Butt Implant Leg Pain - Tijuana, MX

I am 3 wks post-op. Butt implants 335ccs round. I...

I am 3 wks post-op. Butt implants 335ccs round. I stayed in Tj for a week before flying back home to Toronto. Left drains in for 17 days to be sure it was the proper time to remove them. Dr said they must be a urine color fluid. Family doctor removed them and said all is well no sign of infection. I am having right buttock and calf pain not really my thigh. I am told that it is nerves repairing still. Has anyone else experienced this. I have been prescribed Lyrica for a week to see how it goes. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Very satisfied with my outcome :)

Dr Gutirrez did an mazing job on me. His staff and himself called me every few days to see how Im coming along one month post-op. I do not take any pain killers anymore and it is already starting to feel soft. 9/10 experience.

Butt implants 6 weeks post op

So all is well besides the fact that I think my drains were removed too soon. I had the drains in for 17 days. I have a build up of fluid in my right side. Maybe I was too active nd caused it. Now I am on antibiotics again for a month and getting lymphatic drainage massages. I wear my garment 24-7 nd try to do minimal activities. I have gotten a referral to a ps here in Toronto to make sure I am healing well. Thank God I have no fever/chills or heated red area of implant (signs of infection). I do have a small seroma so any advice is greatly appreciated. Please no negative comments. Thank u.

335ccs round butt implants under muscle 6 weeks post op

Here are some pics. I will take better ones. I jus uploaded these for now for all the ppl that want to see. I got a small size just for some projection since I am already curvy.
Dr Manuel Gutierrez Romero

Doctor is very caring and informative. Bed side manner 5/5. Staff 5/5 honestly. 2 receptionists on site with very prompt responses via phone or email. Would def recommend to others. Also Dr Harris is in that same office and showed his concern for my recovery while I was there even though I was not his patient. Dr Romero is board certified.

