Extremely Disatisfied

I had the Lifestyle lift Jan 07 and a chin implant...

I had the Lifestyle lift Jan 07 and a chin implant. I am 52 years old. I was told by the surgeon that a chin implant would help hold things up. I looked great for the first two weeks. Once the swelling subsided, my jowls came back and so did my wrinkles. No one noticed anything different, not even my family. I was left with bad scarring behind the ears. The surgeon did offer intense pulsating light therapy for the scarring at no charge. I had 4 treatments and it did help, but it was extremely painful. This procedure was definately not worth the pain and discomfort and I would not recommend it for anyone.

I had liftstyle the end of 2012. In Mt. Pleasant SC. Eyes & neck. I have had trouble with eyes not closing all the way so they dry out. Also one side of my neck is still pretty swollen from scar tissue. Both of my ears afterwards super sensitive to this day! In some aspects I look better. But still hide behide glasses & hair! Not sure how many months it takes but I am still sore! Amelia
I too am wanting to know who the MD is that did your procedure and want to know if you still feel the same about it as you did when you posted your comment.
I am considering this procedure in Charleston, SC who was md you were dissatisfied with please.
I would really like to know when you hsd it done & if your sentiment is the same now. Who was the doctor? I was about ready to go for it.
Judy, i have an appointment on thurs. for a consult here in Charleston. would like to know the name of your dr. if you live here, i'm in Mt. Pleasant and would love to talk to you.
Thanks in advance for info on the doc. It was suggested I have a chin implant as well. I'm in Charleston & thinking about it.
Judy, Please advise me of your doctors name as I am considering Charleston, South Carolina.
I would like the same information. Who did the precedure and more specific information from Sasha2. I too am considering Charleston
I'm wondering if you went ahead with the surgery & if so the Details would be greatly appreciated as I'm in Charleston thinking of the same proceedure. Thank you
Am thinking of having this done in Charleston also. Please email me the name of the Dr. who did this procedure on you so I can see if its the same one I have been researching. Thanks!!! Editor note: You must be contacted privately to receive the information you requested. This requires free registration for an account.
I would the same info Sasha2 asked for. I'm researching this for a friend of mine (really). Thanks
Judy, Could you please provide me with the specifics regarding the surgeon who did your procedure in Charleston, South Carolina. Thanks and have a nice day.
Judy, Could you please provide me with the specifics regarding the surgeon of who did your procedure in Charleston, South Carolina and what was the cost? I am considering a lower face lift (smoothing chin, jaw-line,and neck area. Thanks for any info. you can provide.