How Do I Convince my Doctor - Englewood, CO

Around 2007 I received my breast implants. I went...

Around 2007 I received my breast implants. I went from an A to a DD. I had asked for a C. Now I have been experiencing issues that I feel are related to the breast implants. However, my doctor will not even consider running any tests. said if I have a leak the silicone will just absorb and no illness will occur.
I have been experiencing a burning sensation in the breasts going up into my armpit, numbness and tingling in the arms, hands, feet.
vision problems, dizziness, shortness of breath, anxiety, severe headaches that rx meds for migraines do not work, extremely itchy scalp in secluded to certain areas, muscle weakness and stiffness, upper and lower back aches, frequent urination, and now my left thumb hurts and is stiff and my right thumb is now starting to have the same issue.
metal taste in my mouth, cognitive impairment, memory loss, going blank, and some depression.

I have done some research and finding many blogs from women with the same issues and some more severe and even death of a loved one. Then after having implants removed they started feeling better. So why hasn't the medical community started to take notice in this. and how do I convince my doctor that these symptoms are from my implants or to at least consider enough to run tests?? where can find information convincing enough to show her?? I cannot afford the explant and need my insurance.
Lillibeth, im so happy for you. =) our bodies can heal itself, at least to some point. I am still currently waiting for my referral. All I know for sure is that there was not a disclosure with my surgeon. I asked repeatedly about the risks and side effects. I was just reassured how safe they are now and no side effects. If there was a disclosure in written form, then they had me sign it after they had me on goofy juice right before my procedure.
Hope you are getting somewhere. I am totally amazed at how perky my breasts are after a couple of weeks. Wait for a lift. You will me amazed
I have not been able to return in here, been so ill. Did see my doctor on Tuesday morning. I am amazed at the octrisizing I received. (forgive my spelling, my clarity is not good right now). She usually greets me with a hug and eager to listen and help. This visit was totally different. Once I got through her colleague to see her, I expected her understanding. On the plus side, However, I did get my referrel and I was her third one this year for explant. I was willing to put bills aside if I had to. Happy my insurance will cover it. (if they help get the toxins in, they should help get them out) by next week at the latest I should have the surgeons name and number to schedule an appointment. I do NOT want anymore implants, I just want to be implant free, happy and flat, natural and most of all.... healthy! This is no picnic and not worth it. I do not understand why FDA is not banning or making it mandatory for the surgeon to make the patient aware of the dangerous symptoms at the very least? In 2007 I was told it was completely safe, no worries! HA HA!! I am just hoping to have no permanent neuro damage. I didn't realize my symptoms started years ago and about 4 years ago I had symptoms of MS and I once had 20/10 vision. I had a mammogram in March or May, and I am guessing that sped the symptoms up and increased the intensity. I researched and MRI's are only 89-90% accurate. Mammograms and ultrasounds do not always pick up the leakage or rupture either. Most times it is not noticed or known until the surgeon goes in. I am loosing my faith in the medical system. In pubmed.com alone is 73 pages of scientific evidence. my doctor told me that FDA is claiming our symptoms are mental and not really happening. hmmm, thousands of women!! And those women all having the same symptoms and have stated how much better they feel and how their symptoms improved and living now a happier healthier life after explant... so now my question is this, "what is the FDA and medical communities excuse for their mental problems?" I really feel for all the women who have been lied to, having to go through this. Thank you all so much for your feedbacks and support!! Means A LOT!!
Cannot remember

Did not listen to the patients desires and implanted larger. Did not address concerns of risks to me.