26 3 Kids Under 4, Was Told TT Was my Only Option - Fairmont, WV

I've been thin with a fast metabolism all my life,...

I've been thin with a fast metabolism all my life, and after my first pregnancy was able to get back to pre baby size quickly, but after my second and third pregnancies which were very hard and very close together I gained a ton I did not lose. I was told a TT was my only option but did not want to do a major surgery. After 2 TT consults I decided it wasn't for me and looked into lipo instead. I went with DR Holehouse and got lipo of my entire abdomen and flanks. So far I am very pleased with the results! Recovery is much harder than I was expecting it to be, and I was in a good bit of pain the first 3-4 days. I'm feeling better 2 weeks out but am still fairly sore and my swelling is pretty bad by the end of the day.

3 weeks

3 weeks out, a lot of swelling still. my love handles near the incision site are a little numb still, and around my belly button is still sore. Some days I look and feel great, other days I'm swollen and my skin almost burns. I looked the best at 10 days post op, so I hope my swelling ultimately goes back down to that.

Weird and lumpy at 3 weeks

Oops, photos

Bad day

Frustrating day :-( I wore my waist cincher all day with no problems, which was good. My MIL took me to macys to pick a few things, and I'm still the exact same dress size...I thought for sure I'd go down some, but no lost inches, no lost Size. I look at my photos and I can tell a difference, but if I look the same with clothes on I feel like all I did was waste my money :-(

One month!

Feeling good today! Still sore sometimes and numb right under my belly button where most of my stretch marks and wrinkles are. I look much better in shirts and my pants do gap around the waist now, I just have a meaty butt and thighs lol. Started working out more heavily again, and besides being a little sore before bed, I feel good!
I wear a squeem waist cincher during the day, and at night I mostly go without compression but sometimes wear a wal mart compression tank top. Still happy I did it. Good days and bad days, but I'll take a wrinkly flat belly over my big pooch any day!

Shirt pic

I bought this shirt to wear to a concert and when I got it, I could barely get it over my love handles. It's still tight, but I don't look pregnant wearing it anymore lol

7 week update

Still not much change. Sometimes I'm a little sore above my belly button, and I'm hoping the residual puffiness there is still swelling, but I'm betting it's missed fat. As time goes on, I'm less happy with my results, but the difference to me is incredible. I would do it again, but maybe chose a different surgeon.
I have a horizontal line under my belly button, a pocket of missed fat, and an odd bump that formed near my right hipbone. I had to beg my dr to do an ultrasound to see what it is. He has scheduled it for next week. He's also now trying to convince me to get a mini tummy tuck, which I don't think I want.
He told me we could do a touch up for $1500, but if I get it done, I won't be paying that much. It seems a lot for something he didn't do right in the first place...
Like I said, still very happy with my results, the difference is incredible. Just unhappy with the lumpiness and unevenness.

2 months post op

Pretty much the same. Hard lumps have gone away, but still some unevenness. Some days flat, some days swollen. It varies and there doesn't seem to be a pattern.

10 weeks out need advice!

Hey ladies! I was doing really well, but all of a sudden my swelling is huge. I have a big puffy abdomen and it is very tender! I haven't done anything different or eaten anything different. Does anyone have any advice? I'm not sure what to do, and it's so frustrating I go from mostly flat to puffy again. Even my clothes are leaving dents again. Should I go back to compression? I had been without for a good 4 weeks with no issues at all. HELP!

7 months out

So after 7 months of swelling going up and down, and diet and exercise I'm pretty happy with my results. The change is drastic, but I don't think the lipo was the most skilled job. I do have lumps and lines an unevenness, but overall I'm happy. I won't go in for a revision, but if I were to choose again I would recommend a differen surgeon.
Dr James Holehouse

Very nice man, good beside manner, very encouraging. Aftercare is awful. Nurses will answer questions, but no post op appts or anything