I am a 43 old 5'5 female 123 pounds with a very...

I am a 43 old 5'5 female 123 pounds with a very petite frame. Last year I was involved in a very serious car accident which left me with many scars and a broken back and shattered spine. I have been thinking about implants for over 10 years and did have one procedure scheduled 10 years. The reason for me not doing it back then was my girlfriend had done it and one of her implants had to be redone, it shifted on her. The pain that has feeling put me Into panic mode and I canceled my surgery. Now having been In the worse pain I have ever experienced I am ready for this.
I went to 5 different plastic surgeons, and it has taken me 7 months to find the right one and doing my research.
I have to say, don't believe all this crap you read on the Internet.. If that was the case, I would never have picked out the 500cc silicon high profile 45 implants.
I have one son, he is 23 and supports my choice, along with my ortho. Surgeon and my pain doctor and my family doctor. I have a great support group. But enough of that, lets talk implants..
500cc will take me to a 32D, I am currently a 32A. I am nervous that they will look to BIG, but with my research and the help of 5 different Plastic Surgeons, my feelings of nervous -are gone. Here are before pictures.
I will come back the night before my surgery and give you updates and through out this process.
Remember I also have PT that I am scheduled to do 2 xs a week.

My before photos

Here are a few more before pictures

Getting closer

Tomorrow I will be getting my scripts filled. I am starting to get very excited..

Countdown.

Well my Meds for surgery are filled. I went to target and bought my sports bras. Ladies, I was told to make sure to get one that fits your frame before your implants. I am a small. The first month to two months are very important and you want to keep those Babies high and tight. That's were those babies will be sitting. My GF informed that her cousin didn't listen to her surgeon and wore a regular bra 2 weeks after her surgery and she had to have them redone. Very important to wear your sports bras and keep your babies lifted.

Before

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY

Well this is it, no backing out. I am going to be heading to the grocery and getting my food for the weekend. Going to my PS to make sure I have all my info and all my medicines. I am sure my PS thinks I am crazy, but this is a very serious operation. It's life changing.
I will come back later today and tell you my grocery list and my doctors last minute instructions..
Excited excited excited
wishing you luck and a fast recovery!
Good luck with your proceudre tomorrow! Keep us in the loop on your recovery

The night before

Well ok, it's 10:30 here in evansville, Indiana. I have all my Meds filled, have my clothes ready for tomorrow, showered and shaved my "needed" places. I am having a glass of wine and taking one of my nerve pills. ( I am so anxious ).. I stopped by my PS this morning to make sure I had all my information ready. ( I think they probably think I am crazy ) but to me, it's not being crazy, it's just making sure I have everything ready. Julie ( his wife ) she works for my PS, went over all of it again, she really is wonderful. I have my GF over, she is suppose to be here to help, but she decided she would get drunk. Not happy with that at all. I have my mother and well, my best male friend will be taking my mom and I in the morning. ( the GF is kicked to the curb!!) but anyway, getting back to me and tomorrow.. I am getting up at 5:30 and leaving my home @ 6:30. Check in is at 7am and surgery is @ 8:30.. Said it would take 45 minutes and recovery 1-2 hours. I will have my mother taking pictures after the procedure and I will be keeping you posted..

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! I enjoyed reading your review. Sounds like you're ready to go! Sorry about the girlfriend bailing...perhaps there is a bit of jealousy there? Good luck tomorrow! We'll be awaiting your update!

Thank you so much!! I just love the support from this site!! It's amazing
I will keep you in loop for sure!! Thank yoj

Morning!!

Well it's 5:30 am.. Getting ready to do my final preps before we leave to the hospital.
Be back when we are at the hospital.. Bring on the boobies

At the hospital

Checked in, great staff here Methodist Hospital in Henderson
Blood pressure was good and now ready for the next steps..
Thank you. And she was left behind today..

