Finally....I LOVE my boobies!!!

I've watched my breasts go from a 34A to a...

I've watched my breasts go from a 34A to a 38DD (was pregnant w/ twins), then by 5 months post babies was back down to a 34B. Then the same month got pregnant again and went to a 38D. Then 7 mths after baby, went down to a 34A again! My boobies had, had ENOUGH!

I never felt good about my breasts after having babies. Obviously they were destroyed throughout both of my pregnancies, along w/ nursing 3 babies. But when I lost a great deal of weight after my 3rd baby, I was left with LOTS of stretched skin, not a whole lot of breast tissue and a bony chest. :/

It affected me in every way. Fitting into a bra, a bathing suit, a dress. Being intimate with my husband. I found myself wanting to hide them, every chance I got! It didn't fit ME, when I looked at my body in the mirror. I was young, beautiful, in shape, and then there were these saggy, stretched out boobies.

So I decided to make a change. A breast augmentation.

My PS was amazing and we went with Saline implants, I had about 350cc's in each breast. One may have slightly more than the other, since breasts are sisters...not twins ;)

My incision was in my armpit, which is my surgeons preference. And it was the best location too! Hidden and it healed really nice!

My discomfort was very minimal! I felt tight in the chest, couldn't lift my arms really for the first few days. Every day I got more mobility. But it was once the stitches came out in my armpit, that I really got ALL my mobility back! Those stitches really hinder movement and were kind of annoying actually.

I only took pain medication the first day I was home. Then I took a few ibuprofen and within a day or two I didn't need anything.

I had a binder type of thing wrapped around my breasts when I woke up in recovery and I kept that on for a few days. I had quite a bit of swelling at first, but every day it got better! It took a few weeks for them to drop and round out nicely. They looked like cones at first! But once the swelling dissipated, they became nice and round!

The BEST part about my BA is how natural they look! They aren't too high, so they look like I was born with them!
It's amazing how good I felt after my BA. I felt sexy and confident. It changed my whole perspective about my body and how I felt in clothes, in a bathing suit and most importantly how I felt when I was with my husband!

This is one cosmetic surgery that really makes you feel "womanly". At least for me. Having had various sized breasts throughout the past few years, I always felt the most confident and womanly, when my breasts were fuller. When my breasts were saggy and flat, I just felt like a boy! :/ Not anymore! I love my new boobies!! :)

Photo Update

May 2011- I am 1 week post op from having a...

May 2011- I am 1 week post op from having a revision done on my breasts.
I got pregnant w/ my son just months after having my 1st set of implants. Oops! :)
Needless to say, bc I refrained from having a lift the first time, I had quite a bit of extra skin that needed to go! Plus I lost more breast tissue, boobies had dropped, so I just figured that I'd get them lifted & swap out the implants for ones that were a little bigger! Might as well do it now before gravity takes over down the road! :)
So I had a breast lift & 410 & 430 cc's for my implants done.
No pain meds once I got home after surgery & I just tried to "take it easy". Pretty smooth recovery for the 1st week. Once the stitches came out, on day 7, it's been 100% better in terms of comfort. Those stitches just were irritating!
All is well, just letting time be the ultimate healer now!
I'm so much happier with the lift and so glad that I had it done! They're much fuller & perkier, just the way I like them!!
Looking back at where I first started......this is a 180 transformation! Absolutely amazing!!!!

3 weeks post op & feeling great! Exercised for the...

3 weeks post op & feeling great! Exercised for the 1st time in awhile yesterday! No discomfort at all, but I lifted lightly & ran in intervals. I def need a better sports bra for support! But my incisions are healing great and my breasts have soften a lot this past week!
Most of the time, I forget that I just had surgery 3 wks ago! I'm really happy with my results, they're perfect!!! :)
32DD and loving it!

Hi ladies! So I haven't been on here in a LONG...

Hi ladies! So I haven't been on here in a LONG time! Raising 4 little boys just has taken up every ounce of my time! But I wanted to post an update & let you all see my recovery this far out.
I am 4 1/2 months post op from my Breast Lift/Revision.
My incisions from my breast lift are still red at times and I've had a few instances where part of it opened up a little bit (like a little cyst or something). My PS thinks for whatever reason, my body is just not breaking down the sutures internally. So occasionally they have gotten infected. Nothing major, just need neosporin & a bandaid but it's still annoying. Hopefully that doesn't continue.
My bra size is 32DD..however finding that size in Victoria's Secret can be hard at times. So I have a few bras that are a 34D but I'm super full in them.
I feel amazing & it still was the best thing I could've done for myself! :)
West Chester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. H is one of those surgeon's that really takes the time with each of his patients. He's connected. He's involved. And that's what stands him apart. You aren't just another number. His confidence in his work, truly radiates through him. Which in turn, makes you feel more comfortable. You'll meet surgeons that just want as many procedures on the table as possible, they make more money that way right!? Dr. H isn't one of those surgeons. He wants to help you decide what procedure is right for YOU! And also what procedure isn't right or perhaps ones that you don't need as well. He's done my breast augmentation & my tummy tuck. And I can say, with confidence, that you WILL have a wonderful experience with him during your cosmetic surgery journey. Feel free to ask ME about him or even my experiences with him. I know how scary it can be to find the "right" surgeon. How do you know he/she is the right one? There's no specific answer for that, its just something you feel in your gut. And for me, I just knew. And since then, a lot of my friends have felt the same way about him too! :)