20 Yrs Old, small A to 344 CC & REVISION to 470 CC!!

Hi everyone! So I'm getting my BA on Dec. 17th!...

Hi everyone!

So I'm getting my BA on Dec. 17th! I'm super excited, but somewhat nervous. I'm obviously pretty young (20 years old), but have wanted to do this since middle school, literally! (As crazy as that sounds.) I finally decided within the past year that I wanted to do it for sure, and contacted a PS.

I have had a previous PS procedure, I got my nose fixed when I was 17. Great decision and experience, my PS for that, Dr. Dolksy in PA did an amazing job, but he retired recently! Therefore, I decided to contact someone my parents know.

I've had two appointments with Dr. Kim in Exton, PA. One was the consultation and one was to make final decisions and get my scripts. Both have been great, and I decided I'm going from a small A to a full C (350-400 cc's). He is using a wider implant to make sure that I don't get the "gap" that some women get when they get their BA's.

Any person that has any questions or advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I am not too worried about the pain, but how is the healing? I know you have to do massages, what has been your experiences with them? (Painful, annoying, how long did you do it for, etc.)?

Thanks so much, all! I'll keep you updated.

You have such a cute body I'm sure you will Look great after. People get jealous and you just have to keep a smile on your face. They don't walk in your shoes. Lots of luck to you!
Good luck :) Im also getting mine done in Jan and getting 400cc or 350cc if the pocket is too small and he see's a uni boob action thing happening lol :) I heard days 2 and 3 are the worst but as long as you take the meds you should be fine and better in no time. ( i hope these girls are right lol)
Wow that's awesome! That's the same size I'm shooting for and I have been hearing that as well. Some people say the pain is so bad but others say it isn't bad at all, so I guess it really is just subjective on what your pain tolerance is. I'm really excited though!! Have you scheduled a date yet?

So excited, but nervous...

So my surgery is less than a month away. I am so excited, but so nervous. I know there can be a lot of complications with breast implants, even though people rarely talk about them. Has anyone on here had complications that they can talk about from experience?

Also... I know a lot of people are like, you're so young to be doing this... but I'm in my prime! I don't mean to offend anyone, but this is the time of my life I want to look really good. Of course, I understand why other people do it after pregnancy or when they are older, but I really want to get it now. I have wanted this for a while. I have done a lot of research, too... this isn't an overnight decision I made. I know a lot of people say to look at the explant section, which I have, but I still think it will be worth it in the end.

I also talked to my doctor and made it clear that I don't want that big "gap" in between that a lot of women get with breast implants, especially skinnier women. He's doing a wider implant to make sure that this does not happen.

I am also adding some before pictures, since one person asked. I am adding some wish pictures, too.

I didn't know Dr. Dolsky retired! I looked into using him years ago. Looks like we're getting similar sizes! Your day will be here before you know it. It happens so much quicker than you'd think!
I know!! I'm so excited but nervous! And yes, dr dolksy retired last year, unfortunately! He's a great PS!!
i love your saucy wish pic! lol.. good luck again!

Question about healing time & work...

So, I go to college right now and I just got a little side job at Panera Bread to have some extra money since this surgery drained me practically lol. Two weeks after my surgery I will be back at work... And obviously it's a very high pace high movement environment. My question is whether I will be able to lift things up or not by then. What do you guys think? I was not worried at all, but some people have said they still have a significant amount of pain at two weeks when moving too much. Responses are very appreciated :)

Congrats on your upcoming surgery!! I don't know about working that quickly in a fast paced environment. But -- you are young and energetic and probably will heal quickly!! I'm a stay at home mom and can't imagine working right now even still, of course keeping up with our farm and two kids is a lot of work in itself. lol. Are you getting saline or silicone? Incision site?
Yeah I'm kind of nervous about it, but I can't take off any longer because I just got the job and need it and am already going to be gone for two weeks! Either way I hope I will be alright. My PS doesn't seem worried about it, but we'll see. I'm getting silicone 400-425cc mod+ and incision will be under my boob.
also i was wondering what the price range is for Dr Kim?

Changed my mind about implant profile & size.....

