Face Distorted After Restylane in Naso Folds

I "treated" myself to restylane in the...

I "treated" myself to restylane in the naso folds, which honestly weren't even bad to start with. I have high cheekbones used to have a nice smile. Almost 6 weeks and still have pulsating and burning in my cheeks, though the filler was in the naso folds. Sometimes a burning down the naso fold line. Whether it's swelling or misplacement of the filler, I now have huge creases under my eyes when I smile. Doctor said I probably always had them. I said I feel like I have chipmunk cheeks. I returned a week later and showed photos, no creases/bags when I smile before the restylane. It looks horrible, I am horrified by the way I look. I have always taken great care of my skin and looked 10 years younger, now with bags at rest and huge creases when I smile. Did a week of prednisone, no change to the swelling or pulsating. Making matters worse, my smile is now semi paralyzed. I can only smile about 1/2 of what I used to. It's like my face is frozen and the smile is very small. No matter how hard to try to "big smile", no such thing. Anyone had any similar issues? I am horrified. Considering the enzyme to remove since my body clearly is rejecting it with the pulsating and burning sensations. And I hope it will resolve the bags and awful looking creases, and restore my smile. But concerned with all the bad experiences I've read about using the enzyme to break down the restylane. Also paranoid by folks who say their restylane did not dissolve in 6 months. I want to look like "me" again. Absolutely devastated. So far two plastic surgeons would not do the dissolving. The original doctor will but I do not want to go there. I am seeing yet another plastic surgeon next week for another opinion. Any advise or input would be appreciated.

Hi. I had mine done 6 weeks ago now and I have been having burning sensations practically all the time. I have felt a little bit of relief when I'm exposed to cooler weather but it still feels numb then. I just want to know has yours gone away? How long had it been for you? I really don't know if I should just wait it out or get it dissolved. My skin is looking terrible though and I'm only 23. People don't do fillers, there is just so much that can go wrong that can effect your life afterwards, I would give anything to be back to before. I would rather deeper wrinkles than constant burning face, so hard to sleep.
In case anyone who is reading this is wondering, they don't typically recommend allergy testing for Restylane but you can insist on it. I would always, always insist on it. Even though they say the chances of reaction are low, there are lots of reports on here like this person's and it makes me wonder how many reactions are reported.
I dont know if you can email me, so the site is Aroma zone in France. They ship with Fedex for merely 35 USD!!. Their english site is not as detailed as the french one. The service is excellent. They provide with the chemical analysis on their site. I got a delivery here in Vancouver in 3 days. A sheer delight. For little money and 100% security. Some oils can be toxic. Some are absolutely without risk. Some cannot be used in daylight (photosensibility). NO oil can be used DURING PREGNANCY.

Lavender is being used for burns. Skin scars very fast. I put sometimes some drops of lavender from Provence directly on the skin. If you suffer from skin burns, you will have immediate relief. Buy organic honey and put some drops. Apply. honey is used in hospitals to help scarring.

Vegetable oils are the best way. (carriers) to diffuse the properties.

I am not french :)