All my Life...- Eugene, OR

Well, here I go! This is something I would have...

Well, here I go!
This is something I would have liked to do earlier in my life, but this is how it work out.
I'm 52 years old, mother of one and grandmother of three.
So here a little history of me......
It was a different time when I was young in grade school, so much bullying and hard core teasing, you name it, and I was called it, about my nose. It made me a mean and a unhappy person. We do get over most of it, but yet don't forget ! Even as a adult I had so weird things happen.
I flight a little depression, but basically I have a good life and am happy!
I'm so excited to have this done, so far not nervous.
I want to be a role model to my daughter and grandchildren, that if you don't like something about yourself, change it! mentally or physically, you have the power.
I'm sure the nervous thing will kicking soon.
I read "Real Self" everyday, its really helped me to make this decision.
Thank you everyone for your sharing of your self's.
Trying to post pictures!

All my Life.........

Pictures ????????

Time is almost here !!

Tuesday at 7:30 am. Wow! hard to believe.
Starting to feel a little numb all over, nerves are starting to kick in!

The time is almost here!!!

Can't believe Tue. is almost here, one more full day, Wow!
Starting to feel the nerves kicking in, giving me a allover numb feeling.

Surgery, check

I made it! wow! Everything went good!
I did find out I'm a little "chatty Kathy" under the influence of drugs, when I woke up from surgery, I couldn't shut up, Lol!!! the bad thing is I remember part of it.
So I hope, my surgeon did a great job, time will tell, right.

And now the lovely pictures, Ha ha !

Day two, feeling good

One eye is bruised above and below and other eye just above, I think that's all good.

Being a little older, I had some vertical lines above and below my lips, I had those filled too at the time of surgery.

My two requests to my surgeon was I didn't want a piggy nose or daffy duck lips(rather below and above lips) Lol !

Bruising starting turn yellow

I feel the the best about mid day, I think I feel better each day, maybe a little back and forth.

This is Day 4 ! Picture time, It's a combo of Miss Piggy and Daffy Duck ! Lol !

Day 5, getting tired of getting tired!

Time is starting to drag.... but, cast is coming off Monday, I think!
I guess I'm confused about it, some people get a second cast or get it taped. I had open rhino, not sure if it makes a difference or not, maybe some else knows the answer to that. Thanks

All New Me !!!!

It's been a while since I've posted, right after surgery got the cold, had the cast on longer then I thought !

I love my new nose !! Plus, I cut my hair really short, cause I'm ok with my side view now, Lol!!!
Eugene Plastic Surgeon

So far everything has been great with the Doctor and his staff!