It's a Miracle! - Englewood, CO

I had the worst experience, with surgery on my...

I had the worst experience, with surgery on my nose, due to a Deviated Septum. I went to a doctor who specialized in Breast Augmentation, he told me he could fix my nose. I couldn't breath from my right side and I had problems sleeping, not to mention I had an "S" shaped nose... I called over ten doctors and had several consultations and no doctor wanted to touch the extensive surgery I had prior. I was told to go to an ENT. I still had no luck with finding a doctor who felt comfortable doing another surgery. The right side of my nose was caving in and I was getting sinus infections at least six a year... I went to my practitioner and he told me about how great the work of Dr. Imola was, I felt nervous and I didn't want to go through another surgery without the results I wanted and needed. Upon arriving, I spoke with Dr. Imola's staff and they were so diligent and quick to get my prior medical records, they treated me so good when I arrived and they really took time to listen to me. When I met Dr. Imola, I was hesitant about the consultation just based on how young he looks. After meeting with him and seeing before and after pictures and not to mention his extensive medical training... I was confident he could help me. I came in a second and third time to go over all the details of my procedure and to make sure both Dr. Imola and I were on the same page. The surgery center was also amazing! I am so happy and I blessed I found Dr. Imola, Lisa and the rest of the staff, Thank you!!!
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon