Extended Tummy Tuck in 4 Days!! Also Thigh Lift - Newport Beach, CA

Hello, I first want to thank everyone for posting...

Hello, I first want to thank everyone for posting here, it certainly is helpful to me as I prepare (mentally) for my upcoming procedure. I will post before and afters as well. I have had 2 pregnancies and have always had a fairly flat tummy. I'm 47 years old and it seems in the last couple years my skin laxity has changed drastically along with the muffin top that seems to be getting bigger! I've dieted and exercised regularly without much improvement....and actually you can't diet skin to shrink.... soooo here goes it.

Has anyone gone home directly after the procedure? I was told to stay at an extended care center but feel I would much rather be home and have my nurse friend come and watch over me. Any thoughts? Wish me luck!!

On day 5....see previous post

On day 5....see previous post

At 7 days, moving slow and bent over. Incisions...

At 7 days, moving slow and bent over. Incisions are healing slowly and one looks like it may need to be revised (which my PS warned me of) as I had the spiral thigh lift as well which entailed a lot of stretching of the skin. I am so amazed that I didn't bruise more. I am still taking the Arnaca and I feel it has been really beneficial.

He is a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (not Cosmetic) which means he is recognized by the AMA and his peers as qualified. He also does over thirty body lifts a year (in addition to TT and other procedures) so that is important. I also spoke to his patients and studied all his pics. He also is the Dr that invented the spiral thigh lift and is published.