After two babies I am getting breast implants - worth it - Erie, PA

After two babies I am getting breast implants...

After two babies I am getting breast implants.

I am scheduled for june 14th. I am getting saline 415cc under the muscle. I am hoping for a D cup!

Ok its day 3 now. Things are going will now. The...

Ok its day 3 now. Things are going will now. The first two days sucked. I endding up wtih 425cc and both.

Three years now

Doing good and love my boobs!
Jay kang

Your boobs look great still!!! What are your stats?
I'm doing good and love them!
You look great. What size were you prior to your BA? You looked great before. I am sure your really happy with the outcome of the BA.
Your breast look awesome, im considering getting mine done to a small C. still thinking kinda of scare.. Im glad i found this website
yours look great, the after pictures are taken how long after your surgery? Did you have upper chest muscle swelling after surgery? Thanks, hope you are enjoying the new body!
You look Great! I'm having mine done tomorrow. This web site is Great. I'm so enjoying reading the post and what others have been through.
i bet you have amazing results. You had nice breast to begin with. Hope all is well. Cant wait to see a after pic :)
How exciting. I'm almost 4 weeks now. Are you going to post after pics? I'm posting them so that people can see the progression. I bet your new breasts are fab!
hello i also jus got mine done on the 15th..r urs really hard n almost to ur collar bone like mine...mine r so frekin sore rit now like wen my milk came in wen i had my kids bt mabe a lil worse..ive been popin my perks like candy the doc only gave me 5mg so im takin lik 3 ta 4 every 4 ta 5 hours..hope the pain n swellin goes down soon..ima post pics here prbly tmrow if i gt my drains out..did u have drains?

Very exciting! Tomorrow is your big day. Please come back and let us know how you're feeling!