1-29-11-TT with hip lipo

I'm a young mother of two, 17 and 5! They are...

I'm a young mother of two, 17 and 5! They are amazing but ruined the belly! I run, swim, lift weights and take zumba, nothing would touch the belly. I was so sick of trying to fit jeans to my legs and butt, then having to figure out what to do about the squishy mass. Let's not even talk about bathing suits, needless to say the skirt is no longer needed!!! I love my new belly, who knew putting on clothing could be so different?!?!

I love my new shap and would do it again in a heartbeat! I don't know why I waited so long .

I finally posted some pics!

I finally posted some pics!

I'm a week behind :-) but finally uploaded week...

I'm a week behind :-) but finally uploaded week four pics. I still have concerns with my scar placement. Hoping to get week 5 pics up today. Has anyone had a scar moved?

I can't believe it's a new year and a new me! Week...

I can't believe it's a new year and a new me! Week 5 has been the best so far. I feel my swelling is really going down, I'm comfortable in a size smaller that pre TT. I feel like I'm moving my hips more freely, I'm ready to shake with my favorite Zumba class :) love hate being back to my regular eating. Love that I'm a healthy calorie counting freak, hate that I crave sugar and salt...I'm blaming it in the holidays and the feww weeks if being able to oy stomach bagels and yogurt. I'm only 5 lbs from my goal body fat percentage. I'm not sure what my final weight will be once I start exercise in 2 weeks.
I'm disappointed in the pubic area, very puffy. Thinking they didn't lipo as I requested. Im hoping it's fixable. Other than that I'm inlove with my tummy :-)
Eugene Plastic Surgeon

hey just curious whether or not you gained any weight on other parts of your body after your TT

WOW! The scar is very uneven. He doesn't have a steady hand at all. I would've had him correct that.....

Wow your body does look like mine shape. I needed to see your pics cause it shows me the long term plans. I am feeling isolated upstairs while my family talks and plays.
You look great!
Thank you! I feel pretty square too or almost top heavy? I feel better this week.
Gandil I am looking at your pics and I don't see a square at all. I can see what your shape will be! You go girl.
Thank you! I can't get my email to work... I feel better about my shape now. I will post my 8 week pics this week, hopefully.
You look awesome! I feel square. I think we had the same looking tummy preop. I am almost brave enough to post a post op pic. Maybe I will try and figure it out now.
I will be 4 weeks on the 7th of Jan. You do look amazing. Now I am thinking because it is my 43rd Birthday today that I will post a pic of me now in
dress. I love my results so far. But had to laugh
when I noticed my BB is now a Heart shape.. You are
giving me hope. Thank you.
Happy Birthday! Mine was a few weeks ago! What a great gift :) my BB was off center, it was all in the swelling. Looks fine now. My swelling is so tolerable now. I can't wait to see yours. I'm posting my 4 week pics today.

You are looking amazing!   Nice and tiny little tummy:)

WOW! you look amazing!!! you got incredible results! I still have stretch marks too, but I like my belly better now. Still waiting to find out more on scar management but Im only 11 days post op- finally starting to feel normal again. Thanks for posting pictures!
Tinamati- thank you! I worked out and dieted so hard to reach my goal before hand. It's a daily grind to stay in shape, I can't wait to get back at it! Gonna be smokin by summer :-)
You look great!!! What was your surgery date? Looks like in December? I think you waist will show it self in the next couple of months! You had lipo and I am sure you are still swollen!! Your new figure is amazing and you will love it more and more as the time passes! Your belly button came out very nice as well! ! I waited ten years to do mine because I wanted to be sure I was done with kids. I am soo happy with the results!!

Once we can start really exercising, your body will change!!! The 20 min. Elliptical is just not cutting it, let me tell you!! I am happy we did this in the Winter as well!! Summer time, look out!! :).
Newlife4tummy- thank you! My surgery was done 11-29-11, I love my BB but it seems off center. I think I'm a little swollen on one side and it's maybe pushing it, idk. I don't know what or if anything can be done if it's off center? I'm trying not to judge to early.

Can't wait for running, gym and zumba!!! My dr isntetting me exercise till the end of January.
Well I know you're happy w/ your new tiny tummy. I can't decide if I need lipo or not. One dr said yes, one said no so I'm trying to decide.
My dr. Said just my hips/flanks needed it for a smoother result.
You look great! Havn mine feb 2. Did u have lipo?
I did have lipo on my hips, made for a smother silhouette but I feel I don't have curves... More like mrs. square pants :) I'm hoping when I'm bake to my workouts that I will have a more defined waist. I'm glad I did this during the winter! I didn't realize the down time was so long!

Welcome to RealSelf!

So glad you are loving your results and were able to get rid of the squishy mass.  How long ago did you have this done?

Would love to hear how you found your doctor.

Happy Holidays

Kimmers25, I had my TT 11-20-11 so almost 4 weeks ago. I found him online near the town I live. I read reviews narrowed down to three PS then made my choice after meeting all.

You look amazing for only being 4 weeks post op!   I am happy to hear you met with a few docs before making a final decision.  Homework definitely pays off:)