Facelift and Blephastory in Thailand

I had starting hamsterbags. Little bit extra skin...

I had starting hamsterbags. Little bit extra skin on eyes. Needed a crown on teeth. Otherwise I looked gorgeous. Went to Yanhee hospital Thailand organized by swedish Destination Beauty. Did facelift and upper eyelid. I came two days before too acclimatize. The morning I went early to the hospital to ask about laser underneath my eyes. That was too much for the desk lady and instead I waited for the dentist. She had just begun to clean my teeth, when someone came in to take me to the plastic surgeon appointment. I had to pay, though she didnt finished it. I waited one hour for surgeon and the swedish woman from Destination Beauty was very nice, so I felt more comfortable. I had promised my self to say no, if I didnt feel comfortable and just have a nice holiday instead. The doctor looked at me and I asked him specifically not to do it too tight, but natural, and concerning the eyes, he promised to follow the eyecrease. So I said yes.

Goodies: It was good to be two days at the hospital. They took good care of me and checked everything. It was very clean. The doctor appaerently did my hamsterbags and throat area for free, which is very well done. On the other hand that was the only thing needed. The scars were put in the ear and invisible. Though it hurted with the metalclips in my head. The nurses were nice and the view from my room gorgeous. The people from Destination Beauty have been very accomodating.

Badies. I waited until 10 pm for operation not eating. I got completely in chok after, when my ear was numb and every time I closed my eyes it hurted in my ear. I got no information about how to take care of myself, other than sleep with head high, not brush teeth and eat soup for one month. I was very very worried, until DB told me that my sensitivity will come back. I wish I had more information before operation and before leaving hospital.

The doctor has done my both facesides equally, but they are not. One side now is very tight and my smile line has disappaered. My eyes look terrible. The doctor doesnt know what an eyecrease is, he just invented one himself 2 mm above the normal one and put an extra bow in the nose corner. I look so sad. And I am very sad, I had beautiful eyes before. I cant see full range in eyesight yet, ten days after. This is not how it was, the previous time I did it.

The language is a problem, especially the dentist couldnt speak english. Ok, its cheaper, but I also pay a trip from Europe and take five weeks of my work. So, I am a complete idiot, that have to live with this fact, the rest of my life.

Welcome to RealSelf, sphenoidbone, and thanks for sharing your story. I'm really sorry for all that you've been through. Do you have plans to talk to a local doctor about a revision or anything?

5 weeks later. My eyes look a lot better and some...

5 weeks later. My eyes look a lot better and some say they are beautiful. The facelift started to look much better too. Unfortunately a monkey got obsessed with my hat and torn my face in his eager to get it. The doctor gave me antibiotics and comforted me. He meant it will get good again, but it´s hard to believe. My cheeks are still swollen, there are marks on the jawline and the beautiful tightness of the face seems gone.

The dentist cleaned my teeth once more - no problem, but I choose to do my teeth at Dental Time and Bangkok Dental Smile. Very good places. However I did a good detox and injected veins in my legs at Yanhee.

I also managed to get beautiful trips to Kanchanaburi, Erawan waterfall, Tiger Temple, River Kwai and bountyisland Koh Chang. I was in Thailand for 5 weeks. Spent 2000 dollars all included, food, housing, trips and shopping. It was amazing memories to take with me home.

My biggest but about Yanhee, is simply lack of information before the operation and the fact that you travelled so far, are jetlagged and not totally yourself to take such a big decision, when you arrive. But now, I think the work in itself was good. So, no I was not a complete idiot and thats the best news!

Thanks Sharon, my eyes looks better now 5 weeks later, so I think I leave them as they are. Some say they are beautiful. The facelift started to look better too, but than I met a monkey, that wanted my hat and torn my face. The doctor was really sweet, gave me antibiotika and said that it would get better over time. So I just wait. I would not have done anything to the facelift, but now I will see how the monkey scars will develop. I have guitay wellbox facelift machine, that I am very happy about. And I was more thinking about getting a fraxel laser treatment again, because it really works well on me. Sweet person - thanks for your engagement.

I'm so glad to hear you're doing better and that things are improving for you (besides the monkey attack -- that is so strange!).

People say I look very good in spite of the monkey...

People say I look very good in spite of the monkey business, mostly my eyes, so I feel I have to be fair to the artist, the doctor, and upgrade him. I am sorry I was so negative in the beginning, however I really suggest Yanhee hospital to improve their information. That would have done a world of difference for me. I still haven´t got my feeling back, the scars from the monkey are almost gone, but I am still swollen.

Hi anyone heard of Facelifts with Dr Pichet / Bangkok.Am confused as to who to use.
Yes I did one two years ago. I think it was very well done. The info is not very good, but the swedish destination beauty is very helpful. Ask all the questions you can think of before. I was very vulnerable after the operation.I think its good to have someone with you. I did midface and upper eyelid. I just did under eyelid with him two month ago and it still looks very strange, so I cannot say anything about that yet. I be very happy to answer any question...
gosh, thanks so much for this. Does he speak English. In all honesty when did you look ok to go back to work ( I am a teacher, cannot scare the kids haha ) where did you stay, I have 2 weeks to BE in Thailand you see. This is so good to speak to someone who used this doctor, as there seems to be 1000's to chose from many thanks
Pitch Paiboonkasemsuthi

The doctor was very sweet and it was also sweet to do my chin for free and that was very well done. I think that I felt rushed and I wish that I had had time to think more about the operation, instead of it being performed the same day as DB planned it. I asked two times extra for follow up and the doctor was there for me. The language, but more so the culturedifferences is something to consider. It´s very hard for me to say how good he is, because I don´t know anyone else. As I was hit by the monkey, I cannot really say it was worth it. It would probably look really good, but still is it really worth being without sensitivity for three month?