Excellent Results - Pain Free Treatment - Look Great!!!!

I am a 45 year old female.  Recently, I have...

I am a 45 year old female.  Recently, I have noticed some reseding of my hairline in the front of my head - I attribute the hairloss to wearing baseball caps for many years since no one in my family has suffered this problem.  Styling my hair always seemed to involve covering up the large bare spots which I hated . . . So, at the recommendation of my plastic surgeon, I thought it would be worht a try to have a hair transplant.  My doctor was kind, patient, and thoroughly educated me on the process.  I have now had 2 hair transplant surgeries and it looks great.  The first surgery gave me a good indication that I could do more work successfully and with the recent second surgery, I was able to fill in the bare triangles more and also fill in around the hairline under my bangs.

OMG! The results are natural and fantastic . . . . I hate the 4 months it takes for the hair to start growing but it finally does - 100% of the transplants took so it is quite filled in . . . there was no pain either - I drove myself to and from the appointment (it did take all day).   There is mild annoyance for three days waiting for the staples on the harvested area to come out.  Other than that, I took one painpill for sleep the second night.

Interesting fact, none of the transplanted hairs are growing in gray - they all have full color which shocked me.

I just cannot wait to be able to style my hair anyway that I want and have it be thick and full in the front.  :)  It will be so great!  I HIGHLY recommend this procedure to women who, may or may not, realize that it is helpful for them too.

I will post pics in June when the new hairs start growing from the latest transplant done last week.

I have been thinking of doing this for some years now because my hairline was changed due to doing too much electrolysis years ago. My hair is very thick otherwise and at a consultation they told me I was a very good candidate. Will you be posting pictures soon? I think you had the same problem I have now. Please let me know when you will post pics! Thank you so much.
I did not pay too much - you don't know what you are talking about so you should not write ridculous comments. I love my hair transplant - it looks absolutely natural and gorgeous!!!!
Threezn7s...you paid too much for that transplant. First of all, how many thousand of follicular units he transplant? how many sessions?

Photo Update

Thanks for sharing a very informative post about hair treatment. I read the whole post and decide to share it with my friends. Because this is a very helpful post ,who those suffer from hair loss problem. Thanks.
Hair replacement is one of the best things I ever did for myself.  I am really happy with my results 6 yrs later and am consider doing more.  Please feel free to ask me any questions about it.
Hi! 6 years after and it continues growing? Wow. It's been in August 10 it's 8 months since I got mi transplant. Does it continue to grow after 8 months? Or are these my results. I though that a lot more hairs were going to grow. Could it be that I have to wait more?

Considering another transplant - 6 yrs later

I am now considering another round of transplanting . . . the original transplant did a great job and has lasted well for 6yrs - but, I see some scalp in the transplant areas so I am thinking another round is in order! I loved doing this for myself - it made a world of difference in how I felt about my appearance.
You look Great! My wife owns a High End hair Salon and sends a lot of women to a Dr she knows who are thinning. Hang in there. Women usually have so much donor hair, you can get several procedures!
Dr. James B. DeYarman

My doctor De Yarmen was patient, kind, accomodating, and a little funny. He put me at ease about the procedure.