Hope everyone is doing swell! So, I talked to my doctor again today and I told him I wanted to go bigger-- 400-425CC. He told me that with my frame and size, the 400-425 CC would look like Dolly Parton size!! Lol, too big! So let's just say I'm back to 350-375CC. I am also changing from mod+ to High Profile silicone implants because he thinks it will look much better, and I do also. I would rather risk having a lil gap than not gettin the look I want. What's everyone think?? I'm really excited and I know he's a great plastic surgeon and will choose the best to get me the look I want!

Mine is 12/10. Two days away! I'm excited for u! You will be fine! Follow my post and I will keep u posted
Thank uuuuu!!!!!
hi, was just reading about the gap thing, if you have a wide chest and broad shoulders and your worried about the gap then its better to go mod+ rather then high profile, the implants have a wider base so it fills out the gap more, im going to go mod+ 300/maybe325 if i can fit it in, i wish i could go bigger but my surgeon said my measurments probably cant fit in more then 300ish.. :( he will use sizers on the day so i hope im lucky and he can fit in 350 or something! that would be great.. either way i will post a photo after so you can see if u like it(gap size i mean) lol and hopefully the piercings will still be there x take care

One week away... Wow nervous & excited

Can't believe my BA is one week away! Ahhhh. So excited, but so nervous. I have finals and work this week, so I haven't been able to think about it that much. When I have time to think about it, though, I get super excited but then I really wonder if I am making the right decision. I know I really want this, but I wonder if I would ever regret it... That's the only part I fear.

Any advice people can give me about preparing a week away mentally & physically? My doc told me medications to avoid and the basics.

I worried about if id regret it too- almost 6 weeks out and I couldn't be happier! It's just cold feet! What all have you prepared at home? I would make SURE you have a good detox/laxative tea. Yogi has some great ones. Pillows? Soup? Etc. my favorite thing I had post op was Get Regular tea, a wedge pillow, and light healthy meals already prepared. Physically- whatever activity you enjoy running, walking yoga spin sports.. Do it as MUCH AS YOU CAN. I recommend a lot of ab exercises. Your abs will miss them post op. I lost a lot of muscle mass post op :( mentally- look at lots of boob pics and remind yourself it's SOO sort it- as a treat for making it through finals! Lol.
Worth it**
Ahhhh thanks so much for the reassurance and great advice. I really need to get a good detox tea like you said... I hear from everyone the pain killers make constipation go crazy. I feel so unprepared it snuck up on me so fast! I will certainly take your advice, though... Pillows, tea, healthy meals, etc. I really appreciate the help... I rarely ever see unhappy people on here and it's really great to hear it from you that you're loving your results. Thanks so much.

OMFG... it's tomorrow

Sooooooo... I'm starting to get really excited & also freak out a tiny bit because tomorrow's the big day... ah!!

It's supposed to snow tomorrow morning, so my mom is taking me up to the hotel we're staying at tonight (since the surgery center is about 2 hours from my home!)

Can't eat after 12, obviously. Super nervous. aH!

Good luck & happy healing!!!
Thank u! So far not bad.
Staying positive helps big time with healing! Can't wait to see pictures.

Done & over with! Yay!

Hi guys!

So, I'm done! I got to the surgery center at about 9:30am and signed some papers and paid more. Then, they took me back and put the IV in with hydration and changed into a gown and what not. The PS came in and marked me up and then the anesthesiologist made me sign more papers. Then, I was being rolled into OR and he gave me a small shot of something and then when I got there they set me all up... And then he out oxygen on me and then the sedation! I slowly went out, and next thing I knew they were like moving me around and I think I woke up a little too soon cause they sounded panicked and were like saying well give you more stuff. Then, they rolled me into the recovery room and the nurse was really nice and I was only there for about a half hour. She offered me some morphine or codeine and I just took the codeine.

It basically just feels like A LOT of pressure. It hurts really bad getting up and down, like burns and sore. Other than that, it's really not bad... Nothing unbearable and I haven't been moving around at all really because of the pain when I get up. They have me wrapped in an ace bandage and my dressings will be changed tomorrow morning and then I can go home! (I'm stayin at a bed and breakfast right now.)

I'll post pics & stay updated. Thanks for the love, everyone! Xx

Can't wait to see them! you're gona look great :)
Congrats!! I hope all is going well so far with recovery.

