I Was Addicted to This Nice N Easy, Quick in N out Procedure, Until It Really Burned my Body - Los Angeles, CA

I received the Exilis Treatment 6-7 times,...

I received the Exilis Treatment 6-7 times, Why?

1.) I feel like no one gets it, but these two tiny pinches of fat lay above & near the two lil dimples above my ass - and as a matter of fact - they F***ing HURT. At least the Exilis gave temp. relief by just the deep rubbing motion and semi-lift/tightening (when the smart nurse did it the right way).

2.) I don't want lipo while it's summer - aka: spare me that ugly tight bandage body apparatus, lol, sick. I'm still 5'10.5" and weigh around 127-132lbs and age 28/F… the real Lipo will weight until winter.

3.) Because I have taken up ballet again and wanted to feel more lifted, tightened skin Exilis seemed like an inexpensive, non-invasive, not much risk unless you get the BAD NURSE doing it THE WRONG WAY.

His M.D. is in Emergency Care Medicine - not aesthetic laser skin care. But it's the nurse I should really tell him about, and show him my embarrassing pics of the burns, scabs, peeling, still healing in week 3. I received three straight and narrow burns - strangely - on the other side - where the nurse places what is called an electrical Ground Pad I believe?