Hope I Don't Regret This - Fargo, ND

I had lines in my forehead that makeup settled...

I had lines in my forehead that makeup settled into and though not drastic lines I felt like maybe I should start taking care of this before they get to bad. and my 11's were pretty bad especially because I have a scar there that accentuated them and makes it look even worse. I am just really hoping I have great results and don't wake up with a droopey lid...:/ also I got a headache after .pretty sure that is normal though

4 days later

still nervous..i have dry eyes which is pissing me off because I don't normally. and I still have a headache..my lines are ALL GONE but..not sure I like not having the ability to make weird faces and also my lids are differen't shaped now...less round and my eyebrows have this somewhat jokery look.....

ITCHY eyes

really itchy dry eyes which I can only attribute to botox...NO WRINKLES, and headache is most def a sinus headache...not sure id do again I have dramatic eyebrows to start with now there sort of like cruella.

Okay im good now

no more itching and no headache, and I feel like my face feels and looks normal I guess it takes a minute to get used to..it will be one week tomorrow since I had it done..

Some pictures

Damn eyelids

Freakin eyelids have this good

Haha my phone back to the eyelids HELP experienced Botox ppl

They have a good and make me look sleepy I also feel self concious to put makeup on. What is wrong with this my reaction or just too much Botox or wrong spots I had 20 units injected between eyebrows and throughout forehead.

Help

What do you guys think

Feeling better about it

Overall feeling better about the whole experience just takes your brain time to catch up although as stated I feel my eyes appear smaller and the under eye bags ugh

Ever so slightly wearing off

I can see and feel it's ever so slightly wearing off and that scar I have that damn near disappeared is a little more noticeable I will wait for the 6 month mark to get it done but I may go somewhere else ..I have heard great thugs about medi spa and ya ya I know but honestly I don't wanna do 20 units or pay for 20 and use only 10 and I just had some moles removed the office and doc I used for Botox the last time and can't say I was happy wih wait time or procedure so I dk but I def will it up just wished it looked like 8 wks post bc that's the perfect amount of no wrinkle but face making ability in my opinion ..
Dr.Sue Matheison