I Was Addicted to This Nice N Easy, Quick in N out Procedure, Until It Really Burned my Body - Los Angeles, CA

I received the Exilis Treatment 6-7 times,...

I received the Exilis Treatment 6-7 times, Why?

1.) I feel like no one gets it, but these two tiny pinches of fat lay above & near the two lil dimples above my ass - and as a matter of fact - they F***ing HURT. At least the Exilis gave temp. relief by just the deep rubbing motion and semi-lift/tightening (when the smart nurse did it the right way).

2.) I don't want lipo while it's summer - aka: spare me that ugly tight bandage body apparatus, lol, sick. I'm still 5'10.5" and weigh around 127-132lbs and age 28/F… the real Lipo will weight until winter.

3.) Because I have taken up ballet again and wanted to feel more lifted, tightened skin Exilis seemed like an inexpensive, non-invasive, not much risk unless you get the BAD NURSE doing it THE WRONG WAY.

I have just bought an Exillis Elite machine, so thank you for posting your photos and for the comments about the grounding pad, as soon as i saw the burn i suspected that improperly placed pads were the cause. I will show your pictures and following comments to my girls at work to make sure that they always use a new pad and place it correctly. Thank you for writing in and teaching us something. Hope the treatment works for you.
I tried this and did four treatments and seen absolutely no improvement. I did the lipo and wish I had saved the money I spent on this and just applied it to lipo. But live and learn becuz it does seem to work for many, I just have a stubborn body.
Christine Im sorry you had such an awful experience. I am a physician in commack Long island who performs exilis treatments and I really believe in the results. What happened to you is the ground pad which allows the electrical energy to be safely exited from your body was not properly functioning. The pad needs constant contact with the skin or else you will get an electrical burn. placing the pad on a moving body area such as the stomach ( lower abdomen) which is constantly expanding and contracting with every breath you take makes for variable GP contact. I believe ou will get better in time but the pad should always go on a solid body area ( thigh, lower back, upper back but not abdomen or chest)

His M.D. is in Emergency Care Medicine - not aesthetic laser skin care. But it's the nurse I should really tell him about, and show him my embarrassing pics of the burns, scabs, peeling, still healing in week 3. I received three straight and narrow burns - strangely - on the other side - where the nurse places what is called an electrical Ground Pad I believe?