Brown Hazel Eyes: Excited for Latisse - Exton, PA

I've wanted latisse for over a year now. I have...

I've wanted latisse for over a year now. I have brown hazel eyes and I was scared about the Iris color changing. I decided to take a risk and try latisse because I'm sick of gluing on fake eyelashes.

I just ordered a 5ml bottle (10 week supply) online (Anshul Gambit MD, latisse.bz) for $125. Let's find out what happens :)

UPDATE: I'm currently 21 days into trying Latisse....

UPDATE: I'm currently 21 days into trying Latisse.

IRRITATION: The first night, I applied Latisse with the applicator brushes provided. The brushes soak up wayy too much solution, and I didn't notice myself squeezing out way too many drops on the brush. I realized after applying to my eyelids, and they were drenched. This of course resulted in a really bad irritation of my eyes. My eyes felt really weird the first night. So the next day, I bought a thin eyeliner brush. I was this brush every night, and I didn't have irritation since changing brushes. This made me realize that people who complain of having irritation might be applying too much Latisse.

EYELASH LENGTH: I currently do not notice a different in the length of my eyelashes. But, based on other reviews, I didn't expect to see a difference in length this early. Although, my eyelashes are starting to curl on their own, and my eyelashes are naturally pin straight.

EYELASH NUMBER: I think I have more eyelashes growing since applying lattise, especially at the ends of my eyes. The difference is very slight (maybe two or three lashes on each eye more than usual) but that ends up making a difference with mascara.

EYEBROWS: I've also been applying Latisse (carefully) on my eyebrows. I am starting to see growth in places where I had bald spots! YAY!

I will post another update when I reach 6 weeks!
anshul gambir

NYtimes.com

Hi Sally! Any progress?

Thanks for updating us! Please keep us posted on how it works for your brows. That is an area I would definitely consider using it...those things are thinning out as I age and its not a good look - Eek! ;)

Hope all continues to go well and that you see more definite growth in your lashes soon!

Your eyes are a very dull and boring colour. A little darkening to a chestnut or chocolate would do you wonders.
Well whether my eye color changes or not, I just want long lashes. :) only time will tell

I think her eyes are beautiful. They have a gorgeous deep color and a great shape too. Besides that, look at the kindness in her reply to you - she has true beauty and it is shining through!

Omg! How rude! I have hazel eyes and have gotten nothing but compliments all my life. Have some tact.
that's just freaken rude. grow up. and I happen to love hazel eyes.

So true!!!!!

Thats not very nice! Have some manners dear
sounds like someone should really think about changing her name to Magdalena BlackHEART.

I want to be very excited for you trying this, but I'm a little bit concerned about the way you are getting it since Latisse does require a prescription. Do you mind me asking what made you feel confident enough in the site to order from it?

Yes, I know I was very concerned too and still am but the NYtimes article made me relax a bit. They explained how the doctor uses the online system to prescribe latisse.

Ok, glad you are feeling comfortable with it. I hope you have absolutely fantastic lash growth from it, so please keep us updated on what you are seeing at each stage. :)