Day 3, feeling actually fine....

Soooo this morning, woke up and it was hard to get out of bed... But that's about it. After I started moving around I wasn't in pain, it's just a bit hard to move around. I left the bed and breakfast with my mom and went to eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel and then to the PS I went!

The plastic surgeon said again that I did great and took off my ace bandages! He gave me a strap to push my boobs down, and I haven't been in pain at all... I can't believe it. Just when I get up and down really and it's not so bad. I may be worse tomorrow or soon, but well see! He said I could switch to Tylenol already tonight or tomorrow! I go back before New Years in order to check how they're doing and he will teach me massages then!!! I'll keep posting pics. If anyone has any questions, let me know. So far, this has been easier than my wisdom teeth, my nose job, and even when I got a small small tumor out of my boob. I'm sure I'm
Speaking too soon, though! XX.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

MY bad! I meant day 2 before lol.... And here's more pics

More pics

you look great. don't overdue it since you feel so good. your body still has lots of healing to do. welcome to boobieville.
Thanks so much! I'm trying not to do too much... Hopefully I'm not!!! We will see. :)
Hi there. ..I was wondering what your stats are (height & weight)? Great results btw!

Still feeling pretty good, update ....

I went to bed last night and was able to sleep better than normal, and more horizontally than usual (with less pillows). It is a lot less painful to get up and down now, with each day becoming easier and easier. I've only taken one full shower and that was yesterday... and agh, I kept feeling like I was gonna faint! I don't know why, nothing was painful or anything.... just the thought was making me queazy and all. Every time I take my sports bra and band off, it feels like my boobs are gonna fall right off! The feeling makes me so light-headed and uncomfortable... is this normal?!

Other than that, I just get really stiff sometimes... but that's about it. Nothing really has ever HURT. I've felt like this was a breeze so far, it's weird. Like definitely uncomfortable, but that's the worst word I think I would use to describe my pain. The only times I had legit "pain" has been getting up and down, like I said. I also only went 344 CC's because that's all he could fit, so maybe that's why? I hope they start dropping and coming together soon and start to look normal and full. Right now they still look stiff and weird. I'll try to take more pics, but they haven't changed at all really.

Sorry if someone has already asked this, but I noticed you had nipple piercings before- do you plan to put those back in or were you advised not to? I am wanting a BA sometime next year and would like my nipples pierced but cannot decide which I should do first or if I will just need to forego the piercings all together? Thanks! Oh! And your results are looking great, happy and quick healing to you.
No worries, I was wondering the same before hand! Well... My mom knew about my nip piercings before and she was taking me to surgery and post op appointments and was not too happy about the piercings so I had just taken them out. About 2 days later, my boyfriend was over and we tried to put them back in... And it worked!!! The one went in right away, and the other took a little pushing and a tiny bit of blood, but it went through. They are fine, but make me nervous cause they have been leaking fluid!! I'm sure it is fine... It doesn't hurt or feel infected and I am on antibiotics... But still weird. If I were you, I would tell your doc about your piercings and indicate that you wish to keep them in. I think they can do so if you do under the boob or under arm incision. I'm sure they will take them out before they cut and then put them in before you wake up. That's probably the best way! I practically had to repierce the one... And I wouldn't recommend it, just incase. Most plastic surgeons will be fine and accommodate you to leave them in, though!! So don't worry. I would also recommend buying a more flexible, plastic retainer for them for the healing process.
Congrats on your new additions!! I've been eagerly watching your review as I just got mine a few days after you!!

Today's been great

Minimal pain, sore and stiff at most... Can't believe how well I am healing! My boobs are finally looking a little more normal as opposed to the first pictures I posted... So I will post more! I hope they will look even better as time goes on... But we'll see. Today is the first day I have consumed alcohol, but I have smoked weed since 2 days after the procedure and everything has been great. (For those of you wondering about smoking weed after, I know it is a common question.) I put my piercings back in the second day post op -- can't believe they both went back in!!! The one took a bit and a tiny bit of blood, but they are in! They seep a little fluid, but I think it is ok since I am on antibiotics and it doesn't hurt. Let me know your thoughts and questions everyone!!

Ps... I am still VERY bloated. I have gained 10 lbs since the surgery... Gross. Just an FYI lol. I feel pregnant bleh...

