laser revlite clynosure ,tattoo black , paris france - Estethique Private Hospital

Saddened for l write I speak not l English I...

Saddened for l write I speak not l English I speaks to you with a translator

Bonjours continuation(suite) has a bad experience(experiment) my tattoo in 2013, great disappointed, the tattooer understood of quite my idea, him(it) my not to listen to. J made confiding(entrusting) me here is with one an arm everything in flower.
At the end of sessions at the tattooer I go back(enter my) home with a big ball in the stomach.

Then depression during 6 months, I made plated by my friend 2 months Later to tell you, nice for me finally I one speak can too much

Afterward depression, impossible to sleep.
I cannot see him, I find him really ugly then very badly placed.

Very thick lines, me whichhas to ask for lines at the end:-(

The solution to make of the laser then to make a beautiful coworm can import numbers of sessions, d money(silvers) I cannot live with the tattoo.

before tatoo

before tatoo

tatto

1 th session results

4 eme jours suite a la seance 3

the skin around a yellow concerned may

yellow

4 th day after the session has 3 (translation)

yellow

10 th day after the session has 3

yellow color on my skin disappeared 7 days later
pictures of 10 days over crust

photo taken on the day (light)

encore rouge , aucune blesure sur ma peau

my pharmacy very important

Here are the products I use
(Mepilex dressing only the day of the intervention to complete)

my dermatologist laser used for tattoo removal

my dermatologist laser used for tattoo removal

session has 5

BEFORE AFTER SESSION 5

5 session, I started to get results, a start, I'm glad that it is already less dark.

I have a similar tattoo. If you want to write to someone in French, feel free to do so (en français, juste m'écrire en messagerie privée). If you need to.
Glad you are seeing some fading - thanks for keeping your review up to date :) What are you planning for a cover up?
Hello Eva, I started the laser on December 17th, I had my 3 rd sessions. my goal to be able to do a cover because I love tattos but I got missed motif location is wrong. I want to éclairir the maxium to easily make something else good. My life has changed since I have this thing on the arm.   I feel myself here fortunately the forum exite.
I think a cover up is totally possible!! I just started my cover up. My review is Blackberry11

Keep us posted!! Good Luck!
Welcome, I am so happy you found us because you will find so much support here. You are certainly not alone when it comes to tattoo regret ( I have been there)  and the emotional ride that follows.

When do you plan on starting treatments? Are you fading for a cover up or hoping for full removal?