks now give me the appearance of hollow eyes and I look much older than my 39 years. I am convinced that this Doctor is not experienced in fillers and had no knowledge of Radiesse. He used me as a guinea pig and now my face is permanently altered. I don't resemble myself and people are always asking me what I had done because it's such an obvious change. Doctors are now saying that Radiesse could be permanent. I would have never done it had I known that. I also have a skin condition now..... called rosacea which I never had before. It's in the area where I was injected.

it is fine now, it fades slowly and that along with the filling of the undereye area will give you the look you want. just be very careful about finding a dr. who injects under the eye......that is a very delicate area. and only use restylane under that area .
Did it fade ??? How do you look now?
hope i could make you feel a little better....i had been thru a pretty bad experience with radiesse also, similar to you where i had hollows under my eyes from the radiesse being injected too high on my cheekbone. What i did was go to a very good doctor to inject restylane in the hollows of my eyes and it came out really nice. a little bruised at first but after a week, it looked almost normal. And trust me, the radiesse will definitely fade away as the months go by.