Extended Tummy Tuck in 4 Days!! Also Thigh Lift - Newport Beach, CA

Hello, I first want to thank everyone for posting...

Hello, I first want to thank everyone for posting here, it certainly is helpful to me as I prepare (mentally) for my upcoming procedure. I will post before and afters as well. I have had 2 pregnancies and have always had a fairly flat tummy. I'm 47 years old and it seems in the last couple years my skin laxity has changed drastically along with the muffin top that seems to be getting bigger! I've dieted and exercised regularly without much improvement....and actually you can't diet skin to shrink.... soooo here goes it.

Has anyone gone home directly after the procedure? I was told to stay at an extended care center but feel I would much rather be home and have my nurse friend come and watch over me. Any thoughts? Wish me luck!!

On day 5....see previous post

On day 5....see previous post

At 7 days, moving slow and bent over. Incisions...

At 7 days, moving slow and bent over. Incisions are healing slowly and one looks like it may need to be revised (which my PS warned me of) as I had the spiral thigh lift as well which entailed a lot of stretching of the skin. I am so amazed that I didn't bruise more. I am still taking the Arnaca and I feel it has been really beneficial.

He is a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (not Cosmetic) which means he is recognized by the AMA and his peers as qualified. He also does over thirty body lifts a year (in addition to TT and other procedures) so that is important. I also spoke to his patients and studied all his pics. He also is the Dr that invented the spiral thigh lift and is published.

It went GREAT I choose him for my doctor~ I love his body work but now I am second guessing his breat work! thanks not good ha ha ha. My surgery is Aug 4th! I love it in Theroy~ he is doing a Breast Reduction first then a lift then placing the implant so it will stay liflted for a really long time. Only beacasse I am stareding out so saggy. I love that concept no other doctor was going to do that for me or even suggested that for me and I love it~ but I really want the high profile implant and he wants the moderate and that's really NOT what I want~ I have already had my pre- op in fact they did it the same day since Aug 4th is so close I had to run to the back and grab my 20% in cash and everything. No pressure there ha ha ha~ I really wanted to go to my other consults to feel 100% sure I was making the best choice but they said NO ( if I wanted the Aug 4th date) it's now or no~ Wow pressure pressure pressure! they wouldn't even give me a half a day to think about it they gave me 30 mins! Anyways I feel better knowing you like him do you still like him??? Anyways At first I was at first I was going with TT and The breast but now I am doing the breast and the thighs first~ I am having big back issues~ what do you think?
Did you decide to go with Dr. Agha? What did you think?
I have my Appt. Wed. I can't wait! thanks for the encouragement!
Let me know how it goes! Tell him I say hi!!
Did you do the Procare?
Are you still SO happy with your procedures! I would love to see updated pics of your legs! Did they stay nice and tight? Oh I am so excited to see your results.
Thanks so much for sharing! I am thinking of doing this with a Breast lift!
And BTW you look amazing!
Thanks!good luck! You will live dr a!
I am thinking of getting the sprial thigh lift. How much is it approx.? Thanks!
Not exactly sure because I had tummy tuck with it. Maybe around 8k???

Hi RNKay,

I'd love to talk to you in private and see how good you look now. Is there any way that I can contact you? I'll have to see his patients and make the decision this week b/c I'd like to have the procedure done next month and all of his appointments go fast. Please email me at {Edited}. I check my email frequently so I'll contact you right away. By the way, I need your name so I can let them know that you refer me. Thanks!

{Edited by Kirsty: Please do not place personal contact information into public forums. This information can be shared via private message}
Yes absolutely. Let me know how it goes!!
No prob! 2121 pacific coast hwy corona del mar ca 949-644-2442. Good luck!!
Great! I just had appmt w/ him last Fri. He was so polite and honest! I really liked him. I'll ask to speak with his real patients to make the decision since i had a bad experience last time. Should I tell his office that you refered me? Thx!
Hi RNKay, who was the ps? Can i have his name and address? Also, you mentioned about fat transfer? where was it transfered to? Thx
Dr Agha. Newport beach. Fat tx from flanks/lower back to buttock to lift and shape. Keep me posted
Thanks RNKay! Do you happen to have his phone or the address? Thanks again!
Just eat well, read ,and pray. Ya, and you will look good after while. My surgery wasn't done well but I still look better.So be happy and positive.
Oohhh thanks so much for the info it makes me feel better! My incisions are not healing well. I was stretched soooo tight. So part of it will have to be revised which we anticipated and will be done in office (not OR). The inner thigh lift is so great. I love that part!! I'm like you girlfriend! Junk in the trunk!! But I'm glad! Haha will post pics soon!
Gotta love the Junk in the trunk...women should have curves! Did your incisions open up? You have a great doc so I am sure he will fix you up and you will do great. I know what you are saying about the "tight" thing. I can remember feeling like I was going to just pop open from being pulled so tight. Can't wait to see your ne pics :) Hang in there girlfriend!
How are you doing?
Kimmers, I have had a really hard time this week....just not healing well in the incisions. I have to do dressing changes twice a day...and it's just so depressing, I couldn't stop crying yesterday. My Dr. keeps assuring me that it's all going to be okay.But....ohhh I could go on, but now trying to be positive. I'm exactly three weeks post op today. I'm going to see him this afternoon so will see. I am standing straight! that's positive!! Still quite swollen and haven't lost wt. I do notice inches tho. How are you doing?
I am sorry you are having such a hard time with the healing. When we go into this we never really know exactly how we will feel or how long it will take to heal. That is very frustrating. I can remember having days where I would cry between weeks 2-3..it was aweful and you can't stop it. I can remember going to see my doctor at week two post op and having a melt down and asking what the hell I was thinking. He assured me everything would be fine and it would just take time. Are you able to get out of the house at all for some fresh air and to be around people? Could you go to a mall and just sit and have a coffee and people watch? Now you know that can bring some good comedy and tears of laughter. That is what I did when I was so sad and it really helped. I sat in the middle of the mall for about two hours and it did cheer me up. I can remember sitting there swollen, drains hanging from my body, couldn't stand up straight, basically a mess.....BUT I thought to myself...Darn I still look better than some of these people walking around he mall. Some of the clothes, hair and make-up totally cracked me up. Are you taking any kind of supplements that may help in healing? Vitamin C...I also found that good lean protein really helped in my healing. Keep your chin up, get plenty of rest and know you will get better. Your body is just giving you fits for some reason. One day soon you will wake up and feel great and be glad you did this. It is hard I know but please hang tough! What did your doctor say at our appt the other day?
My doc told me to not get on the scale until 8 weeks, but that most do it at 4 weeks. I did it at 4 days and then again at 2 weeks. Keep your chin up, it will get better! The more you move and walk, the easier it will be to stand up straight. I was instructed to walk as much as possible and at week 2 I could walk on the treadmill. Ask your doc or look in your book that they sent home with you about that. It really helped me. I did swell a lot at first after walking on the treadmill, but, after a few days I didn't.