Sounds like a good recovery! It's so much easier from the other side of things isn't it?! You get so worried and then it's really not "soo" bad. It's all easier after 5-7 days they say. Your results look good so far!
It really is!! So much easier having it be over and done with . And thank you!
Great advice. Thank you, dear!

I have a question about regular underwire bras !! Help

Merry Christmas everyone! Does anyone know when it is generally okay to wear a regular underwire bra? I am only one week post op and I wore one for a little last night to my family's Xmas party & am wearing one today for Xmas. It's comfortable enough and I want to look nice, no sports bra lol... Is this okay? As long as I put my sports bra back on after the day?

Your results and size are great! I'm thinking of doing the same thing - surgery this Friday! What size was the underwire bra you wore for the holidays? I love the 350cc HP look but I don't want to be a D cup. Thanks for your help!
looking good, do you think the smoking weed helped with the pain afterwards, i'm hoping so for after i have mine done.
Weed's kinda weird for me, I feel like it actually makes me focus more on the pain ... But for others I'm sure it would help. The pain, in my opinion, really was not bad at all... But for others it is really bad, so it depends on your body and a lot of other factors. If you're bleeding a lot after, I would say to wait to smoke anything (even weed) because I wouldn't risk making yourself bleed any more. Luckily, I had very little blood & was able to. Good luck with your surgery, when is it?!

Happy overall, but kind of disappointed with size...

I haven't updated in a while, so I decided to today. I'll try to post pictures later. Anyway, I'm really happy overall with the shape of my boobs and the incisions and such, but I really wish he went bigger. I told him I wanted to go 400-425cc two weeks before surgery and he said I would look like Dolly Parton, so I trusted that obviously! He said he would go as big as he could without them looking "fake" and he said he could only fit 344CC. I love them... But I wish they were just much bigger overall. My PS also said as I do massages and such they will drop and stick out more... So I'm trusting that as of now! I can't imagine they'll stick out much more, though. Who knows.

As for the massages, he just has me pushing my boobs in "north, south, east, and west" directions for a minute a day. Ugh, I hate them so much, it just feels really weird and makes me queasy because of it! I also got put on more antibiotics because of this rash on my side and I've been breaking out... He thinks it could be something so he wants to be safe. Personally, I think it's just from this large bandaid I've been using because I had skin ripped off a little after my surgery from one of the monitors, and I think the bandaid irritated it. Who knows.

Anyway, that's what's up !

Thanks so much! I wore a D size underwire bra... BUT I don't think I am an actual D size bra, probably a C! The D bra fit great, but it might run small (I forget what brand), same with the Victoria secret bras! It takes some time they say to actually get to the point where you can tell your actual bra size, but my mom bought me bras in the mean time, more towards a D incase they get any bigger from dropping over time. I love my shape and everything, although I do wish he could've gone a bit bigger. 350Cc does look different on everyone, though! Good luck with your surgery Friday!!! It's so exciting!
Thanks so much for your help! Sorry to see that you are a little disappointed with the size. That's what I'm fearing if I decide to go with the 304 instead of 350. I'm sure you will D&F and look fabulous! Keep in touch! :)
I sure hope so! Well see. If I were you, I would definitely go with the 350 to be safe. It's always better to be a bit bigger than you wanted than be smaller and regret it, you know? The 350 Hp will look great

A few more pics

2 week pics

They look GREAT! Not fake at all! Very natural and the scar looks marvelous! Good luck with your healing!
Thank you!! I really appreciate it! I am VERY happy with the scars so far... They are barely healed and still pretty hard to see!! I am impressed, especially since I've had surgery on my one breast before to remove a tumor and the scar was noticeable after. (I think it went away because of being stretched from my BA.) I'm also happy that they look natural, although I wish they were bigger, I'm very happy with the look! Thanks!
Hi! Your post is such a great help! I'm getting a breast augmentation in March and I've been trying to gather a lot of information on the size I should get and stuff! I already had my consultation and the PS said I'd look best with 400cc ultra high profiles because my breast width is so small and I'm originally a double AA cup but I'm worried that I won't be happy with the size after surgery and would wanna go bigger probably up to 425 or 450 based on your experience should I opt for just a slightly bigger implant size? I also have a very small frame though I am 5 ft and only 95 pounds.