Morning

Iv started.. Nausea patch, now just waiting for the doctor
They gave me a Valium and some Pepcid..
Nurses here are amazing..
Good luck!
Good luck, girl! Excited for you. Can't wait to hear about the experience!

My Boobies

Well it's been 4 and. A half hours
I am back home and sitting in the sun with my friends and feel AMAZING!! This is wonderful.. I have no pain
Just tightness
The doctor said it was a little harder because I didn't have a lot of tissue with my small frame..
After looking at them I wish I would of went bigger.. Crazy huh.
Just took my pain medicine and muscle relaxer .. Had chicken sandwich already and feel AMAZING. This isn't hard all.. Wow

My new Boobies

Boobies

Boobies..

Just amazing how feel

10 hours into it

Well it's almost 10 hours into it...-And I am just on awe that I am running around and not feeling any pain.. My boobies are just tight and, hard as heck...
Just say down after cleaning up some stuff ( my laundry ) and put a ice pack on and having a glass of wine .. I know it's a no no.. But I think I should be ok with one.. ( my mom popped open a good one ) how could I say no..
Have family and friends over and they are all in shock because I am up running around like nothing happen.
I pray it stays this way

More photos

First night to sleep with these new boobies

As I was looking at all of the pictures on here with everyone's post op
I noticed they had bandages wrapped around them. I walked out with no bra and a jacket!!
I am wearing a sports bra.. And was not told to sleep up or to even wear a sports bra or my medical bra
Any advice on that?
I am going to sleep sitting up and wearing a sports bra..
Again any advice

1st night

Well slept for 3 hours
Awake now,, had to move to the recliner
My bed wasn't made for sleeping sitting up.. So now I am in the recliner .. Took some pain Meds and muscle relaxers.. Keep you posted

2nd morning / day

It's 630 and and I am feeling the pressure.. I feel they look a little different, but everyone say the will settle... Slept better on recliner.. Took my Meds again a few minutes ago.. Keeping ahead of the pain. Which isn't that bad it's just the tight ness
Have ice packs on again..
Will keep you posted
:-)

Post op. day 2

Starting to feel the pressure
Need to rest now I guess
Been up doing stuff and I Can tell that it's starting to be to much
Here are my day 2 pictures
You look great! I'm glad to hear your recovery is going well. Isn't it hard to get the sports bra on? I feel like I have trouble getting them on and I haven't even had surgery. I'm curious because I am wondering what kind to purchase.
Go to target and get the size you would wear now If its small get small If medium get medium Get the ones with elastic no wire You want them tight.. To hold them up The way you position them is the way they will fall Here are a few pictures of the bras I bought at target ok

Sports bras

Here are the sports bras I purchased
wow they look great!!! I think you chose some good sports bras. Keep up the icing :)
Thank you I am keeping up with the icing.. That does feel good..
Not sure if you've sorted out the bra, but my PS was pretty insistent I wear a front closing, formed cup with a band around the top. The front close won't compromise your stitches and the band will help push the implants down where u want them. (Marena group, B15) is what I used. Mine settled in 6 days, so I could stop wearing the band, he still recommends front close sports type bras with moulded cups for a few more weeks. Good luck!

2nd day

More pictures

2nd day

Not really taking a lot of my pain Meds.. I really am not feeling pain
It's more of the pressure.. Loving very minute of it.. Can't wait to the swelling goes down
Love all of you that are following! Means a lot

2nd night / time for bed

All is well
Ice packs and muscle relaxer
Tomorrow is shower and bandage day!!
Will keep you posted
Photos and all
Walmart. Fruit of the loom brand.They make a front closure sports bra. Target doesn't have any. IM sure you can get some at Dicks sporting goods but the.one at Walmart was recommended by my PS and they are $7 each

Day 3

Woke up a couple of times in the night.. Took my muscle relaxer and went right back to sleep.
Today is shower day..
Woke up this morning with a lot of tightness and have ice on them now.. Keep you posted after shower
Love you guys so much
Great website
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

what size and profile did you get? I love the pic of you topless in the car!
Allergan Natrelle Style 45 Smooth Round Full / High Profile Silicone Gel Breast implant.. Thank you so much for the compliment

Sunday

Drove yesterday and actually went out on the boat. Hardly no pain.. Just still swollen and sore
The pictures in am posting are from yesterday
I will post today's photos later after church
But I drone from evansville to Louisville ky yesterday all by myself..

