2/22/14 350 mentors This Saturday!!!!

I am a 40 year old female that had a tummy tuck in...

I am a 40 year old female that had a tummy tuck in April of 2013 and loved the results, click here to read my review. I am now having a Breast augmentation and getting size 350-gel plant above the muscle. I am 5"3' and weigh at about 128 pounds. I am athletic, I run and lift weights daily. I am a mom of a 5 year old little girl. The reason why I am doing thus is because my breast have become deflated and I wear padded bras. I want to be able to enhance my figure and feel good about the way I look. I go for my pre op on February 18 and and going to try on some sizes. My surgery is scheduled for Sat, March 1st and I am a little nervous. My tummy tuck surgery was very painful. I hear that BA are a breeze. So, we will see! I'll post some pictures soon.

Deflated Boobs-BA 3/1/14 350-375

Post op Visit

Ok, so I am getting closer to the date of my BA on 3/1/14. I went for my post op visit today and picked up all my scripts and instructions. CAN'T WAIT!! I am so anxious and excited that I am doing this! :-) The only thing that stinks is that I can't work out for 3 weeks. Oh well! I am sure that it will go by fast.

2/22/14

I just received a phone call from my doctor and they have a cancellation for this Saturday. I am so excited. I get to go in one week sooner than originally scheduled. Just less than 48 hours to go..... Woot woot!!!'

Less than 24 hours

I have less than 24 hours before surgery.
For preperation;
1. Gatorade and water for fluids
2. Protein powder
3 . Pain meds, anti bio tics, bacitracin, gauze pads, ice packs for swelling, vitamin e, vitamins, fish oil.
4. Already made chicken soup.
5. Clean bed sheets.
6. Comfy pillows
I'm ready!!!!! :-)

post op

I feel great and so excited on him my new b(*) (*)bbies look. I have uploaded a photo. I have been keeping up with my meds. A BA is much more of an easier surgery then a tummy tuck by far. TT's are brutal. This is a breeze!!

2/23/14-Met with PS

I got a call from the doctor today and he wanted to see me. So, we drove to is office. He said that all looked good and wanted to follow back up within a week. Very attentive doctor!! His staff is very good as well! :-)

one day pre op

Hey There:

So, It is one day pre-op and I feel really good. Just a little sore. I am loving the results and have already taken a shower and cleaned the area and placed a clean sterile pad over the incision. All is good. Cant wait to see what it will look like in about 2-3 weeks time! :-) I'll post more pictures on here in about a week.

Finally Cleavage!!! :-)

One Week Follow up-No more sports Bra's!! :-)

Ok, So I went to my one week follow up and no more sports bra's. Yeah! I purchased the scar cream from the doctors office to apply. Also, went to VS and purchased the new "T-Shirt" bra's (34D, used to be a 34A) and they are super comfy. The girl that helped me out today at VS said wow, your boobs look great. Who did your BA? I then told her. Then while I was doing some more shopping I saw and advertisement of my Doctor inside the mall of his OBGYN practice. Super cool! SO excited of my new results. :-)

One week post op

5 Weeks Post op

It has been 5 weeks post op and I am finally back to normal. I am back at the gym working out. I haven't started back with weight training yet. I will probably start that next week. Today was my final appointment with my doctor and I have to say that I thought it was going to be a long journey. It was the most easiest surgery I have ever had. The whole staff at Dr Lowney's office is amazing and I highly recommend him for surgery. He also does surgeries at his location. So, there is no need to pay an additional cost to have work done at a hospital. I am very pleased with my results. Any future work that I want done will be with Dr Lowney!!!

Breast Aug 350