Butt Implant Leg Pain - Tijuana, MX

I am 3 wks post-op. Butt implants 335ccs round. I...

I am 3 wks post-op. Butt implants 335ccs round. I stayed in Tj for a week before flying back home to Toronto. Left drains in for 17 days to be sure it was the proper time to remove them. Dr said they must be a urine color fluid. Family doctor removed them and said all is well no sign of infection. I am having right buttock and calf pain not really my thigh. I am told that it is nerves repairing still. Has anyone else experienced this. I have been prescribed Lyrica for a week to see how it goes. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Very satisfied with my outcome :)

Dr Gutirrez did an mazing job on me. His staff and himself called me every few days to see how Im coming along one month post-op. I do not take any pain killers anymore and it is already starting to feel soft. 9/10 experience.

Butt implants 6 weeks post op

So all is well besides the fact that I think my drains were removed too soon. I had the drains in for 17 days. I have a build up of fluid in my right side. Maybe I was too active nd caused it. Now I am on antibiotics again for a month and getting lymphatic drainage massages. I wear my garment 24-7 nd try to do minimal activities. I have gotten a referral to a ps here in Toronto to make sure I am healing well. Thank God I have no fever/chills or heated red area of implant (signs of infection). I do have a small seroma so any advice is greatly appreciated. Please no negative comments. Thank u.

335ccs round butt implants under muscle 6 weeks post op

Here are some pics. I will take better ones. I jus uploaded these for now for all the ppl that want to see. I got a small size just for some projection since I am already curvy.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Doctor is very caring and informative. Bed side manner 5/5. Staff 5/5 honestly. 2 receptionists on site with very prompt responses via phone or email. Would def recommend to others. Also Dr Harris is in that same office and showed his concern for my recovery while I was there even though I was not his patient. Dr Romero is board certified.