Took out my piercings :,(

So... I put my nipple piercings back in after surgery and I kinda had to pierce through a bit of skin. I didn't want my PS to know I had them cause he's a family friend (kinda awkward) so I took them out at my second post op appointment and put them back in that day & they have been leaking clear liquid and been very sensitive, so I decided to take them out. I am gonna miss them, but I don't think it's worth the risk of infection or any more pain.

Boobs are good, exercises are getting easier. Starting to feel a bit of nerve pain, I believe. It hasn't been so bad, but I think it will get worse unfortunately.

I'm glad to know people are finding some of my posts useful, and feel free to ask any questions if you think I can help!! Going through this whole experience has been really ... Interesting, and I found that people on this site have been really helpful, and I hope I can be of help to those interested in doing the procedure. Xx

they look great! As you are in the Exton area I read that you said that you stayed at a B&B after your surgery... which was it and also how did you get to and from the hospital? I am doing this on my own as a 26 year old and was just trying to figure out if staying at a b&b would be possible in my case by myself if there were transportation to and from the hospital?
The bed and breakfast was the Duling-Kurtz house and country inn. My mom brought me to and from surgery and stayed with me there. The bed and breakfast was really nice and private -- good for people getting plastic surgery. The only problem I had there was that out sink was clogged, so it was really hard to use !!! Other than that, it was great! The surgery center was right down the street from me.
you look awesome...love the piercings! di you notice more or less sensitivity in your breast or nipples after this?

Boobs seem to be dropping & fluffing a bit!

I'm becoming much happier over time with my boobs! They are dropping and fluffing a bit, and starting to look much better. My incisions look great & I don't really have any pain anymore. It's still a bit annoying but that's about it! I wear regular bras here and there, but mostly sports bras! I'll post some pics.

Beautiful and very natural! Look perfect on you! Got a giggle when I saw the water droplets on underneath of boobs / mine have that nearly everytime when I towel off and I'm like, I thought I dried you?? And hubby is like, there's so much of them hard to dry them all off huh?? lol
Hahaha yes! I didn't even realize they were there til after I took the pic

Need your opinions!!

So, I went to my PS yesterday for my third post op appointment. I'm extremely happy with my results -- but as I have said, I wish they were bigger. I feel like I still don't have as much cleavage as I was hoping- even when I wear push-up bras... Granted that May be how my chest just is.

My PS said he can go back in and put a bigger size in, but he said he thinks I will be happy as time goes on. I think I'm gonna wait until the 6 month point and see how I feel. What do you guys think? I assume the only pain would really be minimal from the incisions if I do this, and he said I would just have to go under & the surgery only really takes ten minutes. I just really wanna get the size I want for the money I paid -- what do you guys think??

Guess it is always just a personal choice. But I do think that you will like them more and more as time goes by. It's also true that another surgery is another chance for complications? Not trying to be negative , just stating a fact. I used to say even being a B cup would make me happy lol. But in the end your the one that needs to b happy >
Yeah, I understand what you're saying. It's not that I'm "unhappy," it's more along the lines of "I didn't get what I paid for." I got a $1,000 discount on this surgery because he's a friend of our family, yet the surgery was still A LOT more expensive than most breast augmentations. Don't get me wrong, I know there can be complications, but from what he has told me... it seems that he just makes the incision and puts them in. He said it takes about 10 minutes to do, so the only complications I can imagine would be with the incision. I'm still thinking about it, but chances are I am going to do it. The main problem I'm experiencing is that my boobs look great when I'm naked, but I don't have nearly as much cleavage as I wanted with a shirt on... and that's the whole point I wanted these boobs!! (To look great in lower cut shirts and such.) It starts to get really frustrating when I've realized how much money is coming out of my pocket and seeing how dissatisfied I am with the size -- although I am COMPLETELY satisfied with the shape and scars and how the surgery went in total.
Well, I can understand your point, like I said it is your decision in the end . Too bad you can't just be naked all the time lol. I can understand that it would be a fast procedure . I am surprised he wouldn't charge for the new implants because they aren't cheap either. He is willing to let you wait 6 months ? You are so young too , and many years ahead of you to enjoy them.

