Excellent Results - Pain Free Treatment - Look Great!!!!

I am a 45 year old female.  Recently, I have...

I am a 45 year old female.  Recently, I have noticed some reseding of my hairline in the front of my head - I attribute the hairloss to wearing baseball caps for many years since no one in my family has suffered this problem.  Styling my hair always seemed to involve covering up the large bare spots which I hated . . . So, at the recommendation of my plastic surgeon, I thought it would be worht a try to have a hair transplant.  My doctor was kind, patient, and thoroughly educated me on the process.  I have now had 2 hair transplant surgeries and it looks great.  The first surgery gave me a good indication that I could do more work successfully and with the recent second surgery, I was able to fill in the bare triangles more and also fill in around the hairline under my bangs.

OMG! The results are natural and fantastic . . . . I hate the 4 months it takes for the hair to start growing but it finally does - 100% of the transplants took so it is quite filled in . . . there was no pain either - I drove myself to and from the appointment (it did take all day).   There is mild annoyance for three days waiting for the staples on the harvested area to come out.  Other than that, I took one painpill for sleep the second night.

Interesting fact, none of the transplanted hairs are growing in gray - they all have full color which shocked me.

I just cannot wait to be able to style my hair anyway that I want and have it be thick and full in the front.  :)  It will be so great!  I HIGHLY recommend this procedure to women who, may or may not, realize that it is helpful for them too.

I will post pics in June when the new hairs start growing from the latest transplant done last week.

Photo Update

Considering another transplant - 6 yrs later

I am now considering another round of transplanting . . . the original transplant did a great job and has lasted well for 6yrs - but, I see some scalp in the transplant areas so I am thinking another round is in order! I loved doing this for myself - it made a world of difference in how I felt about my appearance.
Dr. James B. DeYarman

My doctor De Yarmen was patient, kind, accomodating, and a little funny. He put me at ease about the procedure.