Day 3 photos

Here are my boobies
Day 3

Laser procedure

Went into my ps office yesterday and had another service done
I will return later this afternoon and show you my photos and explain how it works
Hope all is well

Ending jt

Well doesn't look like I. Have any people reading my story
So I am going to just end my journey now
I was wanting to share my laser experience with you
I will include pics
But no reason to keep writing when no one follows
Good luck
what was the laser for?
My wrinkles, and the skin over my eyes. It's called sciton Deep laser ( wow, someone is reading this) I was giving up on this site.. Seems like I posted and posted and no one read, so I just said fuck it, I won't tell them how amazing things have been
I get emails whenever you update or someone comments & read it. I think lots of women are reading your posts. :)

Day 6/ boobies and laser

My implants are doing fantastic
No need to wear a bra, no need to cover the incision site. Go Friday to have them looked at. Yesterday I had a sciton deep laser peel and wow,,, PS said I was a tough girl. It didn't hurt till he was finished. The cold air that his assistant ( wife ) kept blowing onto my face was worse then the actual whole procedure.
It burns badly, it's a 2nd degree burn. I took a pain pill, Valium and muscle relaxer and came home. Say in the recliner and did nothing. Waited 6 hours and washed my face with the product they gave me and it was so painful!! That hurt worse then my BA.. Slept half ass.. Not really a good nights sleep. Woke up @ 7 and called it a night and made my coffee. Eyes were swollen like they said and my breast felt fine. Iced my breast and still have not used the bathroom ( yes,, I am clogged. Lol )
Called the doctor ( because I am that kind of girl ) and asked about icing my eyes. They said yes.. So I have iced my eyes, iced my breasts and washed my face 3 xs already. Face doesn't. Hurt it's just a sunburn. Will keep you posted..

One week check up

Well my breast are doing fabulous and my face is healing nicely. Not any of my friends are willing to have the laser done.. Chickens, lol.. Here are my boobies one week out and my face at 5 days.. I am very happy with both. With my BA I was Informed that hey used the Keller Funnel and it's really amazing, if you get a chance google it and they had a story on the Doctors about it.. Well worth the extra 200$. I can get back to my Phyiscal therapy and start doing all the things I have before the surgery. The swelling is just the hardest thing right now, they feel as if they are about to bust out of my skin. I just didn't have a lot of skin to work with is what he told me. But the results are fabulous and I can't wait for the swelling and my face to heal..

Congratulations! You look great! I have to admit your "Day of Treatment" photo with Taco Bell in the background was a first for me. ;)  How did you manage this photo? I'm so happy to hear your recovery has been going well. You even drove on Day 3 and did another cosmetic procedure on Day 5. Feel free to start another review about your laser experience in the RealSelf Deep Laser Peel community! Looking forward to more updates!

Oh the laser looks painful! I agree with maybaby517 that you didn't look like you needed the laser and your friends do look like they are going for fake. But you go girl, whatever makes you happy.
You didn't look like you needed the laser treatment to begin with but if your happy with the results that's all that matters!! Boobs look good your friend was obviously going for the total fake look. So I guess once again whatever makes one happy!!