More recent pics - almost 3 months

Sorry, I have been meaning to post these for you guys! Still considering getting the bigger implant on April 15th (read my prior posts and comments.) I love the shape and outcome, just wanted a bit bigger... My cleavage in shirts is not where I was hoping, even with a push-up bra, although I like how I look naked.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

More pics

forgot these pics lol

I think your results are astonishingly beautiful! I can understand that you wanted to go bigger, but the risks are greatly increased the bigger the implants. No one wants saggy boobs with stretched skin that look asymmetrical plus the insane costs for revisions. I think your surgeon made a responsible decision for you and they will look fabulous for years to come! Victoria's Secret has some great push-up bras with and without padding that can help you achieve cleavage and more fullness under clothing. Mine are gigantic and I don't really have cleavage without a bra either. I think the cleavage factor has more to do with individual anatomy than implant size. I wish you the best, and I hope you come to love your new look! :)
Thanks! I found out that my PS is actually doing it for no cost due to the fact that we are friends with him and it's a small and quick procedure. I don't think there will be many risks -- I'm not going that much bigger, just the size I asked for from before the surgery. He did not express any concern for sagging or any complications. Trust me, when you see my boobs in person-- it's not nearly what I asked or paid for. I have barely any cleavage even with a Victoria secret push-up!! It's rather frustrating. With a bathing suit I still look like an A or B cup because my cleavage is so small! It's annoying. I'll post a pic. I look good naked but not with clothes on... That is the point too lol to look good with clothes and bathing suit on!
I think your breasts look beautiful on you. Natural looking in the best way. I wouldn't change anything now if I were you.. But that's your decision of course.

Decisions..

I think I am gonna get the bigger size put in. I am only going to go to about 400-425cc. A lot of people on here have been talking me out of it but everyone I know in person has being sayin to do it because I should get what I want for the price I paid. I just feel like I got nothing near what I asked for and showed him.

I think your boobs look great and you're story has def been helpful to me. Thank you! Do you think going bigger would make exercise uncomfortable?
Thanks!! I'm glad I can help :) lemme know if you have any other questions! I think exercise will be uncomfortable but the same as it would be the size I am right now.
Mod-plus helps with cleavage. If you're unhappy I can understand why you want to change. You spent couple thousand dollars for something. Going bigger might give you a different shape might not sit on your tissue like ones you have now. Comes down to it, it's up to you and ps.

Got the bigger implants put in!

Hi everyone! As you know I have been contemplating whether or not I should get the bigger implants put in. WELL, on Tuesday (April 15) I went through with the surgery and got the bigger size but in. They are now 470cc (I believe... I have to double check that ... But I know they're either 470 or around that.) I am very pleased!! I will post pictures next time I shower (tomorrow probably). Anyway, the surgery went well. The first day hurt a bit and the second day was a little better. Today is day 3 after the revision and I feel MUCH better. My incisions are sore and itchy, that's about it. So far, I am ecstatic that I did it! I am much happier already, even though I have to go through the healing process again. I finally feel I got what I asked for in the first place and can tell they're gonna look great. Like I said, I will post pics later. Thanks for the help and ask questions if you want!!

Xx

Congrats... Hope you continue to heal well. Looking forward to some photos :)
Thank you! I feel so much better today it's like u barely got surgery .
Yayay for you! Would you say the healing process has been easier than the first time around?

Pics of revision -- 470 cc

I believe it's 470 cc lol I have to double check. He told me when I just got out of anesthesia so I have to ask my mom again since she was the coherent one. It's around there at least if it's not that.

I'm very happy. I noticed from the pics that the one side is a tad misshapen so hopefully as they heal that will change. Either way I'm happy. The one side has a small incision above the other one because I got a benign tumor removed a few years back and he was trying to tuck that under but he wasn't able to, so there's a small incision there. It was already scarred though, so I will just have to apply to scar cream again and it will look the same as before.

High profile silicone implants.. Sorry I had to write it first before I forgot my question! Lol, so at the time of procedure you were 20 is that right? How is it that you got silicone implants if they are not FDA approved until the age of 22?
I have heard this before, I don't think that it is true. I know other people who got silicone implants at the age of 18 and I got mine this year at the age of 20. They are high profile gel or whatever, I guess the gel silicone? It is not recommended doing it in someone under the age of 22, but it is not illegal to do it. They say the implant is also not always covered for warranty if you get them before the age of 22 and something happens. It isn't illegal, though.
Can you tell me more about the warranty? I've tried to research but I haven't found much on the warranty.