Hi Hunny Bee , I'm just reading up on your page and see where you got 335 cc round implants . I, too am wanting implants really badly . I'm too small for fat transfer to do me any good ... Well , my butts too small anyways and I really want nice projection ! I see where you had some sciatic nerve pain and I was just wondering how bad that was or if you think the implants are worth it ? I actually already get injections every 2-3 months for a herniated disk that causes me to have sciatic nerve pain on my left side . I don't guess it can really get any worse ! Also , what size were you before the implants ? I didn't see any pictures posted . Your Dr. Went all the way under the muscle , right ?
I just got 540cc implants in TO on 2 days ago and my right side hurts way more than my left side 2.for some reason and I have pain on my legs at the back but the nurse assured me that this is normal and nothing is wrong so I hope yours is ok 2.
Ur implants are pretty big so they are putting pressure on ur sciatic nerve. I have experienced this before jus like you, right side more than left side and took lyrica for a month and lymphatic massages. I'm all good now. I hope u recover well. I live in dwntwn T. O if u wanna meet up. :)
Just got my bbl from Dr Gutierrez and also happy with result
Looks good ☺ Are they soft yet? I'm interested in this option as i may not have enough fat for a bbl...
Oh Ya they are soft now. I can jiggle my ass if I want too lol. At 5 months post op, Im very happy with my results. If you only have a small amount of fat then bbl is just a waste of money.
can you post more pictures please... you looks great:) congrats
Wow I joined this site to get sum professional opinions of other doctors not be accused of being in pr by ppl like u. Ain't nobody got time for that. Go on makemeheal.com nd check out others that have had work by him nd love it. I honestly don't care if u like my doc or not. I'm jus trying get info on my situation. Good luck to all u negative ppl.
Ally_jade, get a life! How many doctors are there in TJ. Ur obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I've had 2 surgeries with Dr Gutierrez nd so has my girl. Ur simply a hater. If u don't agree with my review that's fine but don't go around accusing ppl of being importers or actual Dr. Did u not see my post abt nerve pain?
^^^^ jeez louise miss "hunny bee" get a grip of thyself lol ladies its only obvious that hunnyrooster is an imposter and either works for the damn dr or is the dr himself. My very close friend went to TJ to get lipo which she btw did not need and one of these phuckheads ruined her body she's now had to get 3 other surgeries that I know of, to fix this, just sad how they can get away with ruining so many young girls lives that way. Listen only person on the defensive are the guilty so get off that high horse and quit pretending your offended about the whole mexico blah blah im Mexican, Mexico is amazing now that's not the topic at hand here were talking about plastic surgery. Just be careful who and where you choose please this is your life and your lifetime results so make a smart and well thought out decision. k peace not war lol
Ur jus a negative person. How sarcastic of u to sign off with "peace not war". Take ur negative nd ignorant comments else where. This board is to help others and exchange info abt anything regarding plastic surgery so step off if u can't play nice. If u don't like Mexico then that's ur damn problem.
Hi hunn bee I'm from Australia new to this site thinking about gettin inplants in near future would love to hear about your experience even if I can see your same doctor and love to see pics? Been worried about it as butt implAnts arnt as common as say breast inplants and you always hear horrible stories but I want them so bad! So going to research as much as I can but finding it hard to find alot of info to make me feel really really sure! Did you have much pain after when could u walk ? how about sitting is it still uncomfortable? With aittle guy running around i want to be prepared for how long id bw out of aftion? Glad your doing well post op! Oh and chick causing drama! Nothing wrong with getting cheaper surgery from good surgeon, alot of people said they would never go to Thailand from Australia for cheaper breast implants around the time I got mine 3 1/2 years ago, I had no problems and a fantastic time holidaying even doing tours 2 days post op. didn't have one problem and now I know 10+ girls from my little town who have been over ( and that's just the ones I know about) some even to same hospital and doctor as mine! And I tell you what there hospital facilty was 5star!!! Like 100 times better then any hospital I've been to here in Australia! The nurse and staff bent over backwards for anything I needed!! With surgery you can get complications where ever you are! You just have to have trust in your dr that he can help you if that happens! Don't stress about trouble makers as long as your happy!!!
Since ur travelling so far I would definitely try nd stay at least ten days. I traveled from Toronto to TJ nd was lucky enough of have a whole row of seats to myself to lay on my stomach the way back. Don't get an implant over 400ccs. The smaller the size the less pain from muscle stretching nd possibilities of complications. Sitting only hurts the first week. U never actually sit on implants cuz they are placed specifically not to be sat on. Walking and bending will be painful for around two weeks I would say nd after that u will be sore. But every day feels better. I will post sum pictures. Haven't gotten around to it because I am still wearing garment nd still swollen. What size are u thinking of getting?
Stay away from this doctor, it does terrible work, I had my butt and breast implants done by him. He scar me up and my butt implant was uneven. I had to remove them both. Email me if you want the full scoop on him..
You had a bad experience. That doesn't mean he does terrible work. Im very happy with my results and his aftercare. Sorry you feel that way.
does terrible work, he have complaints on other websites.
please tell me where I can here your story
Could u post some pictures so I could see what I should kind of expect! Would be gladly appreciated !
Ok I will this week.
Ola lady ! I am getting 485cc round implants, and was wondering how is the size of the 335cc? Would love to talk to you abouit it. Hope you are healing well. and dont worry about people on this board unless they are postive :)
Hello hun, I love my size of 335ccs round. I am 5'3 and had hips already so the round implant gave me the projection I needed. I had 365 before and it was a bit much. What are ur measurements nd height?
I am 5'9 my measurments right now are 36-28-40. I want my waist to be 24 and my butt 42. Cant wait one week today ! How does your feel babe?
Hey, wow im shocked you would go to mexico to get surgery when you have some amazing surgeons in toronto. ??? I am actually coming to toronto to get my butt implants. Would love to see some pictures.
Why are u sooo shocked? Not everyone wants to pay $10,000+ for implants. Good luck in Toronto with the little experience they have in that procedure. My implants look amazing and my doctor is board certified in California. Hes done work Sofia Vergaras breast BA. South American doctors been doing it for way longer than Toronto doctors. U just have to know which one to go and do proper research. Im actual shocked that you think Im gonna show u my pictures after u have nothing nice to say. Butt implants in Toronto waste of money especially if Dr Levine, Sliwin or sean rice is doing them.
nope non of those dr's are doing me. I cant beleive you are offeneded by my question it made me laugh. Well if I was broke i wouldnt cheap out on surgery its our bodies. I would never go to a 3rd war country to get surgery and when something goes wrong you are going to go back to mexico and except your medical insurance to cover it hahahaha good luck with that.