Best Plastic Surgeon.. Excellent Result , Excellent Service , Just the Best - Fairfax, VA

After having kids am was ready for a make over ,...

After having kids am was ready for a make over , Dr. Robert Centeno did my full tummy tuck brazilian butt lift and silicone breast augmentation,, at first I did my searches with other Doctor comparing knowledge and experience , and from day one I knew dr. Centeno was the right Doctor, someone who knew exactly what I wanted and listen carefull to all my concern.. The body countouring looks amazing ,after 6 weeks the scar look super clean and thin. And I just love the way I can hide it because its very low, my new belly look beautifull, am very pleased,, with his job, thanks to all the staff at bitar center , for been so respectfully , sweet and courteous,,, thanks to Dr. Centeno for your knowledge and care you give to Patient,, he makes you feel very important always asking if you have any concern or question , and he takes his time to answer all your concerns.
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Best Doctor very thanksfull for the way my body look , super nice curves ,, just perfect.

How many ccs did u get in your buttocks? Do you have pics?
Hello, is there any way you can post pics of your brazilian butt lift or go into further details about it? I have a consultation with Dr. Centeno soon and I would love to see his actual work on a patient. Thank you

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the mommy makeover community.