So happy!!

I am thrilled with my final results and am SO happy to have gotten them re-done. Dr. Kim did a fabulous job and I couldn't be happier!!! Let me know if you guys have any questions, I would love to answer! It has been a month since the procedure and I hve been healing great. MUCH easier than the first time, practically a breeze. I'll post pictures as soon as I can take them.

How are your new ones?
Ahhhh they are amazing !! I love them. I forgot to post pics but I will now
Glad you are happy!! The size looks great on you. Awesome that the recovery wasn't near as rough.

Pics of my new new boobies !!!

470 cc !!! Ithink lol . HP silicone

They look amazing! I might add them to my wish boobs!
Aw thank you so much! I really love them I am so happy I got them done. Seriously couldn't be more pleased.

Some advice for those getting implants!!

Hi guys!

I wanted to share some advice with you guys after having the initial surgery and then getting the revision with the bigger implants.

1. Go bigger than you think you want, and maybe even a bit bigger than your PS says (unless it isn't possible). I say this because my PS was sure I was gonna love the first implant size... but they were way too small and much less than the size I was expressing to him.
2. Don't fear the pain or let the pain influence your decision. There is going to be pain, but nothing you can't bear through... promise!
3. Scar cream and Palmer's Cocoa Butter are the tits. (Pun intended.... :P)
4. Don't let any person make you feel bad about your decision. I have gotten my fair share of negativity thrown at me, from even my best friends and boyfriend. Since I have gotten them, I love them and don't regret it one bit... my boyfriend is also obsessed with them. My friends have complimented me, even the ones that were judgmental in the beginning.
5. Be sure you understand your PS completely. Don't leave any questions unanswered.
6. Shop around for other surgeons before deciding who to use. At the very least, use reviews to determine which surgeons are at the top of your list.
7. Don't buy expensive bras until you are sure you are the final size you are going to be. Many people take up to a year to completely drop and fluff. I wasn't expecting to be able to get a second surgery & wasted hundreds of dollars on bra sizes too small.
8. Work out a lot before your surgery. You're not going to be able to do a lot of the same exercises for a bit afterwards (push ups, pull ups, ab workouts, running... tough or not possible for a while).
9. Stay positive and don't trust the first results. Many people start to freak out within the first month or two of their surgery because their boobs don't look how they wanted yet. You will start to see more of what you'll actually look like around 3 months +. Four months was when I made the decision to go bigger because I knew they wouldn't fluff too much more.
10. Have fun picking out clothes after your surgery!!! This is the best part. And bras. Hehe!

Anyway. I am doing really well. I randomly have soreness or pain... nothing really bothersome but sometimes it can be noticeable. Other than that, I have numbness that is still left... but I am doing perfect! In my last post, I put photos up of what I look like now. I am beyond thrilled... SO much happier than I was before.

Good luck to everyone that plans on getting their boobs done & I DEFINITELY say that it's 100% worth it!!! Comment with questions & I will update my review in the future. :)

can i ask how tall are u? i m 5"5 and. 55 kg. i was thinking. 400 cc . now my size is 32aa. my surgery is tomorrow omg
We are exactly the same statistically. 400 Cc will look great on you. I even suggest going bigger for my siZe because it's better to go bigger than wish you did. Either way 400 cc will look fabulous. Don't be nervous for the surgery, it's really not as painful as everyone says! It is very uncomfortable at first... I admit. But when I look back, pain wasn't even a factor in thinking whether it was worth it because it was SO worth it. I'm much happier now...! My advice is to take it easy and follow all instructions. You will feel significantly better in only a few days. If you read my whole review, you'd see that I went through it twice to put the bigger implant in... So I'm really not lying when I say the pain was not terrible and the whole surgery was worth it. Best of luck... Keep me updated!
You look sooooooo awesome! Happy for you!!
Dr. Paul Kim

Seems to give his honest opinion & know what he is doing. His offices are very nice and clean and the staff is friendly.