Pissed about face

Well I am very unhappy with my face.. I don't see anything that's different and went through that pain.. I go back Monday and he better have a damn good explanation for this.. Please anyone help!!
I absolutely love your results! Thanks for sharing your photos!
You dont see any results cause like I said in my opinion you didnt need it to begin with. :0)
Well thank you, but I was told that it would be FABULOUS.. Going on Monday, well keep you posted.. My boobies are still very high.. But I am liking them :-)

Update

Went to PS and all is well
Face will take about 4 months but will look fabulous
Boobies are still high and tight.. Haven't dropped yet.. Go back July 23.. Going to do a laser blog on here..
Much love to all of yoj
Thanks for sharing your story and photos! You are one tough cookie! I hope my recovery goes 1/2 as smoothly as yours is going!
You will be fine... I been through a little bit of more rough times lol.. But now I see the light.. With my face and my boobies.. Lol Wish these puppies would drop

Face progress

It's about 2 weeks and face is showing signs of collagen coming in
It's amazing.. I need to just not listen to all my friends who have no medical degree and listen to what I l is and what I have learned in school.
I mean I am licensed ESTHETICIAN
And now about these things, was just worried he didn't use right products or had not done a lot of lasers
He needs to explain the process better
And to be honest I am the one who is writing the process of what to expect and giving him a copy..
If anyone has any questions about this laser or what to expect please please please contact me!! I will help you everyday and tell you how to move forward and make you calm and not freak out..
Your boobs look amazing. Did you get saline or silicone? What size? Did Dr. Zieg implant under your pec muscle? he wants to do 400cc on me but I'm reluctant to go that big. I go into the office for more imagaging because I'm so undecided as to how big to go. So glad you are posting your story. I'm so in evansville, in. I have so many questions.
Im having dr Zieg do my implants this Thursday, Im 60 and have wanted to do this for years. So glad you have posted your story, very helpful
HI, I NOTICED THAT IN THE LAST PIC THAT YOU POSTED OF YOUR BREAST, YOU WROTE "HORRIBLE BOOBIE JOB" WHY DO YOU THINK SO? THEY LOOK FINE TO ME.

Been a while

Been reading all the new boobie stories, amazing!! Congrats to all of you.. I am going to take some pictures today of my boobies and post them and of my face..
Very nice :) and I hope you love them
I am sorry I didn't read these before I am silicon 500cc under the muscle, let me know what happened.. Hope your surgery went well Today
Awesome!! Keep me posted

Today's pictures

Wondering if you're implants are still high? I'm surprised that your PS didn't have you wear a compression bra? Do you think that would help, or not? Wondering for myself and aftercare. Thanks for blogging your story... Really helps us readers, even months later, to read someone's story so detailed. Thanks.
My procedure was Thursday at 7:30 am. I was back home by 10:00 am. During my consultation , Dr zieg suggested 400 or 450. But I ended up deciding on 350. Julie his wife had done some imaging on me and I loved that look on me. She thought 350 too. This is the end of my second day and I'm doing quite well. The tightness and soreness has its moments. They do feel like they want to burst out of my chest. I guess that's normal. I'm thinking one more day then I should start to feel better I noticed in one of your posts you are a licensed esthetician. So am I, I also been a hairdresser for over 30 years. Im a young 60 year old. I was a A cup but didn't even fill it. I would buy heavily padded 36B. So I feel comfortable at that size. I can't wait until I can get into my bath ing suit. I think dr zieg is an awesome PS. He also did my nose several years back. Your story helped me to make my final decision to go through with. Thanks again for posting.
Well hello there.. So glad it went well.. I am praying for a good recovery with my face.. I go back Tuesday for my face and breasts..I did the allegen high profile 500cc silicon and I love them.. They are still high, kind of a weird feeling doing it at this age lol..there are moments that I want to take them out and have my little ones back lol.. Hard to find a comfortable bra that's for sure lol.. Well keep me posted and take care..

More face pictures

Getting nervous reading all these horrible stories regarding scaring
Here is my face today. If my PS did me wrong and leaves me scarred I will make his life hell.. I go back tomorrow and I will ask one more time about these scars or lines on my face. Any advice?
Yes they are still High but I can tell they are dropping.. They feel Amazing and real.. I just pray my face heals .. The boobies are an easy fix, but your face is just something a little more nerve racking..
I can tell they are dropping a bit from the new pics. Your face looks very painful. I sure hope you get some answers from the PS!
Your boobs look awesome. Friends that have implants say the look will change daily until they settle where they're going to set. Swelling needs to go still. Do you have any pain at this point? I think your face will need the time it takes. Please be patient. Pin your PS down on this.

Doctors office

Always telling me that it takes time. So I am now going to give it another month and see how if it fades.. It has some what, but like I said, I am not a person who wears makeup.. Having boobies looked at also today.. Keep you posted
I really do like my PS & don't have anything negative to say, it's just praying that the laser went well.. Thanks for your support
Wow your boobies look great! I too am an Esthetician. As far as I know laser continues to improve over six months. I am interested in how it turns out. How bad did the laser hurt? What kind of laser? Thanks!
Scion laser It hurt very badly and wasn't informed at all about the long process.: well keep you posted Now have the dark lines from the laser and having to wear a ton of makeup Do not like one thing about it at all to be honest..
i am reading your story! ;) I think you have a great result with your BA - better to be a little high and drop - than be droopy and low. I also find your posts on the face laser procedure very informative - curious to see what happens with you in the next month & if these lines fade for you. I would like to get laser done on my face, but I am too scared! Also - when I went to my dermatologist's office and asked about a laser procedure, they couldn't give me any information, had no brochure, couldn't tell me the type of laser they use, nothing! All they could say is "It'll be $2500!!!" Well I'm not paying $2500 for someone to put a laser on my face if they can't even tell me anything about it - scared me away!

Photos

Here are some new photos of my face
And of the product you use ( phase 2)
I start the obiagi tomorrow
Also no Improvement on my eyes as ms Julie ( my PS ) his wife

Tell me what you think girls
             beautiful results! your breast look so pretty!
Thank you..

Wow, your breasts look amazing! Glad to hear you're lovin' them! Do you still have to do PT for injuries from your car accident? I can't imagine how this must feel to do PT during your recovery. I just sent you a PM...hoping you'll start a review in the Laser community about your recent procedure. Take care!

Almost 2 months

They are starting to fall and they feel great. Probably the only thing this PS can do.. Anything else he sucks.
Your boobies look great how is your results from the laser coming along. I hope much improvement for you face.
Thank you, so do yours!! Very nice!! The face is not good, but I keep hoping and praying.. After my accident and the things I been through, I can't believe a PS would do this.. Glad your enjoying your boobies :-) Very noce
That's horrible. Especially something going wrong with ones face you can hide the boobies but what do you do about your face. Again Ill keep You in my prayers I hope the PS is at least doing something about it!!

Love them

Went to VS was told I am now a DD
Love them
Your boobies look amazing!! I am waiting to get mine done, I hope my result is as good as yours
Well thank you!!! I do love my new boobies :-)

4 months

Tomorrow will be my 4 month checkup
Love my breasts .. Maybe a little too big, but I do have to say he did get that right..
Need to find a good Botox doctor now.. They are too expensive
I Go for my BA in 27 days !!!! Im a A36 going to have 525 CC added :0) Ive heard people talk about massaging your boobs after the surgery. Did you not do this?
I did after the first week My breast look amazing And feel great.. I am Happy with them.. As for the other, well no!!

December

Recent photos
They are beautiful

The Best BA doctor in this tristate !!

If you are in the tristate area of Evansville Indiana and are thinking about BA you have to see Dr. Zeig
hi am booked to have 500cc high profile under the muscle in 11 days here in wales in the uk x just hope they will look as good as yours xxx
Good luck and keep me posted I love mine..
hi considering my boobs being done, yours look great and I will be going ahead with the operation now deffo..... I am a A cup and small build D or Dd might be a good idea for myself and confidence. I am in the UK South WALES, welsh and close to Catherine Zeta Jones, Tom Jones Richard Burton and Michael Sheen.
Henderson Plastic Surgeon

Only good in this field Do not go to for anything else!!!!